Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison (1222 Views)

Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. / Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Some of the Edo state prisoners who broke out of prison share their experiences and while they were locked up in prison.

One of the prison who claimed to be a farmer says he has been in the prison since 2016. When asked what took him to prison, he said he was accused of murder and for four years he has not been trial.

While sharing their experience, they thank the Edo youths for making their freedom a reality.
One of the prisoner was seen prostrating to thank the youths.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8f92GlFhc8

lalasticlala

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
I knew an insider must be involved.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by BalancedBoard: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by BalancedBoard: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
What do we make of this?
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Amotolongbo(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
BalancedBoard:
What do we make of this?
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Brandstudio01: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin I swear this is a nollywood movie. Featuring Aki and Paw Paw

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Whiteangel1234: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin grin set up which kind Prisoner they hold press conference ? Lol

1 Like

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin set up which kind Prisoner they hold press conference ? Lol
There wasn't any press. The prisoners talked with some youths protesting and share their experience.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by majamajic(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hmmm

As if they will really tell u the truth
2 of them said them no do anything
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by BigSarah(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Are these prisoners? Doesn’t look like one to me
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Righteousness89(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Only GOD Almighty knows the truth and Fact of their Release..

You will not Understand the Joy of Freedom until you Imprisoned even for a few hours..

Having Said that, So Many today are padlocked and Chained by the devil in various forms of Prisons.
Prision of Evil Habits that Have Crippled and Shattered their lives..
The Worst prision to Be is to be Bound in a Spiritual Prison and Bondage..

Whatever Has been used to Bound you in Bondages and Habits ! No Matter how long!
By the Power that Rose up JESUS Christ from the Grave, I Break that yoke! I bring you out From that Prison in JESUS NAME...

An Encounter with JESUS is the Beginning of your Freedom..
See our Signature..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Harrykn: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
ANOTHER BANGER
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Racoon(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nothing new! This government is full of devilish intention.
They staged the prison break then want to attribute it to alleged EndSARS protesters violence.They failed woefully
so should apologise to these crusaders & for misleading the nation.
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Fahdiga(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria must be better. Buhari should resign with immediate effect. he has failed
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
BigSarah:
Are these prisoners? Doesn’t look like one to me
How do prisoners look?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by jlinkd78(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Speechless
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Prisoners came out and blended instantly in the crowd because everyone there were looking hungry and tattered like prisoners.... In sane country the difference will be clear making them to be easily caught.
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Mummyjoy: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=95097843]Only GOD Almighty knows the truth and Fact of their Release..

You will not Understand the Joy of Freedom until you Imprisoned even for a few hours..

Having Said that, So Many today are padlocked and Chained by the devil in various forms of Prisons.
Prision of Evil Habits that Have Crippled and Shattered their lives..
The Worst prision to Be is to be Bound in a Spiritual Prison and Bondage..

Whatever Has been used to Bound you in Bondages and Habits ! No Matter how long!
By the Power that Rose up JESUS Christ from the Grave, I Break that yoke! I bring you out From that Prison in JESUS NAME...

An Encounter with JESUS is the Beginning of your Freedom..
See our Signature..

[/quote You are really a voice for our Lord Jesus Christ in this forum. Keep it up. The master will surely repay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Righteousness89(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Mummyjoy post=95098253][/quote]
Amen
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Whiteangel1234: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
saaphiere:
There wasn't any press. The prisoners talked with some youths protesting and share their experience.

grin you dey learn work real prisoner wey don collect 2 years will disappear instantly talk more of holding video interview .. #NigerianYouths are wiser ooh

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Abyjah: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Not only the police but also the prisons should be scrutinized with searchlights. If the world knew the atrocities committed with so much impunity within its high walls, we'd see SARS men as saints. Dehumanization of the highest order is the norm. If all are assumed innocent until proven guilty, how come they are treated as though they're on death sentence before trial.

I know because I've been there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
The interviewer made sure he said Benin youths are responsible for the break out.

All these dumb government workers
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Karemarealty288(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
In as much as the prisoner controller has question to answer....why this mumu that is supposed to be hiding is granting interview.
Re: Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison by Vickmanny22: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
I still don't understand how you guys think this people are really prisoners, these are thugs who where planted inside the prison waiting for the protest to start so they can unleashe them claiming that the protesters let them out. If you think I'm lying check those guys face does it look like people coming out from Nigeria prison, so full of strength one is even with a weapon like stick. Again if you observe well you will notice it is the same voice(person) asking them how long they have been in prison. This is just a dirty game by Edo and our federal government. Don't fall for it, I repeat don't fall for it.

(1) (Reply)

ISWAP Governor And 99 Others Killed In Nigerian Airstrike / Niger Delta Security To Comebine With Eastern Security Network / Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.