Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Michelle Obama Names Burna Boy’s Song That She Uses To Work Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Obama Names Burna Boy’s Song That She Uses To Work Out (574 Views)

Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Names Burna Boy’s Song That She Uses To Work Out by E360net: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Former US First Lady, Miechelle Obama has released a list of songs that works out with and Nigeria’s Burna Boy was up there among very high profile singers. It’s another recognition for Burna as his rise to stardom and global recognition continues unabated.

https://music.e360hubs.com/2020/01/michelle-obama-names-burna-boys-song.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Mansion Was Built Before I Became Senator- Dino Melaye Clarifies / 10 Nigeria Celebrities And Their Most Expensive Cars / “wizkid Is The Legend Of His Generation”, 2baba Hails Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.