Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick (30567 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency / R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Burruchaga71(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
But Jubril is in Charge now... So
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by efighter: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
medina230:
Y are pple so stupid

Stupidity is heredictary. Junaid Mohammed hinherited Stupifity from both parents, so his Stupidity is double that of each of his parents.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by DEROX: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
carterguccy:
Tinubu D Nigthmare of Nairaland Ipods Pigs ND The King Of Naija Politics!

Have you ever noticed that no Naija Politics News sells without this Icon Jagaban’s name not been mentioned!!!
You Sef wetin you expect do they have any politician with political relevance like Jagaban?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Jaapu: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
seunmsg:

You read the piece from the beginning to the end and the nonsense you wrote above is your reaction?

Where in the write up did you get the idea that Osinbajo was planning to take over from Buhari? Which attack are you talking about? What has this got to do with Amotekun or Yorubas? Even Junaid Mohammed will be ashamed of your meaningless comment.

You guys really need to stop seeing Yorubas and Amotekun in every news item. Face the problem in your state and stop wasting your time hating on the Yorubas.

Most of this children of nonentities are very daft. They are most times bereft of logical reasoning. See the idiot conclusion.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by CharlotteFlair: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Myhusband:

you should be feed to wild animals
. Go back and his comments again. But read with sense this time.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by bluecircle470: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Meaning Osibanjo was planning to take over. Atttack, attack , attack and more attacks, that's what you will be seeing going forward since Amotekun was launched.

I really hope Yorubas especially die hard Buhari supporters can learn their lessons. History cannot continue to repeat itself.

Time to wise up

It’s either you’re suffering from dyslexia or sense is far away from you.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Myhusband(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
. Go back and his comments again. But read with sense this time.

you and him shouldn't have exist if you support his sense of reasoning in this 21 century

what did he post? how does his useless and imbecilic post tally with the thread. this thread is about an individual assumption and conclusion about Emir lobbying to be VP which is highly impossible and he have to bring the entire Yoruba to it including the platform our reasonable leaders laid down to address Fulani herdsmen stupidity

please when next you want to quote me, make sure you're not doing so to troll me because I will ruin your day for you.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by kayusely70(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
The Man Talks Too Recklessly
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Meaning Osibanjo was planning to take over. Atttack, attack , attack and more attacks, that's what you will be seeing going forward since Amotekun was launched.

I really hope Yorubas especially die hard Buhari supporters can learn their lessons. History cannot continue to repeat itself.

Time to wise up

I strongly feel the eediots ruling us get a way with a lot of nonsense because once they say stuff people lick it up and create all sort of theories. This gist is old, in fact it was Osinbajo that told Buhari. Everybody knows this but agenda must agend.

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by CharlotteFlair: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Myhusband:

you and him shouldn't have exist if you support his sense of reasoning in this 21 century

what did he post? how does his useless and imbecilic post tally with the thread. this thread is about an individual assumption and conclusion about Emir lobbying to be VP which is highly impossible and he have to bring the entire Yoruba to it including the platform our reasonable leaders laid down to address Fulani herdsmen stupidity

please when next you want to quote me, make sure you're not doing so to troll me because I will ruin your day for you.
Before you freak out, let me explain his post to you like you are a two year old.

He simply could not believe that what he read was true.

Then he opined that the OP was launching an attack on SW and the VP because of Amotoekun.

Attack attack attack..he meant that with the launch of Amotoekun, it will from now be ceaseless attacks on SW by the fulani.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Myhusband(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Before you freak out, let me explain his post to you like you are a two year old.

He simply could not believe that what he read was true.

Then he opined that the OP was launching an attack on SW and the VP because of Amotoekun.

Attack attack attack..he meant that with the launch of Amotoekun, it will from now be ceaseless attacks on SW by the fulani.

just imagine repeating the same thing while I faulted him. Emir was the subject of argument on this thread.

on what clause did he arrive at that dumb allegations? please this is 21 century, no award is given to the most stupid people
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Godwinnairaland:
Proudly Nigerian, no dull moment.
Nigeria the only country with vast number of sanely insane people grin
In other news,
I can create a website or blog for your business or organization at a very very low price, chat or 070 178 80751

embarassed ... very very low price? YOU ARE INSANE grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by frog12: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
when junaid and balarabe speak you must listen. they know the inns and outs
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by frog12: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
when junaid and balarabe speak you must listen. they know the inns and outs..
when junaid and balarabe speak you must listen. they know the inns and outs
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by 9jaRealist: 3:15am On Jan 21, 2020
I don't know (or even believe) this is true, but...
That would have been a veritable DREAM TEAM!

>
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Insectkiller: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Time to wise up

Useless and brainless youth everywhere..

Learn to read and understand..OR I enroll you into a Basic reading class..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Rekhina(f): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Oh no!

Osaze007 must hear this!

Where's rekhina (PBUH)?

Allah must be pressed always!
nne I was busy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother / Police Take Over Cross River Assembly / Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.