Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) (49267 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death Over Plan To Dump Him For New Man In Adamawa (Photo) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by dre11(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
A man in Adamawa State, Ibrahim Muhammadu, has been arrested by the police for allegedly setting ablaze a newly married woman and her husband because the woman jilted him.

Ibrahim Muhammadu, who hails from Gadawaliwol in Jabbi Lamba, Girei Local Government Area, got someone to set fire on the couple earlier in the week, September 6, barely two weeks after their wedding.

It was learnt yesterday that the woman died due to severe burns while the man was receiving treatment in the hospital.

Facts on the matter have it that Ibrahim Muhammad, who is married with four children, fell in love with the deceased and spent about N150, 000 on her after she agreed to marry him.

The deceased, allegedly after collecting the money, declined the proposal and got married to another suitor: the man currently battling with his life at the hospital.

Ibrahim Muhammadu, it was learnt, perpetuated the killing by hiring a namesake, Ibrahim Savanna, paid him N5,000 and gave him four measures of rice to get the couple killed.

After collecting the money and the rice, Ibrahim Savanna, armed with petrol and matches, went to the room of the couple in the night and set it on fire after locking it up.

The arsonist ran off and had not been found at press time.

The brains behind the crime Ibrahim Muhammadu was however arrested and detained by the police.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Adamawa State, SP Suleiman Nguroje, confirmed this, saying the Criminal Investigation Department of the Command was investigating the matter after which the suspect would be charged to court.

He assured that the suspect would be duly investigated and prosecuted, advising the general public to desist from taking the law into their own hands.

https://thenationonlineng.net/man-kills-newly-married-woman-for-jilting-him/

3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by madridguy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
The late wife is the cause of it all. How can you collect a whole 150k from a man knowing fully you won't marry him.

This is how one of my brother's boss younger sisters died a few years ago. Collecting money from someone that she knew she won't marry, when the guy found out na so the guy go do something wey blood dey dry for her body till she pass away. I wish i had the strength to type long story.

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
He looks frustrated...
He no get joy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by derecho(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ibrahim Savanna ko, Musa Rainforest ni

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obsession took the better part of him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by nifemi25(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
He should be killed by hanging if found guilty of the crime

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
nifemi25:
He should be killed by hanging if found guilty of the crime

Unfortunately he has to live to face the law undecided tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Five thousand and measures of rice

Mr. Buhari need to see this thread sad

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by TheFacelessMan: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
madridguy:
The late wife is the cause of it all. How can you collect a whole 150k from a man knowing fully you won't marry him.

This is how one of my brother boss younger sister take die few years ago. Collecting money from someone that she knew she won't marry, when the guy found out na so the guy go do something wey blood dey dry for her body till she pass away. I wish i get strength to type long story.

Please... do tell. A story is always welcome. Something to learn from.

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by slivertongue: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Life is indeed cheap in nigeria. imagine killing for 5k &rice. Savana can kill all of his community 4a million. bandit

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by AdamuKD: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
See his ugly face like criminal Tilinbu tueh

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Na them
The terrorist gang. Poverty stinking people
Handsomeness is far off from them.
See his ostrich neck like hell rufia bastard sons

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
i am sorry but i cant blame anyone in this unfortunate issue...as i always say:"THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!"
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Umunze1stSon(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Agreement gone wrong.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
The first question I ask on a date is provocative, which is "does your family have any history of hereditary schizophrenia? If the Lady is or isn't schizophrenic I would know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Well done
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Imole001(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Killed just for 5k and 4 measures of rice?
Normally Northerners kill even for Scraps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by RepoMan007: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
When they killed for cattles, we thought it was for their survival. Now it is for less than 10k yet Buhari claims he lifted millions of people out of poverty with 5k.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Greenback: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:

This is how one of my brother boss younger sister take die few years ago. Collecting money from someone that she knew she won't marry, when the guy found out na so the guy go do something wey blood dey dry for her body till she pass away. I wish i get strength to type long story.

you should be arrested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by ijustdey: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cc Nlfpmod
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by MarveworldG: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Haaa
Inhumanity cry cry

Let's give your house an interior design that best suit your personality. Simple/Luxury designs, luxury finishing, lighting, all kinds of ceiling, wall designs/painting, furnitures, flooring etc. Our services are affordable/competitive and we in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt (we can serve anywhere in Nigeria without additional cost)
A whatsapp/call: +234 8 1 19 8 96 47 2
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Honestfrend: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fear north..
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Honourable1901(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fear women, fear man
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
matters arising
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Cantonese: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Life jail.

No woman again for life. Nothing to do again for life. No pickin to enjoy again. No woman to have sex with again. No better bed to sleep again for life. No better good to eat again got life. No need for transport, no need to pay NEPA bills or school fees, no need to go farm again.

“ Ibrahim Muhammadu, it was learnt, perpetuated the killing by hiring a namesake, Ibrahim Savanna, paid him N5,000 and gave him four measures of rice to get the couple killed.

After collecting the money and the rice, Ibrahim Savanna, armed with petrol and matches, went to the room of the couple in the night and set it on fire after locking it up”.

Very big idiots. No be by force to marry after one wife and four children.

Jagbajantis intete.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by NotKnown: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
5000 and 4 measures of rice?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by nkemoma(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
The Zoo is cursed..

Bad news everyday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral / Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.