Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Turn Your Smartphone Into A Money Making Machine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Turn Your Smartphone Into A Money Making Machine (778 Views)

How To Get A Money Lenders License In Nigeria / How To Turn Your Website And Email List Into A Money Making Machine. / Invest In Hybrid Guava Orchard, It's A Money Spinner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Smartphone Into A Money Making Machine by Agelessbiz(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Telecommunication has become the highest income generating sector in the whole wide world due to higher demand for the products
Eg Airtime, data and cable subscriptions.
the lower, middle and the upper class use these products almost daily.

Telecommunication is now bigger than Oil & Gas.
this is the reason why all the Nigeria banks has started telecommunication business and as such they are making millions of Naira every single day and 30, 000,000,000 annually whenever their subscribers recharge and subscribe through their bank account.

Dangote is about to enter into Telecommunication
Dr. Micheal Adenuga is already in it
Formal President Gen.Olusegu Obasanjo is in it.
All the Nigeria banks has equally started

Do you see the reason why these men are rich and they will keep on being rich?

Do you want further details?
I know you will

What does it cost The banks to start the business
Answer: over 50, 000,000 Naira

For the remaining people
Mike, OBJ including Jumia which equally do same business, how much do they start?

Answer: I DON'T KNOW

you may want to be in the same business
But can you afford these milliions to start the same business?
Everyone can't afford this in Nigeria
But don't be upset about the huge amount.

The good news is that...
I have the full details of an indigenous company that can give you the same right and licence on how to start this business with the following amount

5k, 10k, 20k 30k 40k 50k & 100k

I shall give you the full details free of charge

But to get the right or license to start the business, you have to pay any of the above among to the company.

For those who are willing to do something about this business information, message me INFO through my signature

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Read News And Earn Over N3,000 Daily / Trapped In A 9-5 Job Until Upwork Came To My Aid! / Buy Plots Of Land For As Low As 300k In Imota Ikorodu, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.