Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (42016 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do people bother to check things

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

I'm not a Muslim but Christians over do things

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

You're a Muslim using Taqiyya

In kaduna, 99% of the people killed are Christian, same with Jos and Taraba,
It's only in Zamfara and Katsina you will see Hausa Muslims topping the death(Hausa vs migrant herdsmen)

95% of the people killed in the Middle Belt are Christians do you don't call it their people, they won't call them their people.

When the governor of Benue passed the anti grazing bill, that's when Miyetti_Allah stated killing Benue State indigens, the defense minister mocked the governor and supported Miyetti_Allah against the governor,

Stop lying with your fake old pictures, the South West have lost more than hundreds, Benue State alone have lost more than a thousand people,
The Benue people needed the local security but couldn't just get it because of the politice in Nigeria, Nigerian soldiers even arrested and killed some of the security people created by the governor.
If South West create the security system, then other states or region can easily do it.
Fulani Jihadists from the Sahelian countries have infiltrate Yoruba land.
Stop sympathizing with jihadists
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270136_fulaniherdsmen2_jpeg_jpeg1a1b6a11db142c7f2f003356f006d750 MACBAN

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270139_fulaniherdsmen10_pngd8a430cfd4d6d020495da22dbf8c3e49

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10271867_fulaniherdsmen16_jpg4c854b18479ab6268872e4349f5d2856

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10298038_fulaniherdsmen3_jpeg_jpegdc9161024ce17379324f1094eec2e1d2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10315423_fulaniherdsmen2_png48fcbc0dbc91905549dec2af7eb92c83

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10297996_fulaniherdsmenandbokoharamglobalindex_jpege5a96bbd15df9c6ccf975459cd3bfedb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10453742_fulaniherdsmen18_jpeg0fc07aaf68ce78dee722a26304a31b05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250680_bh12_jpeg61249143a1c57a814ff904a6d1f0895c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250676_fj11_png591c9b4f04d0d4c13cacf305a07a02c8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10322273_miyettiallah8_jpeg5527f4eaa6e294bbd3defb976ca74a5f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

Go to hell with your stupid lie,

Are you saying non have been killed in Edo State, only 6 killed in Enugu?
You're a Fulani man defending the jihadists as usual.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 21, 2020
voltron14:

If you call it persecution, why are more Fulanis being killed in core Fulani states like Katsina and Zamfara?

Go and tell that to your fellow zombies

The Fulani are the ones killing people, the people being killed one Zamfara and Katsina are Hausa people,

You people keep supporting evil as if others are fools

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OruExpress: 4:05am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

There's more than one ethnic group and more than one religion in the north.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 21, 2020
Emmynation:

They should have tried Edo state, zero tolerance to Fulani there, we don't joke with hard work

That picture is fake so stop bragging, they killed more farmers in Edo State than Imo State.

That stats is from a sympathizer of Fulani jihadists herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 21, 2020
directonpc:
the Benue people are mostly Christians

Benue State is just like Imo state

They are Christians, the Muslims there are not indigenous.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Profbukky(m): 4:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

YOU ARE STUPID, AND NOT A CHRISTIAN.
MAYBE YOU JUST GO TO CHURCH.
SENSELESS
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 21, 2020
OyinO:
Is it only Christians that are being killed? What of other religious people outside Christianity and Islam that are been killed? This is their "Divide-and-Comquer" game against the dumb Africans running after European and Arab slave masters of brutal imperialism.

Common go to hell

I'm not a religious person and I agree with the post.
Why are Fulanis killing people?

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Profbukky:

YOU ARE STUPID, AND NOT A CHRISTIAN.
MAYBE YOU JUST GO TO CHURCH.
SENSELESS

He is a Muslim claiming Christian

Lie is permitted in Islam, it is called "Taqiyya"
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 21, 2020
Yusman316:
[s]
I know any body's view u people disagree with is either Fulani or Buharist. If u know anything about history then u will know fulanis were grazing most of these lands before others settled there. But that is not even the issue. The issue is some people make it look like Christianity is an endangered religion in Nigeria. Go and ask Babajide Otitoju that has been to most conflict zones in this country, and he will be the first to tell u it's not about targeting a particular religion. If u have an issue with a Fulani, he doesn't care if u speak the same language with him, he will butcher u. Go and do fact finding, majority of the banditry and kidnapping victims in the north, are Muslims[/s]

Which history are you talking about,
This is how you people create lies and stand by it,
How can you say the Fulani are grazing in Benue before the indigenous Benue people settled down,

The Fulani came to this region less than 600 yrs ago, they only dominated the Hausa in North West.

The average Fulani believes that Nigeria belongs to them, Nigeria is a conquered territory and Allah has given them Nigeria.

The Fulani control Islam in Nigeria despite they are not highly committed to Islam,

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Chydo63:
i have read all your comments and reply & I can correctly say you are not a good person at all. I pity those who who are unfortunate to be your relatives and colleagues, of course you can't have friends, because that's by choice.

The guy comment and reply like the average Fulani.

They are heartless,
He's not a Christian.
They have evil in mind for others
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Name one city or one tribe in history that has given Fulani's land to settle without fulanis either attempting to convert the land to emirate or actually did

The land southern Kaduna people gave as a reserve how far today ?
What about the land in jos ?

Fulanis have state of origin let them buy cheap land their build ranch case closed

You're right

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 21, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Watch as they will come for you for speaking the truth - it baffles why so many of them lack objectivity.

If you're Hausa then you should be ashamed of yourself.
The way few Fulanis use Islam to tie you down and kill you at will.

Majority of the people killed in Katsina and Zamfara States are Hausa.
The foreign Fulani jihadist don't give a damn about the Hausa Muslims,
They will kill you if you can't speak fulfulde

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 21, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
EmekaMD:
I'm not a defender of GEJ but i know the fulani herdsmen were not the no 4th most deadliest terrorist organization under his regime.

I also know that he wouldn't have objected or worked against any person who dared tried to stand up against the hegemony and fight to protect his wife and children from being raped and killed.

I can also bet you that GEJ wouldn't have told Nigerians to choose between their lands and their lives

The Fulani jihadist herdsmen have mouth only under Buhari's government, they have top Boko Haram in killings.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Isinweke:

You're a Muslim using Taqiyya

In kaduna, 99% of the people killed are Christian, same with Jos and Taraba,
It's only in Zamfara and Katsina you will see Hausa Muslims topping the death(Hausa vs migrant herdsmen)

95% of the people killed in the Middle Belt are Christians don't call it their people because the Northern Muslims don't see them as their people.

When the governor of Benue passed the anti grazing bill, that's when Miyetti_Allah stated killing Benue State indigens, the defense minister mocked the governor and supported Miyetti_Allah against the governor,

Stop lying with your fake old pictures, the South West have lost more than hundreds, Benue State alone have lost more than a thousand people,
The Benue people needed the local security but couldn't just get it because of the politice in Nigeria, Nigerian soldiers even arrested and killed some of the security people created by the governor.
If South West create the security system, then other states or region can easily do it.
Fulani Jihadists from the Sahelian countries have infiltrate Yoruba land.
Stop sympathizing with jihadists
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270136_fulaniherdsmen2_jpeg_jpeg1a1b6a11db142c7f2f003356f006d750 MACBAN

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270139_fulaniherdsmen10_pngd8a430cfd4d6d020495da22dbf8c3e49

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10271867_fulaniherdsmen16_jpg4c854b18479ab6268872e4349f5d2856

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10298038_fulaniherdsmen3_jpeg_jpegdc9161024ce17379324f1094eec2e1d2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10315423_fulaniherdsmen2_png48fcbc0dbc91905549dec2af7eb92c83

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10297996_fulaniherdsmenandbokoharamglobalindex_jpege5a96bbd15df9c6ccf975459cd3bfedb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10453742_fulaniherdsmen18_jpeg0fc07aaf68ce78dee722a26304a31b05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250680_bh12_jpeg61249143a1c57a814ff904a6d1f0895c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250676_fj11_png591c9b4f04d0d4c13cacf305a07a02c8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10322273_miyettiallah8_jpeg5527f4eaa6e294bbd3defb976ca74a5f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by directonpc(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2020
Isinweke:

Benue State is just like Imo state

They are Christians, the Muslims there are not indigenous.
o yeah!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Emmanes: 6:45am On Jan 21, 2020
U are just spilling out trash, so 5 death u r referring to ONLY even 1 one life is important oga abeggi shift joor1]Maybe it's me or somtin

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths [/quote]
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Pinkybush: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:
I have to be a particular tribe and religion to challenge your views, security is in the hands of Nigerians not outsiders, there is an army check point not far from you, If you are an outsider to them, what's stopping them from attacking you right now, stop having that kind of mindset.
People should stop quoting this fool. He is a senile clown
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2020
Isinweke:

Common go to hell

You're not a religious person but you're calling hell. Common come out from your religion of hell.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2020
Isinweke:

Common go to hell

Why don't you fight your battles instead of waiting for the EU, UK, and US to fight for your dumb hypocrite corrupt Christians? You claim Bubu is behind it all but about two days ago he was in the UK with the people making these useless statements to give false hope to dumb Christians like you. It was Britain who sold out Naija to Hausa/Fulani. Nigeria belongs to Hausa and Fulani. The Britain and their children are then making a vain empty statement to boost your vain confidence and hope, and you're happy about it. Ewu Tanzania!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2020
immaculatesense:

My thunder fires destiny...u will soon c d confirmation... No worry

I'll never worry because you're confused. Fake destiny destroyer who cannot command any thunder to strike his own destiny destroyers.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Insectkiller: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2020
This guy??

Wetin concern am..

He needs power, he don get power..

Wetin concern am.

May God protect us.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
OyinO:

Why don't you fight your battles instead of waiting for the EU, UK, and US to fight for your dumb hypocrite corrupt Christians? You claim Bubu is behind it all but about two days ago he was in the UK with the people making these useless statements to give false hope to dumb Christians like you. It was Britain who sold out Naija to Hausa/Fulani. Nigeria belongs to Hausa and Fulani. The Britain and their children are then making a vain empty statement to boost your vain confidence and hope, and you're happy about it. Ewu Tanzania!

You lack sense,
I don't know the angle you're writing from.
The British created Nigeria and supported by the countries you mentioned.
If not for them, Nigeria wouldn't stand,
The British support the North politically, the core North can't match us in anything.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Isinweke:

You lack sense,
I don't know the angle you're writing from.
The British created Nigeria and supported by the countries you mentioned.
If not for them, Nigeria wouldn't stand,
The British support the North politically, the core North can't match us in anything.

I already know that those who lack common sense are the first to call knowledgeable people senseless. You don't even know the history of Nigeria. Go back to school. Coconit head has nothing to offer other than water.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Staro: 2:51am On Jan 22, 2020
The world is watching
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by fireprince14(m): 3:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Perhaps you should live in the affected areas, see your child killed, your wife raped and your home burnt to the ground. Then come back to nairaland and talk about people overreacting. It's easy to sit in the relative comfort of your home and type about overreacting Christians and tribalistic south westerners. I thought a little like you once until my neighbor was kidnapped by herdsmen, until my mother was made to lie on the express way while she and other bus passengers were robbed by herdsmen. When they come for you, there'll be no one to speak for you.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Cityguy: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Very true and unbiased. Day of reckoning is coming for some people.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Racoon:

The man thinks the world is not watching.However, must the global community watched on until Christains are totally annihilated in Nigeria?

Cant the EU place a ban on his perinnal medical tourism in London? I know God too is not sleeping.Expecting the senseless MURIC response to this ugly development

The EU no longer has a say in what happens in London as the UK are officially leaving them tonight. cool
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
EmekaMD:

Buhari is supporting them instead.
I'll keep shouting this for all that care to know.

All efforts to curb their activities have either been directly objected or worked against by Buhari and his bloodthirsty regime.

The issue of Amotekun has again and again proved that Nnamdi is a smart ass. Hate him all you want but that dude source of intel is unmatched..

It is amazing that mass murderers would be granted amnesty.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Did you hear about the recent killings in Kaduna?

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2020
Otsam:

Should the southwest wait till they are dealt with like Benue? Should they wait till their loved ones who greeted them in the morning are sleeping in their own pool of blood in the evening? What happened to the saying “prevention is better than cure”? Is the body language of the fg not clear on impunity/favoritism/tribalism? Is the recent cries by neighbors over someone securing his house not an evidence? Or why should your neighbor be angry at you for employing a security? If you think those in southwest are crying wolf on the killings, then you should be reminded that, he wo values something protects it also, they don’t go into the labor room as often as those that thinks human lives are nothing. Let them protect their interests.

That is wisdom, I think. The wise sees evil afar off and hides himself but the foolish goes straight into it.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
sagitariusbaby:

After seeing short videos of the unwarranted killings of Christian Middle belt minority ethnic groups "mainly farming communities" silently taking place with full support of this administration I wept. You won't understand this until you come in contact with the real victims "these people have been through alot" you won't believe things like that is happening in Nigeria. The press cannot publish these carnages either. Something must be done to save these people as the fulanis are fully prepared to exterminate, rename and take over their land forever.

I believe the vigilante groups should be able to work together with the police force to curb the excesses of the bandits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.