Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,292 members, 7,954,166 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 (47135 Views)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 / Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 1st January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by femmoy(m): 6:41am On Jan 24, 2020
Expert17:

No mind dem..,

Chelsea under Mourinho did 40 games unbeaten......

Arsenal 49....

Both spoilt by Man utd

point of correction,Chelsea did 39 before Man UTD spoilt the 40th game with 1-0 win,goal scored by Darren Fletcher's header.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by sosospence(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2020
homirefacuny:

Only wolves have the quality and the tenacity to beat lfc. They won't lose any of the two matches you stated except they have very serious injury concerns. Its now a question of who will beat lfc.

Klopp is the Prof!
Don't celebrate yet.Though LFC has won the league already,but they cannot go unbeaten.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by kecee99(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2020
16yearsold:

I know of hitler
I know of Osama Ben ladin
I know of Boko haram
But who are you
VAR
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Tumbulum: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2020
post=86056103:
GAME OVER!

What an interesting game of football.
Seems Liverpool will go on not to lose any game throughout the season and go on to meet or break Arsenal's invincible team records.
They look that solid.
14 matches winning streak, they tied Chelsea today with that one!

And one more thing, half of the players for wolves are actually supposed to be playing for the TOP FOUR TEAMS in England.
Especially their wingers and forwards.
Raul will comfortably bench most strikers in Europe as a whole.
Those players are better than some players in Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City......and maybe Chelsea.......*winks*

CONGRATULATIONS LIVERPOOL.
The Champions Elect.

See y'all football lovers.
Be safe and be prayerful.......always.
God gat us all! wink
suya man I agree with you today.
Up Liverpool.
YNWA

3 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by goderlist44: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2020
**Welcome To 2020 Manchester United
Arsenal 2-0 Man United Watford 2-0 Man United Liverpool 2-0 Man United Man United 0-2 Burnley
Guess who's Next For Man United @Wolves 😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Expert17: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2020
femmoy:

point of correction,Chelsea did 39 before Man UTD spoilt the 40th game with 1-0 win,goal scored by Darren Fletcher's header.

Instead of u quoting me with ur wrong information,.......

Simply google and check......
33 wins 7draws = 40 games

Thanks.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by King2019(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Aturitoroman:

Madrid*(real) can win this liverpool team

I dey tell you
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by icare44iiiiii: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Financially Survive in Campus" The information in this short report is helping students lived a financially free life on campus..

As a fresher or returning students, having access to this short report is one of the best things you will do for yourself, and the earlier you have access to this report, the better for you..

Send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

to have access to this report..You will thank me latter as others did...

Kindly note: Its not compulsory neither is it mandatory, but if you want to live a financially free life on campus, you will break all barrers to get this report...
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Bluffly: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Aturitoroman:

Madrid*(real) can win this liverpool team
Always look at stats and not scoreline alone.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Seun360:

Ikoko is hyena.

Wolve is called " ajako " in Yoruba which means Bush dog
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Eaglefine(f): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2020
deboysben:
Gooalll

Who is that to challenge Liverpool?

Feeling better now

Yea. We're the best.
cheesy
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Expert17:

Instead of u quoting me with ur wrong information,.......

Simply google and check......
33 wins 7draws = 40 games

Thanks.
This man... I was surprised you were the one who created this thread.
Why do you hate Liverpool this much?

I'm surprised that as good as United during the days of Ferguson they never had up to 30 games unbeaten.

I hope you watched the Burnley vs United game?
Are you still convinced that your sluggish Maguire is top class?
I'd like you to also google what Ferdinand said about him after the match.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Tumbulum:
BBQ people, I agree with you today.
Up Liverpool.
YNWA
We read this like 77 times every 24 hours,
Some people agree with us on other section of Nairaland,
but disagreed with us politically and for loving our darling Daddy (a man of utmost integrity, a man they call many names,
but no one has ever come out to call him a thief or a looter.
A man who defeated Atiku,
Atiku, the international medias called 'a known thief' prior the election....you can Google that!)
If that is the reason you don't like us, so be it.
We owe no one an explanation for supporting and for loving this great man after God's heart.
We will always love our darling Daddy till the end of the world.

What we stand for @[/color] is a better and more better [color=#006600]Nigeria.
A country where there will be peace and progress.
A country where we are going to be our brothers and sisters keeper, no matter the tribe they come from.
That is what we keep praying for everyday and everytime.
All we want is progress in our nation, progress in every tribe.
All we want is peace.

We cannot keep saying the same words above till 2023, we have personal business and upliftment to concentrate on.

And one more important thing,
We do hope the founder of this forum (S.O) and the hardworking moderators work more on keeping this forum from all forms of TRIBALISM.
It is getting more appaling and damming & damning by the day.
We tried our best as much as possible to keep it sane.
We feel so sad to read the alarming rate of hatred and bile each tribe keep exhibiting towards each other every blessed day.

If there is no love among ourselves, (Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas) then the future is bleak.
Love and peace is what we stand for.

We hope we see changes about this TRIBALISM issue on Nairaland in 2020.

Till then......... GOD BLESS NIGERIA and God bless you all.

So long Nairaland.
We Rise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by homirefacuny(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Fokosobo:

The likely suspects are chelsea and mancity. But since chelsea are traveling to anfield, they don't really stand a chance. The worst outcome should be a draw.

For the game against mancity, i am really worried for Liverpool. They are going to Ethiad and the odds are stacked against them. I just can't see them beating mancity again. It is either they draw or lose their unbeaten run.

Remember it was the same mancity that spoilt their unbeaten run last season. They only lost one game all through last season and it was mancity that beat them. And they have never lost again since then.

We shall see! Lfc have reached another level this season. Don't get it twisted, it will take a lot of efforts for city to get a win at the etihad.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by homirefacuny(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2020
sosospence:
Don't celebrate yet.Though LFC has won the league already,but they cannot go unbeaten.

Not celebrating dude, huh. Just telling you lfc have reached a whole new level and it will take more than city to beat them. I don't see it happening!
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by sosospence(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2020
homirefacuny:

Not celebrating dude, huh. Just telling you lfc have reached a whole new level and it will take more than city to beat them. I don't see it happening!
Let's see how it goes.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Dustyn: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
post=86064054:

but disagreed with us politically and for loving our darling Daddy (a man of utmost integrity, a man they call many names,
Atiku, the international medias called 'a known thief' prior the election....you can Google that!)
We owe no one an explanation for supporting and for loving this great man after God's heart.

A country where we are going to be our brothers and sisters keeper, no matter the tribe they come from.
All we want is peace.

We cannot keep saying the same words above till 2023, we have personal business and upliftment to concentrate on.

We do hope the founder of this forum (S.O) and the hardworking moderators work more on keeping this forum from all forms of TRIBALISM.
It is getting more appaling and damming by the day.
We feel so sad to read the alarming rate of hatred and bile each tribe keep exhibiting to each other every blessed day.

If there is no love among ourselves, (Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas) then the future is bleak.

So long Nairaland.
We Rise.
[/s]
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Expert17: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2020
kingkakaone:

This man... I was surprised you were the one who created this thread.
Why do you hate Liverpool this much?

I'm surprised that as good as United during the days of Ferguson they never had up to 30 games unbeaten.

I hope you watched the Burnley vs United game?
Are you still convinced that your sluggish Maguire is top class?
I'd like you to also google what Ferdinand said about him after the match.

Unbeaten or not,..... Atleast we did the following below

* 13 EPL titles in 26 years
* Never finish out of top 4 for straight 30 years...(finish 4th once)
* We did 29 matches unbeaten 3 different times.

U guys are playing well..... But u DNT expect me, to like ur team.....

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Chrysz(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Civil Service no dey too sack Civil servants like that so that's God's saving grace to me cool cool cool
don't play with the grace next time
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Devops:
the point I'm making is beyond you. So let it pass

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Expert17:

U like it or not, it doesn't change a thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Horlhamhi(f): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Let the Chelsea come and beat them 5 now.
I wanted to drop a comment on his post buh I felt it isn't worth it....haters just want to intimidate LFC fans buh they will always be dissapointed.

#YNWA!

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by omenka(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2020
ngadaAwo:
was expected
how can you be repeating same front 3 week in week out

EPL no be Bundesliga nor laliga
it's the toughest league in the world
no rest for players

he think say Pep wey dey rotate players dey stupid
he's lucky that he has already sealed the league if not his downfall will start immediately and comes bottling.

They should try and win this match oo because if not
Hmmmmmm Mane na engine room of that attack
Poor thing. After trolling and begging and harassing nairalanders for money has failed, gambling has become your next line of business.

Since Hungerbad is no longer alive, I guess your hunger pangs have skyrocketed.

Anyway, it is surely better than stealing and extortion. Notwithstanding, EFCC is already on your trail and will track you down sooner or later.

Hope you have created extra handles to use should this be taken down.

Pathetic being.

SimplyLeo, Ebenezar2020, Sarrki, Midolian, , NgeneUkwenu, and 50 others, make una come see our friend dey hustle betnaija. cheesy cheesy

@Mods, of you want to know who has been spamming the forum with all that betnaija crap, look no further than this thief. He is THE ONLY poster here who could create over ten handles in a single day. wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2020
Expert17:

Now you are sounding the way Liverpool fans sound a few years ago.

How does it feel to hold until history when your team is not doing well?

Remember before you started your 23years on the high with Man United, Liverpool did their 26years with Shankly and co.

IWell, you meet wolves next in the league, I hope you win them to savour your season at least.

...And by the way, Klopp has been named the manager of the month four times in five months, the highest a manager has gotten in a season and I see him taking it this month to make it 5 and no manager has done such.

I need to whisper the truth to you, Liverpool is not aiming for an unbeaten record, that is just a distraction from the mission of just the league.
Klopp will use the small boys immediately the league is wrapped mathematically.

4 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by openmine(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Expert17:

Manutd now have new names....History Fc and Former Fc!
'I get am before' no be property grin

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Tumbulum: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2020
post=86064054:

All we want is peace.

It is getting more appaling and damming by the day.
We feel so sad to read the alarming rate of hatred and bile each tribe keep exhibiting to each other every blessed day.

So long Nairaland.
We Rise.
bia stop this clownish behavior and concentrate on roasting suya
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by omenka(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

You should have known by now. The guy hawked phone accessories around upper iweka sometimes last two years, but Task force confiscated his wares thereby making him a full time online nuisance...Don't be surprised he resumes and closes from betting shop daily.... grin
I knew it, that ngadaAwo is nothing but a petty thief.

The thief was hawking stollen phones, that was why he ran into trouble. Hungerbad it was who had to send him genuine UK used phones just ward off his trolling. Anytime the phones didnt come through, he steals and sells. Now the idiot thinks he would succeed with the rest of us, only to meet a brick wall.

Him go jonse tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ngadaAwo: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
I knew it, that ngadaAwo is nothing but a petty thief.

The thief was hawking stollen phones, that was why he ran into trouble. Hungerbad it was who had to send him genuine UK used phones just ward off his trolling. Anytime the phones didnt come through, he steals and sells. Now the idiot thinks he would succeed with the rest of us, only to meet a brick wall.

Him go jonse tire.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove mukina2
rule 2 and 1
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ngadaAwo: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
Poor thing. After trolling and begging and harassing nairalanders for money has failed, gambling has become your next line of business.

Anyway, it is surely better than stealing and extortion. Notwithstanding, EFCC is already on your trail and will track you down sooner or later.

Pathetic being.

SimplyLeo, Ebenezar2020, Sarrki, Midolian, , NgeneUkwenu, and 50 others, make una come see our friend dey hustle betnaija. cheesy cheesy

@Mods, of you want to know who has been spamming the forum with all that betnaija crap, look no further than this thief. He is THE ONLY poster here who could create over ten handles in a single day. wink
rule 2
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ngadaAwo: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

You should have known by now. The guy hawked phone accessories around upper iweka sometimes last two years, but Task force confiscated his wares thereby making him a full time online nuisance...Don't be surprised he resumes and closes from betting shop daily.... grin
rule 2
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Dustyn: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
omenka:

Pathetic being.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 / Zinedine Zidane To Leave Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.