Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

SAD: Pst Ituah Ighodalo Of Trinity House Losses Wife, Ibidunni - Pic (churchgist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SAD: Pst Ituah Ighodalo Of Trinity House Losses Wife, Ibidunni - Pic (churchgist (666 Views)

Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD: Pst Ituah Ighodalo Of Trinity House Losses Wife, Ibidunni - Pic (churchgist by farem: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mrs Ibidunni Ituah-Ighodalo, Wife of Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of Trinity House has gone to be with the Lord.
Let’s pray for her family at this time.

Jesus said unto her ‘I am the resurrection and the life, he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live’.
John 11:25

Re: SAD: Pst Ituah Ighodalo Of Trinity House Losses Wife, Ibidunni - Pic (churchgist by sholatech(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oh My God..This will be heart rendering especially for Pastor Ituah.

May the Lord console you sir.

Marriage has not been so rosy for Him.

First wife left..stayed for long years without a wife. Decided to marry Ibidun and RCCG church against their policy/doctrine. Had to leave due to this to start the admirable Trinity Church.

And then battle against Barreness in the new marriage.

Now This..

Oh Lord, please strengthen him and his ministry as we still Give you thanks in Everything.

2 Likes

Re: SAD: Pst Ituah Ighodalo Of Trinity House Losses Wife, Ibidunni - Pic (churchgist by youthsinitiativ(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rest on Madam.

Your race is done here on earth.

We dey come when our time reach.
Re: SAD: Pst Ituah Ighodalo Of Trinity House Losses Wife, Ibidunni - Pic (churchgist by Juliusmomoh: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
My condonlence to her
Re: SAD: Pst Ituah Ighodalo Of Trinity House Losses Wife, Ibidunni - Pic (churchgist by obiekunie2: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
just like that una donj open condolence Register!

no cause of death stated?

what if her death is domestic violence?

or bc he is a pastor then her death is normal!

ABEG THE POLICE SHE SHOULD FIRST INVESTIGATE HER CAUSE OF DEATH AND PROPER AUTOPSY CARRIED OUT! angry

(1) (Reply)

3 Important Benefits Of Reading God's Word Out Loud / Who Is This Jesus? / Moses Proved The Trinity Correct In The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.