Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Amotekun / 2023 Election: The Event It Will Birth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun / 2023 Election: The Event It Will Birth (244 Views)

Alumni Releases The Photos Of The Event Where Senator A. Adeleke Was Inaugurated / Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun / 2023 Election: The Event It Will Birth by moloneydami(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]With the current acts of condemnation from the northern leaders concerning the establishment of the regional security outfit "AMOTEKUN" in the SouthWest and numerous treat regarding the 2023 Election of it not being in favour of the YORUBA's.

It's evoked a disturbing thought to me since the topic trend and I sense another historic "CIVIL WAR" by the corner. I surely do not have a vast knowledge about politics, but gradually following up all issues/topics/trends.

SouthWest has been the uniting force of Nigeria and has been backing the North for so long (according to history )that they (Northerners) have so much believed that the Presidential power is hereditary right.

The SouthEast have their faults too dated back to their early Leaders which has been the primitive cause for the denial to be allowed to rule the Nation!

Uniting Nigeria is not so had to achieve but this northerners are just so angry.......... The fact is that they have nothing to offer this so called Nigeria, and according to my very few research I got to understand that the finance & resources paid to the Federal Government by other States are what they use to develop their region.

What do you all think can resolve this country woes or avoid we witnessing another tragic CIVIL WAR?[b][/b]

ADMIN PLEASE APPROVE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Will Okada and Tricycles on Major Highways Return Sanity to Lagos? / Hisbah / Civilian JTF / Amotekun What Constitutional Justifications? / Answers To Your Questions About Tradermoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.