Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno (5703 Views)

NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau / Troops Neutralized Insurgents, Recovered Weapons And A Vehicle In Borno (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Corrections: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2020
THESE NORTHERN PEOPLE ARE INTOLERANT . YORUBAS I HOPE YOU CAN

SEE THE DECEIT OF THE NORTH CLEARLY.......SO ALL THESE ONES

IN THE PICTURE ARE LEGAL? THEY ARE EVEN CARRYING SOPHISTICATED

WEAPONS.....THIS IS A PURE DECEIT BY THE NORTH. .. I REPEAT, THIS IS

PURE DECEIT........

AMOTEKUN HAS COME TO STAY NO GOING BACK!!!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 12:18am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

Are u Reno?Your writing style is like his.
Thank you brother man.I'm just a political critic that wished this nation could have been better than where we're now if not for these annoying and nauseating mummified zombies that kept on cheering a well known failure of 1983-85 only to turn around & start lamenting when the reality of their folly & hypocrisy become clearer.

5 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:18am On Jan 20, 2020
rummmy:
too late my brother,Sai baba....there is no going back.... But this security outfit no be in Nigeria.

Otondo nah Ouagadougou

Go and meet that your niece in nursery school to teach you state and capital

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

By words alone we know them
U are already deviating.
I stopped taking you serious after benue massacre.
The way u lamented, cried, denounced, yet, u went back to your vomit cheesy

U can do anything for money.

Let your conscience be your judge.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

I like your confession but i think you have to say more than this.
For the people lost to python no one can recover their losses.

I supported Buhari also but during python i condemned the action. No one is more disgusted with ibo here than i am but we have to see and speak up against violation of people rights. That python was an abuse and not a political action, in fact its an hatred.

Ever since that time i laid low and am not as opposed to ibo as i used to be before. They were denied justice in python. Their hunan rights was grossly violated.

So Sarrki, i think your confessions here is good. You cannot undo what has been done. Learn and in future when Ibo is under attack try to see if its justified or not. If its not then stand up and speak up for them even against Buhari or anybody. Do that bro.

Nnamdi kanu had wanted attack on Yoruba , Igbos and Hausa

You remembered he also threatened the south east governors too

It would have turned to ethno religious crises then
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

U are already deviating.I stopped taking you serious after Benue massacre.The way u lamented, cried, denounced, yet, u went back to your vomit.U can do anything for money.Let your conscience be your judge.
Onye awero conscience.Ndia amaro ka-anyi si kwado.Ana ekwu ekwu, Ana eme eme

7 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:
Nnamdi kanu had wanted attack on Yoruba , Igbos and Hausa.You remembered he also threatened the south east governors too.It would have turned to ethno religious crises then
Leave Nnamdi Kanu alone & concentrate on BH, Armed Fulani terrorists/bandits(that northern governors are negotiating with), unknown gunmen wreaking havoc across this nation without any being contained by the battery of security agencies under your demigod.

Even Deji Adeyanju & other Yorubas now agreed with NK that Nigeria have long been an irredeemable zoo republic as far as this present government is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
You brother man.I'm just a political critic that wished this nation could have been better that where we're now

Any time I want to update myself on naija politics, I always read your submissions.

They are very neutral.

I wished the same too.
I wish.

Nigeria is a wonderful country but look at us, ethnic and religious rivalry.
Somebody has already labelled me pdp.

Once u voice your opinion, u are a party member.
Millions of Nigerians don't care about party. They just want conducive environment to go about their daily biz of putting food on their tables. Simple.
Who party epp except politicians, their families and friends?

4 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by id911(m): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

U are already deviating.
I stopped taking you serious after benue massacre.
The way u lamented, cried, denounced, yet, u went back to your vomit cheesy

U can do anything for money.

Let your conscience be your judge.

N I will say this for records

May it not be well with me if I have received or supported Buhari coz of money
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2020
id911:
sarrki off topic, I wanna chat with u on camera. I'll modify

Kk
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Corrections: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2020
THE SECURITY OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS

PARAMOUNT. THE NORTHERN HAUSA AND FULANI CAN NOT TELL US HOW

WE SHOULD GO ABOUT IT.
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

N I will say this for records

May it not be well with me if I have received or supported Buhari coz of money
How will I know, u already fled, remember?
Go back to Nigeria so we will see you and know when it's well with you or not.

I have your picture with me. Whom did you leave naija for?
Embassies should stop granting all sai baba chanters visa.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2020
id911:
sarrki off topic, I wanna chat with u on camera. when done let me know to remove it. Don't quote

I have already qouted you.

New recruits

3 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by NGpatriot: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Amotekun everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 12:29am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:
Oh sorry, I thought it was ..... with his mumbo jumbo.It was a compliment actually.Any time I want to update myself on naija politics, I always read your submissions.They are very neutral.
Thanks & welcome sir.This nation belongs to us all.I want to move out but always remember my people will remain back here.So what become of them in a nation life is this crude? Let it be better for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by id911(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

I have already qouted you.

New recruits

Sarrki and I are on opposite sides for years and till now, we are still at variance with each other in political ideology but that doesn't stop us being friends

1 Like

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Picadelly(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2020
It's time we wake up.. enough is enough. Why would one region feel dey are smart in there ways towards others while dey are not but dumb.Seeing this pics makes me feel so bad to be candid because of hw d north av been taken this amotekun issue..from the look of things there have never been one Nigeria.There is no day that would pass that u wouldn't hear Fulani killings or herdsmen and farmers crisis but u will never see any of this northerners condemning this attrocities. Herdsmen will leave there own land and encroach in others people farms destroying their plants and they will name it farmers and herdsmen crisis rather than looking at the issue and cautioning the herdsmen. It's really high time we all Nigerians stand up and ask questions were we need to,lets keep our religion, ethnicity etc aside and discuss the issues that will promote us as one and lead us forward. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians, one love.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by BabaRamota1980: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

Nnamdi kanu had wanted attack on Yoruba , Igbos and Hausa

You remembered he also threatened the south east governors too

It would have turned to ethno religious crises then

Bro, i understand. We have been there once. For the audacity of Ojukwu millions lost lives. Python was not anti Kanu, it was anti-Ibo. FG could have simply sorrounded and extracted Kanu from that compound without unecessary force. That was excessive force. They were not going into sambisa...they were going to an individual household.
If Army had to use that scale of force for one man it means they have not gained skills in use of surveillance and stealth to demolish opposition. They are still in primitive stages of using hardware.

But the puzzles of the big picture painted by Obasanjo is taking shape. Those who did not see before are now aware. For those who could see before, their vision did them no good. We are all in same boat.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 12:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Erediauwa:
When I said baba lifeless was born to fail, most of his Nairaland Media Cow's will take it that Jason is very hateful.He has not only failed in his responsibility to protect the nation, he has also failed to realize how much of a useless push and start dundee president he has been.

An incompetent daura drunkard still at the helm of affairs in a supposedly "Giant of Africa" is a slap on our face.The
AMOTEKUN has come to stay.
Nice one bro.

5 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2020
id911:

Better remove my number please I beg you. Maybe you're new here. Sarrki and I are on opposite sides for years and till now, we are still at variance with each other in political ideology but that doesn't stop us being friends

Forget him

He’s a noisemaker
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by id911(m): 12:48am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

Forget him

He’s a noisemaker

No mind am jare
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:50am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:
The truth is FGN is divisive in security and every other things in Nigeria

It’s so saddening
So the scales wey dey una eyes don fall off.
I am dead sure you folks can agree with me now that Nigeria is doomed.
It is glaring that terrorists have taken over our government, we have a government that boldly colludes with terrorists to kill Nigerians.
They will pay if not in this life the next cuz karma is a bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by unbitchable(m): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
Amotekun everywhere.
Amoteku has commenced operations in some states such as ekiti, osun, oyo.. waiting for ogun & lagos to follow suit anytime soon. criminals have gotten the memo.
Amoteku has come to stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 20, 2020
id911:

Better remove my number please I beg you. Maybe you're new here. Sarrki and I are on opposite sides for years and till now, we are still at variance with each other in political ideology but that doesn't stop us being friends
I have a soft heart.
Happy now?
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 20, 2020
id911:

No mind am jare

1 Like

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

Forget him

He’s a noisemaker
Not as noisy as you.
U will make noise up and down here, they will grease your hand, u will disappear and reappear again to continue.

This is the latest style.

You are very hypocritical sarrki.
U will sell your people for a pot of porridge.

1 Like

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by id911(m): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

I have a soft heart.
Happy now?

Thanks... If you check my posts 1, 2, 3, or so years back, you'll notice I and a few others have been staunchly against APC esp the tribal and ethnic supremacist lord called Major General Buhari. I never supported Buhari since he showed interest in politics in 2003 and can never support him

See what all of them are saying against Amotekun while there are different vigilante groups up north operating side by side with State Security Forces without any condemnation whatsoever by anyone.
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 1:32am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

Not as noisy as you.
U will make noise up and down here, they will grease your hand, u will disappear and reappear again to continue.

This is the latest style.

You are very hypocritical sarrki.
U will sell your people for a pot of porridge.

Pdp agent disguising as statesman
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 20, 2020
is this the same sarrki?
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:
The truth is I supported Mr President thinking life, security and economy will prosper under him

I gave him the four years to fix things and consolidate the remaining four years

The truth is Muhammadu Buhari you have failed me , other well meaning Nigerians that has no affiliation to your party or government that never expected monetary nor gratification for supporting you

I supported you across religious and ethnic lines

Mr President you have disappointed me

You have failed ordinary Nigerians

You have failed God and humanity

when we that have stayed in the north for decade were telling you then, you were adamant! now you can see for yourself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. / Peter Obi Has Finished Tinubu In Rivers / Nigerian Buys Gatwick Airport In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.