Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 (46254 Views)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 / Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 1st January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ngadaAwo: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
I knew it, that ngadaAwo is nothing but a petty thief.

The thief was hawking stollen phones, that was why he ran into trouble. Hungerbad it was who had to send him genuine UK used phones just ward off his trolling. Anytime the phones didnt come through, he steals and sells. Now the idiot thinks he would succeed with the rest of us, only to meet a brick wall.

Him go jonse tire.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove mukina2
rule 1
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ngadaAwo: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
Poor thing. After trolling and begging and harassing nairalanders for money has failed, gambling has become your next line of business.

Since Hungerbad is no longer alive, I guess your hunger pangs have skyrocketed.

Anyway, it is surely better than stealing and extortion. Notwithstanding, EFCC is already on your trail and will track you down sooner or later.

Hope you have created extra handles to use should this be taken down.

Pathetic being.

SimplyLeo, Ebenezar2020, Sarrki, Midolian, , NgeneUkwenu, and 50 others, make una come see our friend dey hustle betnaija. cheesy cheesy

@Mods, of you want to know who has been spamming the forum with all that betnaija crap, look no further than this thief. He is THE ONLY poster here who could create over ten handles in a single day. wink
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
rule 2 and 1

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by masterflowx(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2020
post=86064054:

We read this like 77 times every 24 hours,
Some people agree with us on other section of Nairaland,
but disagreed with us politically and for loving our darling Daddy ([s]a man of utmost integrity, a man they call many names,
but no one has ever come out to call him a thief or a looter.
A man who defeated Atiku,
Atiku, the international medias called 'a known thief' prior the election....you can Google that!)
If that is the reason you don't like us, so be it.
We owe no one an explanation for supporting and for loving this great man after God's heart.
We will always love our darling Daddy till the end of the world.[/s]

What we stand for @[/color] is a better and more better [color=#006600]Nigeria.
A country where there will be peace and progress.
A country where we are going to be our brothers and sisters keeper, no matter the tribe they come from.
That is what we keep praying for everyday and everytime.
All we want is progress in our nation, progress in every tribe.
All we want is peace.

We cannot keep saying the same words above till 2023, we have personal business and upliftment to concentrate on.

And one more important thing,
We do hope the founder of this forum (S.O) and the hardworking moderators work more on keeping this forum from all forms of TRIBALISM.
It is getting more appaling and damming by the day.
We tried our best as much as possible to keep it sane.
We feel so sad to read the alarming rate of hatred and bile each tribe keep exhibiting to each other every blessed day.

If there is no love among ourselves, (Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas) then the future is bleak.
Love and peace is what we stand for.

We hope we see changes about this TRIBALISM issue on Nairaland in 2020.

Till then......... GOD BLESS NIGERIA and God bless you all.

So long Nairaland.
We Rise.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by omenka(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2020
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove mukina2
rule 1
Poor thief, quoting with two handles at the same time. What a pathetic scum. Na hunger go kill you las las.

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ngadaAwo: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
Poor thief, quoting with two handles at the same time. What a pathetic scum. Na hunger go kill you las las.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy mukina2
rule 2 and 1

it's obvious you're doing this with impunity but I trust the mods judgement
thanks shocked
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ngadaAwo: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2020
omenka why are you abusing me
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy mukina2
be the witness
i no do this guy anything
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by hobat4cash(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Expert17:

No mind dem..,

Chelsea under Mourinho did 40 games unbeaten......

Arsenal 49....

Both spoilt by Man utd

yes we know, but how many of that unbeaten was a win?

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Minemrys: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Fokosobo:

The likely suspects are chelsea and mancity. But since chelsea are traveling to anfield, they don't really stand a chance. The worst outcome should be a draw.

For the game against mancity, i am really worried for Liverpool. They are going to Ethiad and the odds are stacked against them. I just can't see them beating mancity again. It is either they draw or lose their unbeaten run.

Remember it was the same mancity that spoilt their unbeaten run last season. They only lost one game all through last season and it was mancity that beat them. And they have never lost again since then.
trust me, if Liverpool will lose to any team this season, it won't be Man City. And Liverpool weren't that good and confident last seas0n c0mpared to n0w. Even the last seas0n, man city had luck on their side, we had a goal line clearance and a would be goal of ours, went to hit the post and then pop out. If Liverpool continue with this winning run till April, they'd be c0nfident to beat man city and keep a clean sheet.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by femmoy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Expert17:

Instead of u quoting me with ur wrong information,.......
Simply google and check...... 33 wins 7draws = 40 games
Thanks.

you the one who needs Google with ur wrong info.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by oloriLFC(f): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I dey since na.

Check from the 4th page of this thread. I dey always believe my boys anyday, anytime.

If u no see my post for any Liverpool match, na im be say my phone battery don die
me wey be say dey don steal my phone. Na borrow borrow i dey for now undecided
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Expert17: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
femmoy:

you the one who needs Google with ur wrong info.

Oga check.

Stop fooling around.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by femmoy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Expert17:

Oga check.
Stop fooling around.

who's fooling around? I guess u are stupid.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ngadaAwo: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

You should have known by now. The guy hawked phone accessories around upper iweka sometimes last two years, but Task force confiscated his wares thereby making him a full time online nuisance...Don't be surprised he resumes and closes from betting shop daily.... grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
justice delayed is justice denied
rule 2
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Expert17: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
femmoy:

who's fooling around? I guess u are stupid.

LION of Nairaland

U DNT know anything in football...#baby

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by blasted12: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
Poor thing. After trolling and begging and harassing nairalanders for money has failed, gambling has become your next line of business.

Anyway, it is surely better than stealing and extortion. Notwithstanding, EFCC is already on your trail and will track you down sooner or later.

Pathetic being.

SimplyLeo, Ebenezar2020, Sarrki, Midolian, , NgeneUkwenu, and 50 others, make una come see our friend dey hustle betnaija. cheesy cheesy

@Mods, of you want to know who has been spamming the forum with all that betnaija crap, look no further than this thief. He is THE ONLY poster here who could create over ten handles in a single day. wink
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ngadaAwo: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
blasted12:
You follow him, me and 50 other nairalanders cancelling our posts and trying to provoke us so we can get banned, and you have the guts to ask what you've done?
sir with due respect I don't know you

thanks
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Simplyleo: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:

Pathetic being.

Since the day I saw his picture, I regretted ever wasting my time responding to him. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by sarrki(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:

Pathetic being.

grin grin grin

Able leader good work you are doing

Most of them are enemies of the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Dustyn: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
oloriLFC:
me wey be say dey don steal my phone. Na borrow borrow i dey for now undecided
Sorry dear. We go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

Since the day I saw his picture, I regretted ever wasting my time responding to him. angry

are u serious guy?
abeg how I fit see the pics of Mr canceler make I see the shape of his skull grin
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Simplyleo: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
are u serious guy?
abeg how I fit see the pics of Mr canceler make I see the shape of his skull grin
Don't worry, I will show you one day. grin grin
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by femmoy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Expert17:

LION of Nairaland

U DNT know anything in football...#baby

my bad,I must have forgotten or perhaps had a mix up. anyway u need to prove point next time and not being insulting. enjoy your day man.
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by Expert17: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
femmoy:

my bad,I must have forgotten or perhaps had a mix up. anyway u need to prove point next time and not being insulting. enjoy your day man.

Thanks boss
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by ellizy(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2020
Crackthebrain:
shut ur mouth
your fada
Re: Wolves Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 23rd January 2020 by NorthernSerene(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2020
MZrapper:

What's that?
Salamu alaikum sister. Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.