Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! (1094 Views)

14yr Old Boy Executed In South Carolina In 1944 Finally Exonerated. / Ojukwu Was A Dictator – Phillip Effiong / How Nigeria Can Turn Its Brain Drain To Brain Gain – Phillip Emeagwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by bkbabe97y(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
Funniest post on Next website
Posted by Karl on Dec 05 2010

All the Powers cannot Pull Him Down. Our National hero. Our World champion: Philip Chukwuma Mohammed Oladipo Emeagwali (GCFR FRS HSBC FAAN UAC FRSC AFRC UTC KLM OM NL GBP MD LH FAS FNASA etc etc). Proud Father of INTERNET. Worthy Son of Abubakar. Diligent Husband of two wives: Donita Brown (internet entrepreneur and eminent historian) and Dame Dale Emeagwali (distinguished science professor and inventor). Lives in a big house in Abuja and also in Washington so as to be near the White House. Genius who invented the Internet at age 14. Invented the condom when he was 6, but when the Vatican objected, he withdrew his patent. Invented snake oil to cure cancer. Invented the equations and the space vessel that landed man on the moon. The only man to have travelled to Mars, which is named after him. Invented the supercomputer as a gift to humanity. As for him, the fastest brain in the universe, hath no need for computers as his brain is five times faster than the speed of light. (It is rumored that the US has offered USD 4.19 trillion to buy the SuperBrain's secret papers and scribbled notes.) Discoverer of the cure for HIV/AIDS, and of the vaccine against ignorance. The world's most sought after neuroscientist and brain surgeon. Discoverer of the Postage Stamp. Won, at age 19, the NOBBELL PRIZE for Everything, the only one of its kind, and never to be repeated. Has also won the Congressional Medal of Honour. Whereupon, President Clinton invited him to be President of the National Academy of Sciences, and that was how he left for America with his wife, his family, staff, and relations. Has so many inventions patents and claims we stopped counting at 419! A truly wonderous inventor of the Emeagwali Perpetual Motion Acrobat (Patent No. 2,333,899,675,888,888,214,653,980,564,873,098, 419). Single handedly won the Gulf War, employing cyberwarfare, thereby saving all of humanity. Consultant to the Pentagon, the World Bank, the Security Council, INEC, WikiLeaks, and the Red Army. His equations fuel China's economy and helped end the Global Recession. He is Chair of Rebrand Nigeria. Has helped both the US and Nigeria break Iran's nuclear and other codes. Giant mathematician that cannot be ignored. Ask BP: When they (for racist reasons) doubted his equations, the great Gulf Spill happened until they apologized! Currently developing an invention to relocate himself and family to the Sun. From there, he will reverse global warming, enforce world peace, cancel the slave trade, and rule a corruption-free Nigeria run on his equations on nuclear fusion. The relocation will make it harder for ill- motivated detractors to pull him down. Auntie Dora cannot investigate him, unless to get impregnatd to bear a replacement genius. All the powers bow down to him, the Patron of WikiLeaks. AMEN.
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by desgiezd(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
Whaoo! All these accolades for one man! Ain't we blessed he is a Nigerian?
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by bkbabe97y(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2010
He sure is Special gift to the black race!
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by ikeyman00(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
@@@@@@

i used to think becrich need medical attention badly but hey u need to be checked out

this is serious and urgent
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by Arosa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2010
what a great man.
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by desgiezd(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
Let him just capture the sun for us so that Nigeria can use it to make money.

This is how:

Turn the hottest part of the sun to some rich countries and make them pay heavily before adjusting it again, some countries can even be made to witness permanent darkness until they pay homage to Nigeria. Let's forget about oil and concentrate on Philip! Philip is it!! Emeagwali is the man!!!
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by bkbabe97y(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by Beaf: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
bk.babe97y:

hahahahahahahahahahahah

Imagine this foreign fool laughing at a Nigerian.
I bet your drug covered Colombia can never produce anything better than assassins and thieves. Fool.
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by knotty(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2010
what a sorry story!
incomplete research, i am disappointed.

the man invented GOD. where did you leave that? He was paid by some European merchants to prove the existence of God and he did an exponentially pedagogical extrusion of God`s essence. check kano museum, it is documented there and you mortal minds will not acknowledge that? perfidy!

why did you think the BP oil spill stopt abruptly? was it because Obama was pissed at the whole unending saga? Filip did it. he was working on an experiment that almost went awry but thank to incredulous insight, he saw the end from the beginning. he stopped the spillage from his Memphis laboratory using Dr Beans cachexic pandowdy simulated by a chigetai under observation by efflusive continua.

when will najia have a synagogue for this man? i am waiting.
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
4rm my hometown 4rm my state 4rm my country! really proud of him.we can use him 2 bash any naijaphobia.
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by Bishopking: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
if u wish it, then u may have it
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2010
knotty:

what a sorry story!
incomplete research, i am disappointed.

the man invented GOD. where did you leave that? He was paid by some European merchants to prove the existence of God and he did an exponentially  pedagogical extrusion of God`s essence. check kano museum, it is documented there and you mortal minds will not acknowledge that? perfidy!

why did you think the BP oil spill stopt abruptly? was it because Obama was pissed at the whole unending saga? Filip did it. he was working on an experiment that almost went awry but thank to incredulous insight, he saw the end from the beginning. he stopped the spillage from his Memphis laboratory using Dr Beans cachexic pandowdy simulated by a chigetai under observation by efflusive continua.

ROTFL. . . .
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2010
knotty:

he saw the end from the beginning. he stopped the spillage from his Memphis laboratory using Dr Beans cachexic pandowdy simulated by a chigetai under observation by efflusive continua.

LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
philip!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by marocguy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2010
Nairaland is not a place 4 kids unless they hav changed 2 allow 2 allow a yoruba "ameriaan" illegal immigrant on cheap drugs 2 sneak in. Imagine such a negative life,an example of people that may not reach 45 n die of cos 4 obvious reasons. If i were born with such a negative life,i wud just luk 4 a wet transformer. Bullshit! People hav researchd and contributed to enhance computers and internet enabling people dat cannot even install OS on systems to be able 2 "fight" proffesors because of stupid tribalistic. and cheap publicity pursuits.  Mcheew,SMH and leaves 4 another thread!
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2010
marocguy:

Nairaland is not a place 4 kids unless they hav changed 2 allow 2 allow a yoruba "ameriaan" illegal immigrant on cheap drugs 2 sneak in. Imagine such a negative life,an example of people that may not reach 45 n die of cos 4 obvious reasons. If i were born with such a negative life,i wud just luk 4 a wet transformer. Bullshit! People hav researchd and contributed to enhance computers and internet enabling people dat cannot even install OS on systems to be able 2 "fight" proffesors because of silly tribalistic. and cheap publicity pursuits.  Mcheew,SMH and leaves 4 another thread!

You didnt spell "Professor" properly so I owe you no answers! grin
Re: Phillip Emegweali Finally Exonerated! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
Beaf:

Imagine this foreign fool laughing at a Nigerian.
I bet your drug covered Colombia can never produce anything better than assassins and thieves. Fool.

LOL. lol. Are we talking about GEJ here?

(1) (Reply)

Obaigbhena Gives Yinka Odumakin A Serious Upper Cut - U Once Begged Me For Money / Nigerian Police Force Should Be Scrapped.l / List Of Ministerial Nominees: Gej's Cabinent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.