Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Planted By Streams Of Water. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Planted By Streams Of Water. (241 Views)

A Seed Has Been Planted In The World... A Bad Seed / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planted By Streams Of Water. by elated177: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither - whatever they do prospers ( Psalm 1:3).

The passage above clearly describes Elated177 and all the saints of Yahushua the Messiah who are proclaiming his name and disseminating his truth without fear or favour.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one (John 10:27-30).

We, Elated177 and all the saints all over the world, are in Yahushua's hand. No power, whether operating from the family where we come from or the environment where we live or work, can stop us from fulfilling our purpose here on earth. That purpose is to be light to those who walk in darkness in this world.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: Planted By Streams Of Water. by elated177: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
The Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, can bless an entire family, community or even country because of the presence of one of his saints.

The evil one, Satan, can deceive thousands or even millions of people just to get to one righteous person...deceive the righteous person. The world is under the influence of the evil one.

The saints must continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Planted By Streams Of Water. by elated177: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Praise the name of YHVH El Shaddai!
Re: Planted By Streams Of Water. by elated177: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
YHVH is great.
Re: Planted By Streams Of Water. by elated177: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Hallelu Yah!
Re: Planted By Streams Of Water. by elated177: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Love justice, you rulers of the world. Set your minds sincerely on YHVH, look for him with all honesty. Those who do not try to test him will find him; he will show himself to those who trust him. Dishonest thoughts separate people from God, and if we are foolish enough to test him, his power will put us to shame. Wisdom will never be at home with anyone who is deceitful or who is a slave of sin. Everyone who is holy has learnt to stay away from deceitful people. He will not stay around when foolish thoughts are being expressed; he will not feel comfortable when injustice is done.
Re: Planted By Streams Of Water. by elated177: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Apt.
Re: Planted By Streams Of Water. by orisa37: 2:07am On Nov 17, 2023
THOSE WHO ARE COVERED IN PSALM 1 : 1-3.

(1) (Reply)

CONGRATULATIONS! Popular Actress, Welcomes A Baby In Canada (pictures) / Bishop David Oyedepo Mercilessly Blasts B0mb£r &sponsors|| Hear Him Confess(vid) / Are You Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.