Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) (638 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Unknown Woman Disappears With 6-Year-Old Girl In Benue School (Photo) / Unknown woman throws 3-year-old boy into well in Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by ipreach: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2020
Unknown woman has dumped her new born twin babies in a gutter in Rukpokwu area of Rivers State.

According to the information made available to BelieveSpot, the babies were found dead in a gutter at Ekikpokwodu Community in Rukpokwu area of Obi Akpor LGA of the State

The ugly scene was shared by a social media user who took to Facebook to share the heartbroken news.

Sharing the graphic photos on Facebook, heartbroken Princess Gift wrote:

"Anytime I see things like this I'm broken!!!!
The manner in which God will judge some ladies eh
For crying out loud, if u can't or not ready to be a mother please restraint from any form of sexual activities
Live in Rukpokwu pH!!!!!"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1502280343263567&id=100004448472906

READ https://www.believespot.com/2020/01/unknown-woman-dumps-her-new-born-twin.html

Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by ipreach: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2020

Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by delzbaba(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2020
This is barbaric, May God punish her
Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by donstan18: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Why bring them to this part of the world if you aren't ready to be there for them.
Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by tooth4tooth: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Lord of mercy shocked This is disheartening cry While some people are still fasting and praying just to have one.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Wicked mother !
Why not give them up for adoption

1 Like

Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by daddytime(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2020
What a gory and painful sight to behold and start the week with.

I decree and declare a sealing on that womb from henceforth. Should these be her only fruits, I decree they shall be her last.

The useless "murder" shall die a barren.
Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by MizzPhoney(f): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2020
God!! Please give those who are truly seeking for these precious gift... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by Fierce11: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2020
This is barbaric. This is utter wickedness. This is nothing short of pure evil in the greatest of all forms.
Condoms are available, levonogestrel (like postinor2) are available... Abortion is also an option.. So why the hell do people still commit this type of atrocity? It will never be well for whosoever 6rings a child into this wretched world when they know that they do not have the resources or facilities to take care of that child.
I repeat: IT WOULD NEVER BE WELL WITH THAT PERSON!

spits
Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by Bola146(f): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2020
Jesu! should we blame God that gave them to her for free, neglecting the weeping women that really need these babies.... Ha! I won't blame her
Re: Unknown Woman Dumps Her New Born Twin Babies In A Gutter (GRAPHICS) by Horus(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2020
With DNA samples the Police can know who is the mother. She deserve life imprisonment for double murders

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Security Have Arrested Male Hairdressers For Cutting A Woman’s Hair / I Am Currently At Lagos High Court And I Saw Prisoners / Why We Are Rehabilitating Ex-boko Haram Members - Zuwaira Gambo. See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.