Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute (547 Views)

10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics) / Dead Man Requests For Drinking Water Before His Casket Is Lowered / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute by massmediang: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Man Requests for ‘Trial by Combat’ Sword Fight With Ex-Wife to Settle Legal Dispute;
A Kansas man is currently trending across the globe for making a strange request as a way of settling legal disute with his ex-wife.

The man who has been having a contentious legal battle with his ex-wife requested an Iowa court to let him engage in a sword fight with his ex-wife and her attorney in a “trial by combat.”

David Ostrom, 40, of Paola, Kansas, filed the motion against his ex-wife, Bridgette Ostrom, 38, of Harlan, Iowa, on January 3.

Ostrom alleged in his motion that his former wife and her attorney had “destroyed me legally” and “I now wish to give them the chance to meet me on the field of battle where I will rend their souls from their corporal [sic] bodies.”

Ostrom and his ex-wife have been having serious disputes over custody and visitation issues and property tax payments.
See details;
https://wakkinews.com/2020/01/19/man-requests-for-trial-by-combat-sword-fight-with-ex-wife-to-settle-legal-dispute/

Re: Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute by BiafranBushBoy: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol...
Re: Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute by dazzlingd(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wetin man no go see for this planet
Re: Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute by donstan18: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wetin Emeka Ihedioha nogo see for Supreme Court.

Re: Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute by crackkhaus: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
I hope the fight is to the death of one opponent, otherwise what's the point? grin
Re: Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute by donstan18: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
I be feminist, no be for this kind fight.

Re: Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute by Cityqueengirl(f): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again
Re: Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute by Fatherofdragons: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Mad oohhhhh grin

(1) (Reply)

‘why Can’t Married Women Share Their Husbands With Young Ladies Without Problem? / How To Become Rich: Tales Told By Rich Kids. / Am Tired Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.