Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Royal House Inspiration - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Royal House Inspiration (581 Views)

Royal House Of Benin VS Edo State Government . / Happy Birthday To His Royal Majesty, The Obi Of Onitsha (agbogidi) / 5 Stunning Royal Palaces In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal House Inspiration by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2020
*ROYAL HOUSE DAILY INSPIRATION*

*Fix your eyes on it*

_"²⁵ Let your eyes look right on [with fixed purpose], and let your gaze be straight before you."(AMPC Pr 4:25)_

Lot of things we don't want tend to seek our attention, refuse to give them attention. The more you dwell on any issue, the more they gain root in your mind and the stronger they will become or manifest physically. So fix your eyes on your expectations and let it be your motivation.

You can control your life by controlling your thoughts(Prov. 4:23). Think the right thoughts and you will do the right things.

This week practice fixing the eyes of your mind on your expectation. Pray about your expectations for this week, Imagine you have it now and feel the joy of having it. Its yours! Rejoice!

DECLARATION:
My eyes is fixed on my expectations, I get the best always. I am productive, I am blessed, I am a success, I am Protected, I am rich. Glory be to God. �

#RoyalHouseInspiration
#MondayMotivation

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseInspiration

Re: Royal House Inspiration by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 21, 2020
ROYAL HOUSE DAILY INSPIRATION

*Don't let sleep limit you*

_"⁴ Give not [unnecessary] sleep to your eyes, nor slumber to your eyelids;"(AMPC Pr 6:4)_

There is time for everything, train the body to know this fact and adhere to it Even with sleep. What is unnecessary is not needed, no matter the importantance of the need or want.

*"³³ A little extra sleep, a little more slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest —³⁴ then poverty will pounce on you like a bandit; scarcity will attack you like an armed robber."(NLT Prov 24:33-34)*

Don't let sleep be your opposition to mastery. Don't allow sleep to Rob you of your future. Sleep when you must sleep and never add extra to the sleep. What need to be done have to be done with every sense of urgency. So don't let sleep limit you. Your today is blessed! Rejoice!

DECLARATION:
I am strong, I am strong willed, my expectations are achieved. I give my body the needed sleep to function and I do the required work to succeed. I am Royalty, I Win today, I am a success, I am rich and am Protected. Glory to God �.

#RoyalHouseInspration
#DailyInspiration

Re: Royal House Inspiration by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2020

*The required Work*

_"²⁶ For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."(NKJV Jas 2:26)_

Failure is as a result of insufficient work.
For success to be achieve, there have to be a required work. The kind of success you desire will determine your consistence and persistence.

There is a required work for any favour/Grace/Luck/Blessings you seek. Do the work and be rewarded. The more excellent you become at working, the more Favour/Grace/Luck/Blessings you enjoy in this World.

What you seek is what you find, what you find you keep. Faith without the required work is dead on arrival. Do the work required for your success. You can start today! Never forget... *"²² As long as the world exists, there will be a time for planting and a time for harvest. There will always be cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night.""(GNT Gen 8:22)*

DECLARATION:
I do the required work for my success. Am result oriented, Am self motivated, success only is my expectation. I choose the upward and forward life only. I choose to succeed. I am rich, I am a success, I am Protected, I am living in abundance. Glory to God. �

#RoyalHouseInspiration
#Dailyinspiratiion

Re: Royal House Inspiration by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2020

*You have to fight back*

_"²⁴ Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day."(NKJV Ge 32:24)_

What makes a success is fighting opposition again and again. Your last result should never discourage you.

Dont stop trying until you accomplish your aspirations. When you accept failure is actually when you failed. So don't accept failure but fight it.

Let your pain of failure become your fuel for preparation. You have two options... That's to win or win. You must win and you have to win. So don't allow procrastination and fear in your mind. Success is yours if you refuse to fail.

DECLARATION:
I win and I win that's my only option. I refuse fear and I choose to fight for my success. I can't settle for less because much more is what I seek. I am a success, I am a Winner, I am rich, I am Prosperous. Glory to God �.

#RoyalHouseInspiration
#DailyInspiration

Re: Royal House Inspiration by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2020

*Learn to let go*

_"²³ Keep vigilant watch over your heart; that's where life starts."(MSG Prov 4:23)_

Don't hold on to your past mistakes, learn to let go. Yesterday is gone, today has come. Don't use today to mourn about yesterday. Its time to fight as if you've never failed.

Don't hold on to betrayer, learn to let go. People are what they do, not what they say. Know them by their actions and move on. Don't let your experience with people offend you but let it bring Awareness to you. This is the kind of person they want to be. Learn to ignore them and move on.

Don't allow just any thing to build a tent in your heart. Unforgiveness, pain and dwelling on betrayers are weight too expensive to carry. Learn your lesson and Let it go. You will definitely perform better without Unforgiveness, pain and dwelling on betrayers. It's your time for success, go for it.

DECLARATION
I don't dwell on the past, i focus on today and make the best out of her. My today is blessed and my yesterday is past. I am blessed, I am a success, I am Protected, I am rich. Glory to The Almighty. �

#RoyalHouseInspiration

Re: Royal House Inspiration by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2020

*Dont give up now, fight it*

_"²⁴ Be brave. Be strong. Don't give up."(MSG Ps 31:24a )_

Be willing to do what others couldn't do, to get what you want. Be you and think big! Your anger can be use for something useful. Use that anger to develop you.

We are permeable membranes. Everything has a force and can penetrate or influence us, so choose your influence wisely, don't allow what you don't like get into your head. Choose your music wisely, avoid music or talk of worry, pain, loses, violence etc.

You can attract success by what you do and think. Don't wish things to be easier, wish you where better. Be better, be stronger, be smarter. Stop waiting, go out and hunt for what you want. Don't give up so quickly, fight till your last breath. No matter how bad it is or how bad it get, you are going to make it if you keep fighting!

DECLARATION
I engage in consistent action for success. I attract success daily. I win daily, I am a success, I am Protected, I am rich, I am full of Love. Glory to The Almighty.

#RoyalHouseInspiration

Re: Royal House Inspiration by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2020

*Run to Win*

_"²⁴ You've all been to the stadium and seen the athletes race. Everyone runs; one wins. Run to win."(MSG 1Cor 9:24)_

Your achievements is proportional to your expectation. Your expectations will determines the amount of effort you put in. The amount of effort you put in, delivers your kind of result.

There is nothings supernatural on its own, its your effort, determination and work that makes them so. The level of your work, determines the level of Grace you enjoy. Luck is for those that have paid their dues.

To win, means to be exceedingly triumphant in what you do. So put in the necessary work to make your achievements/results supernatural and never forget to give all Glory to the Source of All. If you truly make up your mind to win, you will win. Make up your mind today and Win!!

DECLARATION
I run to win, I am victorious. My expectations drives me for excellence. I do the necessary work and give Glory to The Almighty for the result. I am Protected, I am a success, I am rich and wealthy. The Almighty be praised! �

#RoyalHouseInspiration

(1) (Reply)

The Igalas Juju Called 'push' And What It Does / Are You Afraid Of Eating Bushmeat? / A Question For Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.