Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (89816 Views)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by babecode: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Boyfriend kills 23-year-old Army recruit

A fresh recruit into the Nigerian Army, Patience Amos Ya’u, has been found dead in the room of her boyfriend in Damilu, a community in Jimeta, Yola North local government area of Adamawa State.

The 23-year-old Amos is believed to have died following a scuffle between her and her boyfriend, Ali Muhammed Wakil, whose claim to being a military personnel is being doubted.

The Nation gathered on Sunday that although Patience might have died as far back as January 12, it was not known until several days later when smell from her decomposing body alerted neighbours.

Patience was newly recruited into the Nigerian Army with her peers already training at the Military Training Deport in Zaria two days after her death.

But the boyfriend claims to be a military personnel serving with 68 Reference Hospital Yaba, Lagos.

Neighbours said they had heard voices of Patience and Ali Wakil in his room but did not know that anything grievous was happening.

One of the neighbours told newsmen: “Residents became suspicious when we could not see the lady for good three days. What worried us more was the terrible odour from their room.
“What compounded the situation was how the door of the room was locked from the outside, a development which compelled people to forcefully open the window of the room only to discover the body of the female lover decomposing.”

The discovery of the dead body of Amos forced the neighbours to report to the palace of the ward head who took the matter to the police, who in turn traced the father to his house in Bachure, a community separated from Ali’s Damilu by a major street.

The father, Amos Ya’u, explained that his daughter left his house to plait her hair but did not come back.

He said they had called her on phone on that evening, but she told them that she would be returning home.

He said they called her line later on Sunday but it was not going through, informing since that day, they heard nothing from her until four days later when a police officer came and informed him of her death.

Sources suggest that Ali Wakil is a hardened man who went about his normal life even as the body of his girlfriend, with whom he is said to have been together for a long time, was in his room decaying.

He was said to have been seen even near the home of the girlfriend’s father at Bachure a number of times.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Suleiman Nguroje, confirmed the killing of Patience.

He said the suspect had since been arrested and interrogated by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/boyfriend-kills-23-year-old-army-recruit/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by ozo13(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Nawao.i hope justice take its course

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by babecode: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2020
babecode:
A 23 year old newly recruited Army Officer, Patience Amos Ya'u, has been murdered by her boyfriend at Damilu, Yola, Adamawa state

The deceased was allegedly hacked to death by her boy friend, Ali Mohammed Wakil, during a scuffle in his room around 11:00pm on January 12, 2020.

The boyfriend claimed to be a military personnel serving with 68 Reference Hospital, Yaba, Lagos state.

A neighbor said that they heard the shout of the deceased and Wakil but could not categorically explain the circumstances that led to the killing.

They became suspicious when they did not see Patience for three days and became worried when a terrible odour started emanating from the boy’s room.

They were compelled to forcefully open the window of the room only to discover the body of the deceased at the stage of decomposition.

The suspect was spotted near the residence of the father of the deceased, strolling and enjoying his normal life as at the time when the girl was declared missing. He has since been arrested.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2020/01/Boyfriend-Klls-Newly-Recruited-Army-Officer-During-A-Scuffle-Photo.html
Naa waa ooo
Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Gentlemanforyou: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Wetin adamu no go see for bush

2 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by hisexcellency34: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2020
So bloody civilian fit kill soldier

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by izospindle(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Brother read the story well undecided

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by rummmy: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2020
izospindle:

Brother read the story well undecided
lol

3 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by kestolove95(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Aside from my dad, my brothers and future husband the rest of men in this world lack sense most especially president Buhari

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Problemkid1: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Aside from my dad, my brothers and future husband the rest of men in this world lack sense most especially president Buhari
No go marry. You think say you still be small piking

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by kestolove95(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Problemkid1:
my marriage na next month

16 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Problemkid1: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
my marriage na next month
I pray so oo grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by fuckpro: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
...and I thought you were a grand mum, hmmm village people dem try

17 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by kestolove95(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Problemkid1:
I pray so oo grin
chino dey look for u

1 Like

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Subzero047: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2020
She may have been forming soldier and trying to beat her boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Problemkid1: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
chino dey look for u
Lol, tell Chino say me and him no be mate. I don pass him level I don pass him level. Him no fit tell me nonsense this time around!!!

6 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by greatdreamer(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Quote of the century

2 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by kestolove95(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Problemkid1:
Lol, tell Chino say me and him no be mate. I don pass him level I don pass him level. Him no fit tell me nonsense this time around!!!
fear fear...make dem catch u first
Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Bola146(f): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2020
hisexcellency34:

grin grin
Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Realtord43: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
[quoteDont you think you lack sense too?

12 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Problemkid1: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
fear fear...make dem catch u first
Lol me fear. Problemkid1 fear!!! Lol abegi. Even Chino himself know very well. Person wey go create different account because of me. Nawa for you ohh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by 9jamag(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Nawa ooo, may her gentle soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Romanoff(f): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2020
May God not allow us enter any alliance with our enemies in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by VenusEAGLE: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Disheartening or disloyalty
Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by dk58(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
When will such bad news end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Rityonyi(f): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by NICOGRAVITY: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
The fear of fighting is the easiest way to long life.

10 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by CotenantNIG: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
eeyanh

Get someone to pair with so as to get an apartment
Join cotenant community
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by ForeThinker: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
1 chance
Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by ngadaAwo: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Problemkid1:
oga na your fellow man you dey follow talk oo

17 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by geedot: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
I have no comment.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer by Pascal181: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2020
what is the daughter of God doing with those blood thirsty creatures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.