Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling (67424 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Austineva(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bryan88:
I AM A CATHOLIC...A BONAFIDE ONE FOR THAT MATTER BUT AM NOT ALSO FOR MBAKA OR AGAINST MBAKA...BUT WHAT I KNOW IS THAT YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT JUDGE FOR YOU NOT TO BE JUDGED IT'S IN THE BIBLE & THE BIBLE ALSO MADE IT CLEAR THAT WE SHOULD NOT TOUCH HIS ANOINTED OR DO HIS PROPHETS NO HARMS...SO I ADVICE ALL TO WATCH WHAT YOU GUYS SAY...THANKS.
I tell u,bro. But, they don't want to knw that one nah
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Austineva(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
FatherJP:

I do not like the outcome that Hope Uzodinma unseated Ihedioha but that shouldn't make me become blind and irrational. I is normal to seek God's mercy and intervention when given bad prophecies like that. It happened many times in the Bible.
thank u, man
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Austineva(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
FatherJP:

Then, his choice will be made depending on what purpose he has for the person. He blesses whom he chooses to bless. Moreover, they say it is whom it is of utmost important that seeks the face of God.
thank u father
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Since when did Catholic priests start behaving like pentecostal pastors?

World don dey spoil finish.
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by bizzibodi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ihedioha right now...if I heard known I would have gone to see Rev.fr.E.Mbaka cry cry

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by tomju(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Prophesy is not football prediction ok and judging from how the prophesy was clearly spelt out to the last detail which came to pass accurately, it can either be a clue given to Mbaka by APC or it is actually from GOD simple!, nothing like prediction here!!
When a prophecy was given about Jesus it came several years before Christ was born! Even the name was known before he was born. Let Mbaka tell us now in 2019 who will be president after Buhari. Let him say it now that no one has declared to run. Waiting.
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by AK481(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
ednut1:
There is no way in hell that 200k votes was removed or hidden. This Mbaka will be disgraced soon

CAN the result be reversed?

It is only then that mbaka can be disgraced.he never said how it’s gonna happen, he only said what will happen.

Did it happen?
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Chimgoziem217(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
chigoziri2403:
So if ihedioha had come, the prophecy would have been reversed

My God is not a God of confusion

Is your God his God?
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Chimgoziem217(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I feel like lying him down and flogging him six six with a cain... his mouth is getting sharper than razor blade. Even if you have the gift of prophecy, he is turning it commercial and want to gain attention for it.

To his thinking, more attention more money

Nonsense

A man's gift maketh way for him
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by BiafraforTrump: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
tomju:

When a prophecy was given about Jesus it came several years before Christ was born! Even the name was known before he was born. Let Mbaka tell us now in 2019 who will be president after Buhari. Let him say it now that no one has declared to run. Waiting.

The one he said nko what have you done with it?, do you believe in the spirit of God? cos that's the essence of prophesy, it is to turn people to the unseen God but to you it is just mere soothsaying.
When Jesus was asked by the two thieves nailed on the cross alongside him to remove himself if he is truly the son of God Christ ignored them cos they are ignorant of spiritual things...

Mbaka has given prophesies that are ground breaking and shocking in the last that came to pass, you might have heard of him with this scenario of IMO state but for us who have been following him he is an anointed man of God.

So to tell you who will be president is invalid to his calling, but if God reveals who the person is he will still let the world know as usual..
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by najiswealth: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
chigoziri2403:

this shows that he was paid to do the prophecy and the highest bider will carry the day, APC knows what they wants to do therefore send Uzodima ahead of supreme court judgement
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by MOVIC6: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hezekiah was given a prophecy immediately he ment straight to God and begged and prayed but Someone was given prophecy but he was moving from one place or the other...
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by PapaAdanna: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Darlon19: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Why everybody is coming hard at mbaka , the hero of this prophesy pastor Larry Michael , who made this prophesy on the 1st month of October 2019, who is criticizing him, ?? , "nobody" he won the governor he advice him to pray hard.
We all looking for who to blame . every body should calm down.
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by paddypat: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
you should have called the person concern privately and informed him about your prophecy rather then making it public. creating atmosphere of pride and favouritism.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Nikkiminaj: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by ibinaboonline: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
If indeed all this is not just access to inside information, then everything this priest said here makes sense
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by fxdee(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
chigoziri2403:

means you dont know what prophecy is and how to handle it...the main purpose is for him to seek direction and he did nt do it..God cannot eat His word..may His name be praise for ever..halleluyah
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by herich(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
MOVIC6:
Hezekiah was given a prophecy immediately he ment straight to God and begged and prayed but Someone was given prophecy but he was moving from one place or the other...

I don't know, but you guys should not be bring God into Nigerian dirty politics, Nigerian politicians are dirty murderers, which holy God can not interfere in their dirty business.
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by henzy4life: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Don't mind them for, they're jealous esp this ur people Catholics,tufiakwa
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by henzy4life: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Don't mind them jor, they're jealous esp this ur people Catholics,tufiakwa
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Professorship23: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Alhaji mbaka pure criminal that carry bible, vulture wil eat ur dead body, i assure u that it is not a treat is a promise, how come u did not give ur prophency before election y now the case is in the court mad man mbaka 419
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Kendollar696(m): 2:51am On Jan 21, 2020
They call him fake as though they are not back stabbers in their own life. speak of what you know.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by godquality: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2020
Only political prophecies this one sabi see. You no go prophecise when Nigeria will break up or when country go better..
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Insectkiller: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/uzodinma-god-has-vindicated-me-again-mbaka/amp/

I went to Imo State to pray for Uzodimma, yes! Is that your business? Did I go with your legs?

If after everything Hope (Uzodinma) called me to come and pray in Imo government house who am I to say NO?

Deep!!!
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by MOVIC6: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2020
herich:

I don't know, but you guys should not be bring God into Nigerian dirty politics, Nigerian politicians are dirty murderers, which holy God can not interfere in their dirty business.

Bro let's watch and see
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Worldboy:
Anybody that is criticizing Rev Father Ejike Mbaka for nothing, must not fail to face the wrath of God.
u wil be d one distributing d wrath to d owners(his critics or critizers abi?). Ewu awusa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.