Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno (5681 Views)

NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau / Troops Neutralized Insurgents, Recovered Weapons And A Vehicle In Borno (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
The truth is FGN is divisive in security and every other things in Nigeria

It’s so saddening

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by id911(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
sarrki, you now see Buhari only cares about his tribe? Buhari and his goons are against Amotekun but never kick against Hisbah Police and other Armed Vigilante groups up North.

From his antecedents, Buhari was and would forever remain a bad product. He's extremely tribalistic, does not take into consideration the diverse nature of our country and his bigotry is unquantifiable. He is an economic illiterate; ethnically and religiously intolerable. That's why I never like him and can never support him

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
When I said that baba lifeless was born to fail, most of his Nairaland Media Cow's will take it that Jason is very hateful.

He has not only failed in his responsibility to protect the nation, he has also failed to realize how much of a useless push and start dundee president he has been.

An incompetent daura drunkard still at the helm of affairs in a supposedly "Giant of Africa" is a slap on our face.

AMOTEKUN has come to stay.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by TheSourcerer: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Na wa o , dis one different from hisbab

2 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by vanunu: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
sarrki:

It’s so saddening

So na now you know ewu

24 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
"Everyone appears to be courageous until bad weather arrives and then we know the true leaders" - Israelmore Ayivor
The biasness is very obvious.There is two legal basis for governance in Nigeria today: sharia-law for the core northern region and the constitution for others.

Imagine the arms these fella are brandishing? Yet this govt says people should not see to their own security & safety? Guess these ones are also illegal security outfits that were established after constitutional vetting by the FG and NASS? Nigerians wake up.

9 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
sarrki:
The truth is FGN is divisive in security and every other things in Nigeria.It’s so saddening.
Abeg be courageous to call it what it's man- "Buhari regime is a very divisive type." Guess your sense and eyes of understanding are still being opened now? What is saddening? You were warned, but everyone refusing your warped narratives are always termed "wailers, IPOB, miscreants", etc Abeg sai baba 4 + 4 jare! Enjoy next level

8 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
The truth is I supported Mr President thinking life, security and economy will prosper under him

I gave him the four years to fix things and consolidate the remaining four years

The truth is Muhammadu Buhari you have failed me , other well meaning Nigerians that has no affiliation to your party or government that never expected monetary nor gratification for supporting you

I supported you across religious and ethnic lines

Mr President you have disappointed me

You have failed ordinary Nigerians

You have failed God and humanity

27 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
The truth is I supported Mr President thinking life, security and economy will prosper under him.I gave him the four years to fix things and consolidate the remaining four years

The truth is Muhammadu Buhari you have failed me , other well meaning Nigerians that has no affiliation to your party or government that never expected monetary nor gratification for supporting you

I supported you across religious and ethnic lines.Mr President you have disappointed me. You have failed ordinary Nigerians You have failed God and humanity
[/s] Save God and reasonable Nigerians this your lamentation & go tell him in Aso Rock.The divisive bigot, clannish and ethnic supremacist only failed you lots.

"The pertinent questions Nigerians are asking are: how come Boko Haram still had the kind of audacity displayed in that attack on Nigerian soldiers when the presidency and the military top brass had earlier told us that the terrorist organisation had been “technically defeated”?

"When Buhari appointed a majority of the service chiefs from a particular region and religion, he and his supporters defended it and claimed that even if all his appointees come from one region and religion in a multicultural, multi-religious and multiethnic nation like Nigeria, it means nothing as long as they are competent. Today, nothing exposes the shallowness and puerility of such appointments."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nepotism-mother-corruption/amp/[/quote]

Guess you said being a NEPA bill certificate holder, the Maj.General graduated with Masters from US Army War College? How have this strategic course helped him to contain the security challenges in Nigeria if not for nepotism? It's a dent on senior officers of his rank for a country insecurity to deteriorate this bad under him.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Yet, they are complaining bitterly such is about to happen in the south.

Sarrki, why are u even complaining?

Go back and start this your kurukere fight in Abuja.u carry your bmc money relocate outside Nigeria and is disturbing us with fake patriotism.

U are not deceiving any of us here.
Make we hear word abeg.

Tomorrow, it will be sai baba again.
I'm patriotic.

12 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by meccuno: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2020
vanunu:

So na now you know ewu
na real ewu grin

6 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:

Abeg be courageous to call it what it's man- "Buhari regime is a very divisive type." Guess your sense and eyes of understanding are still being opened now? What is saddening? You were warned, but everyone refusing your warped narratives are always termed "wailers, IPOB, miscreants", etc Abeg sai baba 4 + 4 jare! Enjoy next level

For the last time boy

I am not Apc nor Pdp miscreant nor urchin

Nor have hatred for anyone

I may not agree with someone policies or political moves

But I won’t hate the person no matter what

So move and clear away from me I don’t engage people who harbors hatred for fellow being

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]

Are u Reno?

Your writing style is like his.
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by kemmylove101: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Things are happen.. Are these guns huntimg gun.. amotekun must carry real gun
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:
The truth is I supported Mr President thinking life, security and economy will prosper under him

I gave him the four years to fix things and consolidate the remaining four years

U sang more than this during benue massacre.
What happened then?
Make we hear word abegi

19 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

For the last time boy

I am not Apc nor Pdp miscreant nor urchin

Nor have hatred for anyone

I may not agree with someone policies or political moves

But I won’t hate the person no matter what

So move and clear away from me I don’t engage people who harbors hatred for fellow being

But you have harbour hatred for nnamdi kanu and his iPod or whatever it's called.
I read your submissions here.
Are they not human beings?
U, sarrki is a hypocrite of the highest order

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
For the last time boy.I am not Apc nor Pdp miscreant nor urchin.Nor have hatred for anyone.I may not agree with someone policies or political moves.But I won’t hate the person no matter what.So move and clear away from me I don’t engage people who harbors hatred for fellow being
[/s]
See who is talking.Karma knows how best to pay us back Whatever goes around not, not only comes around but also stays around.Zombiesm kills.

9 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

U sang more than this during benue massacre.
What happened then?
Make we hear word abegi

If you have been consistent with my posting I said I give him 3 years and half to fix things

I can pull the post out

After then I will criticize his government
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s] Save God and reasonable Nigerians this your lamentation & go tell him in Aso Rock.The divisive bigot, clannish and ethnic supremacist only failed you lots.

Guess you said being a NEPA bill certificate Maj.General he graduated with Masters from US Army War College? How have this strategic course helped him to contain the security challenges in Nigeria if not for nepotism?
He has fled. U think he is with you. Cashed out since and relocated.
No longer in Nigeria.
Coming here to disturb our peace

3 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
If you have been consistent with my posting I said I give him 3 years and half to fix things.I can pull the post out.After then I will criticize his government
[/s]Then you have to worship him for 4years plus even with the unparalleled catastrophe he has been esp.with the widespread deteriorating insecurity issue as well as being an utter failure in other segment/indices of our national life?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by BabaRamota1980: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

It’s so saddening

These are pump action rifles now.

This is what they say Amotekun cannot have. Why are vigilantes in Borno allowed to have it?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

But you have harbour hatred for nnamdi kanu and his iPod or whatever it's called.
I read your submissions here.
Are they not human beings?
U, sarrki is a hypocrite of the highest order

You see why I don’t like engaging Pdp miscreants?

They lack understanding

Everything to them is all about party, ethnicity and tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:09am On Jan 20, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

These are pump action rifles now.

This is what they say Amotekun cannot have. Why are vigilantes in Borno allowed to have it?

Baba the thing tire me ooooo
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

If you have been consistent with my posting I said I give him 3 years and half to fix things

I can pull the post out

After then I will criticize his government
Sarrki, I read your posts always even though I hardly comment on them.
U are 2 faced. U hate your people actually.cos if u love your heritage, u won't be supporting this clannish warrior.

Now, all.of u are complaining.
Continue,we have listening ears.

Next week, we will remind you again what u said today.

10 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Racoon(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:
You see why I don’t like engaging Pdp miscreants? They lack understanding
Everything to them is all about party, ethnicity & tribalism
Sorry o! You wey get "understanding" where has it landed you today? Absolutely nowhere ko? Abeg enjoy next level.What have you done about your demigod's bigotry, clannishness, ethno-religious intolerance, divide & rule mentality?

9 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

You see why I don’t like engaging Pdp miscreants?

They lack understanding

Everything to them is all about party, ethnicity and tribalism
Have u ever seen pdp in any of my posts?

Or have u ever gone through my posts before to know my stand on Nigerian politics?
U are very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

Sarrki, I read your posts always even though I hardly comment on them.
U are 2 faced. U hate your people actually.cos if u love your heritage, u won't be supporting this clannish warrior.

Now, all.of u are complaining.
Continue,we have listening ears.

Next week, we will remind you again what u said today.

I always try to avoid Pdp erat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by sarrki(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2020
sassysure:

Have u ever seen pdp in any of my posts?

Or have u ever gone through my posts before to know my stand on Nigerian politics?
U are very funny.

By words alone we know them
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by rummmy: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

too late my brother,Sai baba....there is no going back.... But this security outfit no be in Nigeria.
Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]Then you have to worship him for 4years plus even with the unparalleled catastrophe he has been esp.with the widespread deteriorating insecurity issue as well as being an utter failure in other segment/indices of our national life?
Do u actually take sarrki serious?

The guy is a big time comedian cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Armed Vigilante Displayed There Weapons And Vehicle In Borno by BabaRamota1980: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2020
sarrki:

I like your confession but i think you have to say more than this.
For the people lost to python no one can recover their losses.

I supported Buhari also but during python i condemned the action. No one is more disgusted with ibo here than i am but we have to see and speak up against violation of people rights. That python was an abuse and not a political action, in fact its an hatred.

Ever since that time i laid low and am not as opposed to ibo as i used to be before. They were denied justice in python. Their hunan rights was grossly violated.

So Sarrki, i think your confessions here is good. You cannot undo what has been done. Learn and in future when Ibo is under attack try to see if its justified or not. If its not then stand up and speak up for them even against Buhari or anybody. Do that bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Worst Picture I Have Seen This Year. / Israel PM Asks Ukraine President To Surrender To Russia / Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.