Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Are You Afraid Of Eating Bushmeat? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are You Afraid Of Eating Bushmeat? (581 Views)

Culture Of Eating Seeds, Nuts, Dried Fruits / Tired Of Eating Rice. / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Afraid Of Eating Bushmeat? by Chuksjohnleo24: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Are you afraid of eating bushmeat?
Well,I was born and brought up in the village and am still living in the village.
Some people are afraid of eating bushmeats fearing diseases, from my own experience I think eating the animals is not the major problem but it is how it was prepared.In my tribe we roast and cook animal meat thoroughly before eating.That will kill the germs.I have eaten many animals that are said or alleged to be carrying diseases.I have eaten.
*African(gambian) giant rat(Ewi)--- Monkey pox
*Civet(Abo)--- SARS
*Ikiri(don't know the English name)---?(tell scientists to add another disease here hahaha)
*Ikiri again(maybe its lemur in English monkeylike primate with hands like that of humans)
*Squirrel (Uze)---?(Scientists am waiting for you)
*Chipmunk(Osa)---? And others.
Biko cook your meat very well before eating.
Pickures from wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid Of Eating Bushmeat? by gregyboy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
O. P

Better stay in the village or move to china, we dont need you in the city better remain in the village, if all this animal you have ingest has not yet kill you then you musy be the virus.....

Your senior brothers are in china,
Re: Are You Afraid Of Eating Bushmeat? by NtiObaEneke(f): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Don't be ruled by your stomach.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Eating Bushmeat? by Chuksjohnleo24: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
Don't be ruled by your stomach.
Yes oo thank you brother but osi na aka fere aka wee rue anyi aka oo.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Eating Bushmeat? by Chuksjohnleo24: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
gregyboy:
O. P

Better stay in the village or move to china, we dont need you in the city better remain in the village, if all this animal you have ingest has not yet kill you then you musy be the virus.....

Your senior brothers are in china,
Hahahahaha
Bro don't worry am not relocating permanently

(1) (Reply)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Attacking Nigerians / We ❤️ Serial Killers Like King Von, YNW Melly, NBA Youngboy, Boosie & FBG Duck! / Ex-ijaw Militant Commit Suicide, Leaves Behind 36 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.