Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

It is not just a book: the book of life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It is not just a book: the book of life. (664 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is not just a book: the book of life. by elated177: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 32:1-6 Listen, you heavens, and I will speak; hear, you earth, the words of my mouth. Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants. I will proclaim the name of YHVH. Oh praise the greatness of our Elohim! He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he. They are corrupt and not his children; a warped and crooked generation. Is this the way you repay YHVH, you foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?

Henrydion, this is for you and your colleagues. Your words precipitated this many months ago. I couldn't post it then because your people here kept banning my account.

Every knowledge that exists in this world is recorded in one book or the other, be it science, art, history or religion. It does not matter whether it is spiritual or physical. It does not matter the language, be it Igbo, Hebrew, English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Latin, French or Greek. Knowledge or wisdom is recorded in different languages in books and scrolls, or even cast on stones, from the beginning of human existence.

Whenever people want to acquire knowledge, what or where do they turn to? Books, of course. It could be soft copy or hard copy.
What would the world be without books!
Some libraries are guarded like presidential villas. What are in those libraries? Books.

So, if you, Henrydion, for one single solitary second, thought that you could reduce the importance or greatness of the Words of YHVH Almighty in Scriptures by calling them 'a book', then you are more delusional than can be comprehended.

If you, Henrydion, in your ignorance and arrogance, think you will ever be able to impeach the everlasting Truth in Scriptures by calling them 'a book', then your delusion is unfathomable.

What part of the things you said here in defence of the abominable act of homosexuality came from your own thinking and not from books?

Whether you like it or not, believe it or not, accept it or not, you will be judged - condemned or acquitted - by the very same Words which you think you can profane, at the last day at the end of age when you appear before the judgment seat of the Owner of the same Words. It is only a matter of time.

You want a soldier to go into battle without his weapons of war? You want a saint of YHVH Almighty to abandon his/her weapon - the sword of the Spirit - with which to quench the fiery darts of perversion being shot into the world by the kingdom of wickedness through his servants - both the conscious and unconscious ones - and depend on what? Mere natural human instincts and logic? That is typical of Satan. You and he, Satan, will continue to fail woefully in that regard.

Deut 32:41 See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, no one can deliver out of my hand. I lift my hand to heaven and solemnly swear: as surely as I live for ever, when I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by Tamaratonye1(f): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2020
I wanted to ignore this thread, but that will be heartless.

Delusion is when you claim to see, whereas you're blind.

If anything that is written should be swallowed hook and sinker, doesn't that make you a fool?

If so, then I can say spiderman exists since there is a book about him.

The difference between your religious book and science is, religion is yet to be proven or validated to be true. Just like other religious books out there.

Science materials, on the other hand, is always undergoing a series of upgrade and evolution as man's comprehension widen.

If you say particle A exists, it has to be proven by numerous people, in different conditions before it can be accepted. If you can prove that gravity doesn't exist, the science community is open-minded to test your hypothesis.

Did you get the difference?

Homosexuality is very natural, but because you closeted gays struggling with internalized homophobia feel threatened, you turn to become a stall homophobe. Your religion isn't doing you any good either.

Homosexuality has been found in over 1500 species of animals. Unfortunately homophobia exist only in one - man! If gay is evil, why would your god create them? If you think it's a choice, why would someone choose to be gay in such an intolerant country? A situation where if he's discovered, he will lose his family, friends, EVERYONE.. Why would someone choose that?

What two adult do with their time, money and body is none of your business. Why fight against them if they aren't hurting you in any way?

This is the reason I'll always fight against religion, you guys are bullies and should never be allowed to exist..

Take note, my atheism has nothing to do with my support for the LGBTQ community. I believe everyone has the right to love and be loved in return.

God, on the other hand, prove his existence and I 'll become a believer. I'm open-minded.

Thank you
elated177

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by elated177: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
HenryDion:
I wanted to ignore this thread, but that will be heartless.

Delusion is when you claim to see, whereas you're blind.

If anything that is written should be swallowed hook and sinker, doesn't that make you a fool?

If so, then I can say spiderman exists since there is a book about him.

The difference between your religious book and science is, religion is yet to be proven or validated to be true. Just like other religious books out there.

Science materials, on the other hand, is always undergoing a series of upgrade and evolution as man's comprehension widen.

If you say particle A exists, it has to be proven by numerous people, in different conditions before it can be accepted. If you can prove that gravity doesn't exist, the science community is open-minded to test your hypothesis.

Did you get the difference?

Homosexuality is very natural, but because you closeted gays struggling with internalized homophobia feel threatened, you turn to become a stall homophobe. Your religion isn't doing you any good either.

Homosexuality has been found in over 1500 species of animals. Unfortunately homophobia exist only in one - man! If gay is evil, why would your god create them? If you think it's a choice, why would someone choose to be gay in such an intolerant country? A situation where if he's discovered, he will lose his family, friends, EVERYONE.. Why would someone choose that?

What two adult do with their time, money and body is none of your business. Why fight against them if they aren't hurting you in any way?

This is the reason I'll always fight against religion, you guys are bullies and should never be allowed to exist..

Take note, my atheism has nothing to do with my support for the LGBTQ community. I believe everyone has the right to love and be loved in return.

God, on the other hand, prove his existence and I 'll become a believer. I'm open-minded.

Thank you
elated177

How exactly would it have been heartless?

It will be foolery to swallow hook, line and sinker everything one reads on social media, newspaper or even books. However, it is absolute wisdom to not only swallow but totally assimilate every single word of YHVH Almighty.

Not only books, but movies, about Spiderman have been written and produced. Does Spiderman exist? Yes, in books and movies. Does Spiderman exist in real life? Emphatic no. Why so? This is because there is no tangible thing done, built, created or planted by him which anyone could point to and say: "there is the work of Spiderman." So, likening the existence of Spiderman to the existence of YHVH Almighty will not achieve your aim. The works of the Creator of heaven and Earth abound.

Science, partly, deals with interpretation of the things YHVH Almighty has put in place. Human beings are able to carry out scientific research because YHVH Almighty, an intelligent Creator, made them intelligent. Science cannot and will never be able to explain everything. Some occurrences are beyond scientific explanation. There are boundaries the Creator has placed on man and his exploration which he cannot cross. Who told you that religion is yet to be proven or validated? The Creator of heaven and earth exists. His Messengers (angels) exist. Satan and the demons exist. The kingdom of light/righteousness exists. The kingdom of darkness/wickedness exists. The activities of each kingdom abound in the world. If you, henrydion, cannot ascertain this, then it's your fault and no one else's.

Most scientific facts we have today started with trials and errors. Yeah, science will continue to undergo series of upgrade and evolution as more pieces of information become available. The Word of YHVH Almighty, however, does not change. It is our understanding of what he is actually saying to us that increases as we draw closer to him and submit to his will more.

Let me borrow your logic. If numerous people have to prove that particle A exists before it can be accepted, why do you find it hard to accept the existence of a Creator even when millions of people have acknowledged so? I am not disputing the existence of gravity. Anyone who claims the contrary, like you asserted, should prove it. However, using your logic, again, if you claim a Creator does not exist, prove it.

Homosexuality is as unnatural as a human being chosing to feed on his/her excreta. Humans are not created to feed on their excreta. A man is not supposed to have sex with another man. A woman is not supposed to have sex with another woman. It is an aberration. It is detestable. Where such attraction exists, something has gone terribly wrong. The Creator made the female for the male. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that marriage is compulsory for everyone. However, as far as life partner is concerned, the female is made for the male in that regard. Where do you get off pulling this futile attempt at emotional blackmail? You are utterly misguided and misinformed to assume that anyone who condemns the abominable act of homosexuality is a closeted homosexual. Homosexuality is evil, call me closeted homosexual from now to tomorrow, you will not deter me from speaking the truth of YHVH Almighty. Actually, your deep-rooted hatred for anything 'God' comes from your tenacious hold on homosexuality. It is likely you are struggling to accept the existence of the Creator and your homosexuality, since you know he condemns it. You don't want to let go of homosexuality, therefore you prefer to live in denial of his existence.

Even if you wake up tomorrow morning and see the sun kissing the moon, two male goats or two female dogs engaging in explicit sexual activity, homosexuality will still remain an abomination. There are so many ways a male or female can turn out homosexual. I have covered this in one of the threads we encountered each other. Generally, at the root of it is demonism. But you do not believe in demonism. Do you believe in spiritual mind control? Oh, you don't believe in the spiritual.

If two adults get into their room and assist each other to commit suicide, have they hurt anyone directly? It has been explicitly stated by me and others here on this forum - using the Scriptures - that homosexuality defiles the earth. Homosexuality glorifies the kingdom of Satan. Homosexuality pollutes the environment spiritually. It contaminates the spiritual atmosphere. In fact, the efficacy of some people's demonic protection depends on them engaging in homosexuality - especially pederasty/pedophilia. There are families where people must practise homosexuality because the demonic worship being transmitted generationally depends on it. So, henrydion, most people who engage in this abomination did not choose it because it was demonically chosen for them.

You have only succeed in underscoring my earlier assertion. Your assault on anything scriptural stem from your tenacious hold on homosexuality. I will always speak out against the detestable act of homosexuality. I am a servant of YHVH Almighty. I am not a bully. I don't even have the time to compel anyone to read or listen to what my Father in heaven is using me to propagate and disseminate. There is no compulsion in the righteous walk. It is a free will thing. Unlike you who believe religious people should not be allowed to exist, I don't believe that those who engage in homosexuality should be killed. Repentance is the message.

On the contrary, your atheism has everything to do with your support for homosexuality. Your atheism is just a precipitation of your acceptance of homosexuality. Indeed everyone has a right to love and be loved in return. But not in the context of homosexuality. What exists between two homosexuals is not love. It is a demonic bond...an illusion, if you like.

About proving the existence of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the Earth, I refer you to the following Scripture:

Luke 16: 27-31
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
elated177:

How exactly would it have been heartless?

It will be foolery to swallow hook, line and sinker everything one reads on social media, newspaper or even books. However, it is absolute wisdom to not only swallow but totally assimilate every single word of YHVH Almighty.

If you really assimilate the words of your god, then you won't believe in a god that kills innocent infants for the sins of their parents. Like, where is the logic?

Not only books, but movies, about Spiderman have been written and produced. Does Spiderman exist? Yes, in books and movies. Does Spiderman exist in real life? Emphatic no. Why so? This is because there is no tangible thing done, built, created or planted by him which anyone could point and say: "there is the work of Spiderman." So, likening the existence of Spiderman to the existence of YHVH Almighty will not achieve your aim. The works of the Creator of heaven and Earth abound.

Actually, spiderman is more real than Yahweh.. At least, I can see spiderman, he is real! Spiderman has created a lot, has built a lot, and have achieved a lot. We can say that spiderman built a hollow in Disneyland.

But you, you don't have proof of Yahweh creating the universe. You don't have proof of him creating life as we know today. All you have as proof are claims and a book. Do you see how ridiculous it is to believe?

Science, partly, deals with interpretation of the things YHVH Almighty has put in place. Human beings are able to carry out scientific research because an YHVH, an intelligent Creator made them intelligent. Science cannot and will never be able to explain everything. Some occurrences are

Still in progress...

Here again, back to claims with no substantial proof. Refer to my previous comment.

Thank you!
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by elated177: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
HenryDion:

If you really assimilate the words of your god, then you won't believe in a god that kills innocent infants for the sins of their parents. Like, where is the logic?

Actually, spiderman is more real than Yahweh.. At least, I can see spiderman, he is real! Spiderman has created a lot, has built a lot, and have achieved a lot. We can say that spiderman built a hollow in Disneyland.

But you, you don't have proof of Yahweh creating the universe. You don't have proof of him creating life as we know today. All you have as proof are claims and a book. Do you see how ridiculous it is to believe?

Here again, back to claims with no substantial proof. Refer to my previous comment.

Thank you!

Yeah, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and Earth, punishes the children for the sin of the father's to the third and fourth generation of THOSE WHO HATE HIM. But shows love to a thousand generations of THOSE WHO LOVE him and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. That, right there, is fairness. He does not leave the guilty unpunished and does not condemn the innocent. Next time quote the whole Scripture.

Spiderman only exists in books and movies, like I stated earlier. You cannot touch or feel spiderman. Spiderman has built zilch.

Hilarious! YHVH Almighty is more real to me than even the oxygen I inhale. About proof, finish the post above.
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
elated177:

Yeah, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and Earth, punishes the children for the sin of the father's to the third and fourth generation of THOSE WHO HATE HIM. But shows love to a thousand generations of THOSE WHO LOVE him and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. That, right there, is fairness. He does not leave the guilty unpunished and does not condemn the innocent. Next time quote the whole Scripture.

Spiderman only exists in books and movies, like I stated earlier. You cannot touch or feel spiderman. Spiderman has built zilch.

Hilarious! YHVH Almighty is more real to me than even the oxygen I inhale. About proof, finish the post above.

Don't quote me again please. I don't have time for foolishness. Thank you!
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by elated177: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
HenryDion:

Don't quote me again please. I don't have time for foolishness. Thank you!

What Foolishness? Who is exhibiting the Foolishness? Haters of truth have a way of dismissing the truth with a wave of the hand and term it foolishness.

Ridiculous.

I have made my points. The message has been disseminated.
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by elated177: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jer 23:29
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by elated177: 1:54am On Mar 26, 2020
To the saints, the greatest wisdom and knowledge you will ever come across in this world can only be found in the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven.

The Scriptures of our Daddy in the Sky constitute the only manual we need to traverse this world. They contain the compass we need to navigate this crooked and perverse world.

The Word of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, is the Bread of Life.

We must not forget this.
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by elated177: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by elated177: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
It is another Sabbath!
Re: It is not just a book: the book of life. by elated177: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tamaratonye1:

You made a comment here and deleted it before I could even read it. Why? Was it not a well-thought-out comment?

(1) (Reply)

SAD: Pst Ituah Ighodalo Of Trinity House Losses Wife, Ibidunni - Pic (churchgist / Fight Breaks Out During Service As Youth Member Tackles Senior Pastor (video) / Who Is This Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.