Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Stay Winning In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stay Winning In 2020 (484 Views)

Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 / Rice Importation In Nigeria To End In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Winning In 2020 by sirpekun: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2020
Happy New Year!!! Yes, I know it’s been a couple of days into the year… okay, its been exactly 14 days into the first month of the new year leaving 351 yet to see days so yes, my salutation is valid… again, Happy New Year!!!!

Considering January is always regarded as a ‘’very long or slow to end’’ month with an undecided number of days (my colleague once said January has 99 days), this has been a pretty fast January don’t you think? It’s been 20 days already! Like, I was screaming out my lungs out at 2baba live two nights ago right? Here I am at my desk again, churning out content for you to read.
I could go on and give juicy details of how detty my December was and all that but hey, it’s almost mid-way through January! Who talks detty in January? It finally dawned on me this morning that work has resumed! Last week was ‘’welcome back to work, how was your vacations and fun’’ week but today is work, serious and plenty work on a Monday!

After spending the best part of the past 3 hours attending meetings and scribbling a lot of stuff down, one thing has been constant, everybody wants to win in 2020. The most common language or narrative lately has been on winning and winning big this year. From boardroom meetings to desk chit-chats and conversations in the toilet, winning is the message! How do you intend to win in 2020?

Read Also: Easy steps on how to make financial progress in 2020

Away from all the motivational talk, winning is actually very easy! Yes, I said it. Winning (which for most of you is your goal for 2020) is easy. Your goals and or objectives are achievable, which is also one of the reasons why you have them in the first place. If they can’t be attained, why are they your goal? Remember how to prepare SMART goals?

Winning is as easy as ABC and I’ll show you in three distinct steps

Earn
Invest
Save

EARN

Almost everyone can relate to the popular saying ‘’all work and no play makes Jack a sad boy’’, what most people don’t know is ‘’all play and no work makes Jack a mere toy’’. Nobody is going to pay you for sitting at home all day (unless you’re the CEO and most CEOs don’t just sit around waiting to be credited). Years back, I told someone that as a Nigerian, the first instinct is the hustle. If you don’t earn, you can’t flex. Now the aim is not to flex but I take it you get the narrative.

Read more >> http://cellulant.com.ng/publications/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Old And Used Items With Ease / SECRETS Of Mini Importation / Covid-19 Trades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.