Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick (30560 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency / R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by unitysheart(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Okay o.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by SonofDevil: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Meaning Osibanjo was planning to take over. Atttack, attack , attack and more attacks, that's what you will be seeing going forward since Amotekun was launched.

I really hope Yorubas especially die hard Buhari supporters can learn their lessons. History cannot continue to repeat itself.

Time to wise up
oponu so where did he mention osibanjo was planning to take over. Your brain can't even processed what was written in the article. I'm still in surprise how you link amotekun to this article.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by ThiagoKid(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2020
So...?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by GeneralPula: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
SpecialAdviser:
Meaning Osibanjo was planning to take over. Atttack, attack , attack and more attacks, that's what you will be seeing going forward since Amotekun was launched.

I really hope Yorubas especially die hard Buhari supporters can learn their lessons. History cannot continue to repeat itself.

Time to wise up
[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by BuhariAdvocate: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2020
This idiot will cause a lot of problem on Nigeria before he die.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by bigiyaro(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2020
would have been a nice n superb combo, but unfortunately naija is cursed to evil leadership.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by CharlotteFlair: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2020
The unamed VP must be no one than Somboribodo.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by CharlotteFlair: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot will cause a lot of problem on Nigeria before he die.
So what's your DSS doing about it?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by baby124: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Beer parlour and ogogoro gist. Senseless gossip. So Sanusi will pause Emirship to come and be VP?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by MrBONE2(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2020

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by birdie: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2020
THEIR HEADACHE
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by dalass(f): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Sanusi is an ambitious guy. Am not surprised.. And why not, he had some sound education and economic experience which Nigeria needs
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by AntiBalaka: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Osinbanjo is a gonner.

From organizing redeem ritual prayers to hasten Buhari's death to stealing trade moni funds with the help of redeem cabal in his office and also shortchanging okpolo eyed-gbana's election funds, the sins of yemisi are just too much.

How a manservant manlet will assume so much audacity in a ceremonial position to the point of holding talks with individuals to be his VP, shows Osinbanjo is a power hungry idiot .
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by ItooWorWor(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2020
shocked so Tinubu is Juniad friend and i don't know

cc immhotep lzaa

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by olax02(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Nigeria my country....zoo...zoo

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by MrBONE2(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Time to wise up
grin

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2020
ItooWorWor:
shocked so Tinubu is Juniad friend and i don't know

cc immhotep
lzaa
Asiwaju jagaban the father of RUGA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by ItooWorWor(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2020
immhotep:
Asiwaju jagaban the father of RUGA grin
grin grin and who is the mother?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2020
ItooWorWor:

grin grin and who is the mother?
Sarrki and omenka can give us that information grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues greenback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by hisexcellency34: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Who takes this mad man serious
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by ItooWorWor(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2020
immhotep:
Sarrki and omenka can give us that information grin
But i taught dilector has the information na grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by GEEBITE: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2020
You are the one to up your comprehension skills.Read what that guy wrote again without any emotion or bias. What he is saying in a nutshell is all Yoruba interests are going to be attacked openly or by subterfuge because of the AMOTEKUN issue. Forget the pretence of the Junaid man,he is using the Emir case as smokescreen that Osibanjo was planning to take over when Buhari was ill.
seunmsg:

You read the piece from the beginning to the end and the nonsense you wrote above is your reaction?

Where in the write up did you get the idea that Osinbajo was planning to take over from Buhari? Which attack are you talking about? What has this got to do with Amotekun or Yorubas? Even Junaid Mohammed will be ashamed of your meaningless comment.

You guys really need to stop seeing Yorubas and Amotekun in every news item. Face the problem in your state and stop wasting your time hating on the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
ItooWorWor:

But i taught dilector has the information na grin grin
Oh no grin

Yarimo also has that information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by ItooWorWor(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2020
immhotep:
Oh no grin
Yarimo also has that information.
That means yarimo must be working for bubu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Myself2(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2020
seunmsg:

You read the piece from the beginning to the end and the nonsense you wrote above is your reaction?

Where in the write up did you get the idea that Osinbajo was planning to take over from Buhari? Which attack are you talking about? What has this got to do with Amotekun or Yorubas? Even Junaid Mohammed will be ashamed of your meaningless comment.

You guys really need to stop seeing Yorubas and Amotekun in every news item. Face the problem in your state and stop wasting your time hating on the Yorubas.

Which state is he from ?? Hope you know Yoruba is not a state so he could well be a Yoruba man addressing his fellow Yoruba people, the fact he didn't specifically identify himself as one nonetheless.

Secondly, Osinbajo didn't need to lobby (and still doesn't need to lobby), the provisions of the constitution about assumption of power should the president become incapacitated or unfit for office are very clear. So the VP has no issues here, rather it's the Emi's alleged lobbying that should be a cause for concern
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by Peacecoy19: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2020
softmind24:
This man again
Complete lunatic.At a time people have asked sanusi to join politics for elective position Sanusi never shy away from a fight even when odds were heavily against him.My submission is Sanusi is not so much attracted to elective position.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by sweetonugbu: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
So in essence they voted Buhari not because he had anything to offer but because they could leverage bon his consistent 12 million votes to get close to power
you see what I saw?.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by CharlotteFlair: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
AntiBalaka:
Osinbanjo is a gonner.

From organizing redeem ritual prayers to hasten Buhari's death to stealing trade moni funds with the help of redeem cabal in his office and also shortchanging okpolo eyed-gbana's election funds, the sins of yemisi are just too much.

How a manservant manlet will assume so much audacity in a ceremonial position to the point of holding talks with individuals to be his VP, shows Osinbanjo is a power hungry idiot .

Please why do you guys call osunbande yemisi now? I've been noticing this since a few days ago.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by AntiBalaka: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Please why do you guys call osunbande yemisi now? I've been noticing this since a few days ago.

Because he is a bobrisky politician . An emasculated castrated Judas .

We have since changed his sex to female and his religion to Islam and also his surname as well .

Hence: Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by CharlotteFlair: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
So in essence they voted Buhari not because he had anything to offer but because they could leverage bon his consistent 12 million votes to get close to power
Na wa for you oo..

His popularity with the million almajiris is the reason why a Professor of Law is his vice.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by CharlotteFlair: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Because he is a bobrisky politician . An emasculated castrated Judas .

We have since changed his sex to female and his religion to Islam and also his surname as well .

Hence: Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade.
Oh no!

Osaze007 must hear this!

Where's rekhina (PBUH)?

Allah must be pressed always!

1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick by chriscrosss(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
It is possible.. I have no trust for this sanusi...they are all the same.. Thieves everywhere...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti / Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants / Senate Moves To Amend CCB, Administration Of Criminal Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.