Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,705 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Happened To Others Search Engine - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Happened To Others Search Engine (1041 Views)

So What Happened To Andela In Nigeria? / How To Build A Simple Search Engine Using Html Css And Javascript / Do Anyone Know What Happened To Learnerstv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Others Search Engine by Beboy23(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
I am very curious to know what happened to others search engine company, I realize we only use Google search engine now, on like before, browser apps will give option of search engine you want to use, do they run out of business?
Re: What Happened To Others Search Engine by Harbylon(f): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
We'll answer your question when you know the different between Other and Order.
Re: What Happened To Others Search Engine by Charleys: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Beboy23:
I am very curious to know what happened to others search engine company, I realize we only use Google search engine now, on like before, browser apps will give option of search engine you want to use, do they run out of business?

I've never used Google search.
Re: What Happened To Others Search Engine by Beboy23(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Charleys:

I've never used Google search.

What search engine are you using
Re: What Happened To Others Search Engine by Charleys: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Beboy23:

What search engine are you using

Duckduckgo

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Others Search Engine by Powersurge: 6:00am On Jan 28, 2020
Google is doing what is called cross-selling in CRM.

It's a process where you ensure that a customer spends more with you by offering more options.

If you use Google search, your search experience will be optimized. Google controls blogging, vlogging, emails, and some other areas.

Very soon, Google will control your homes with SmartHome. As time passes, you might not have option than to use Google solely.
Re: What Happened To Others Search Engine by Beboy23(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Powersurge:
Google is doing what is called cross-selling in CRM.

It's a process where you ensure that a customer spends more with you by offering more options.

If you use Google search, your search experience will be optimized. Google controls blogging, vlogging, emails, and some other areas.

Very soon, Google will control your homes with SmartHome. As time passes, you might not have option than to use Google solely.

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Expert Web Developer Needed / Facebook Parent Meta Sacks Over 11,000 Employees / Compiling A Java Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.