Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja (43695 Views)

“it Is A Problem Being With Obi” – Abaribe / Lyon Vs Diri: Bayelsa On Lockdown As APC Youths Protest Against Supreme Court / Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by healthserve(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
budaatum:

I was not in the Supreme Court looking at the evidence nor have I seen the court transcript so can hardly qualify to call it "abracadabra calculations".

Show me what you saw in the Supreme Court and I will call it "abracadabra calculations" with you, otherwise, I'd rather trust the Supreme Court, if you don't mind.

You're a big fool. Anyway being a Buddhist that doesn't ack owledge God I know sense would be far from you. Let me ask you one simple question. When Atiku presented evidence in court didn't the supreme court say it won't admit any information outside of the regulated sources to present such data even when the figures pointed to him as the winner? Now what evidence did your fulani court admit to consider and determine whom to appoint winner in this matter?

Fulanism has eaten up you eoples grey matter. You're permanently done for. Oode
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
healthserve:

You're a big fool. Anyway being a Buddhist that doesn't ack owledge God I know sense would be far from you. Let me ask you one simple question. When Atiku presented evidence in court

I know that you yourself are not a big fool since nothing can possibly be big about you, so tell, what evidence did Atiku present in court?

You hopefully don't mean the one from his personal INEC server that the person who helped him get called speculation?

Go in. Show us you are not a tiny fool!

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by healthserve(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
budaatum:

I know that you yourself are not a big fool since nothing can possibly be big about you, so tell, what evidence did Atiku present in court?

You hopefully don't mean the one from his personal INEC server that the person who helped him get called speculation?

Go in. Show us you are not a tiny fool!

See this monkey. Go get yourself educated. Parochial approach to issues Don finish una brain. Anuofia
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by budaatum: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
healthserve:

See this monkey. Go get yourself educated. Parochial approach to issues Don finish una brain. Anuofia
Ogbeni who is not a monkey, just point me to this evidence that you claim Atiku presented in court so we know you are not a tiny fool!

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by healthserve(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
budaatum:

Ogbeni who is not a monkey, just point me to this evidence that you claim Atiku presented in court so we know you are not a tiny fool!

KIKIKI. another scalded-buttocks buffon. Don't worry you go dey alright. One thing for sure I won't do is argue logically with a full. Try find out the documents presented in the defence of Uzodinma's case and its admissibility before you continue with your frantic jabbering. I'm out.
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by cuteluks(f): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
I need a $5 Upwork review from a US account by a Nigerian freelancer.
DM if yo u can sell for #2400
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by budaatum: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
healthserve:

KIKIKI. another scalded-buttocks buffon. Don't worry you go dey alright. One thing for sure I won't do is argue logically with a full. Try find out the documents presented in the defence of Uzodinma's case and its admissibility before you continue with your frantic jabbering. I'm out.

See yourself, not only won't you argue logically, you can't even present evidence for the claims you make thinking everyone is a lazy fuq like you who would just believe!

Of course you are out, lol! But I will still educate your ignorant ass!

Phantomine:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and his Peoples Democratic Party had eggs on their faces Friday as the theory of an INEC server, the pillar of their cases against President Muhammadu Buhari collapsed like a house built with sand.

There was no INEC server. There was no result published on INEC server. Atiku had been scammed big time and it will go into the records as the scam of the century.

That was the loud and clear message at the Presidential Election Tribunal as Atiku closed his case and the court adjourned till 29 July for the defence to open its case.

There is certainly no need for the defence to open any case. There is nothing to defend as Atiku and the PDP had failed convincingly to prove the existence of any other result apart from the one declared by INEC on 27 February, with Buhari beating Atiku by about four million votes. Buhari got 15.1 million votes, Atiku got 11.2million votes.

According to Atiku, the INEC server gave him victory over Buhari, winning 18,356,732 votes to defeat Buhari who he claimed scored 16,741,430 votes.

With the anti-climax of Friday, Atiku’s case, all the past weeks had become a riveting theatre of the absurd and entertainment. He and his team of legal luminaries and witnesses had wasted everyone’s time, pushing a specious thesis that does not exist. A server, now where is the server?

On the last day of providing irrefutable proof that he won the presidential election and beat President Muhammadu Buhari, Atiku’s two ‘star witnesses’ were a study in high comedy.

Both the uncertified ‘expert’ from Kenya, David Ayu Nyango Njoga and former aviation minister Osita Chidoka miserably failed to establish the existence of the server allegedly used by the Independent National Electoral Commission for the transmission of election results during the last general elections.

Incredibly the two star witnesses, who claimed they had information that INEC used a server, got their information from anonymous sources, possibly in a beer parlour or the dark web of whistleblowing.

Both witnesses stammered when challenged to authenticate their claims.

Chidoka ought to have known better. He was a witness to the manual collation of the presidential election result at the International Conference Centre in Abuja after the election on 23 February. How did he come about the INEC server theory?

He confirmed to the Presidential Election Tribunal that the results were collated nationwide manually, and still added idiotically that he learnt the result of the election was “transmitted by INEC electronically to the INEC server.”

He collapsed under cross-examination by lawyer to INEC, Yunus Usman (SAN). When asked if he witnessed the transmission, Chidoka said he was not present when the alleged electronic transmission was done.

On whether he has ever seen the said server or knows its location, the witness said: “I have not seen the server, but before the election and during collation, the INEC Chairman talked about the existence of server.”

When asked to provide the server address, Chidoka said the one he referred to was the same address provided by the anonymous whistleblower.

Chidoka said he witnessed the manual collation of election results at the national level and was told by his party’s agents that collation was also manual at the state, ward and polling unit levels.

Under cross-examination by lawyer to President Muhammadu Buhari, Dr. Alex Izinyon (SAN), Chidoka admitted that he did not witness all he claimed happened during the election.

Njoga, who claimed to be an Information Technology (ICT) expert from Kenya, said he was engaged by the petitioners to analyse results of the election as obtained from INEC server and stored in a website:“https://www.factsdontlieng.com/.

When asked whether INEC owns the website, the witness said no, but that the data it contains are from INEC server.

Njoga, claimed that the website: “https://www.factsdontlieng.com/” is owned by an INEC official, who provided the election result figures. When asked to name the said INEC official, the witness said: “My lord, the INEC official is anonymous and I do not know him.”

Under cross-examination by the leader of Buhari’s legal team, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), Njoka said the website was created on March 12, 2019. When reminded that the presidential election held on February 23 and the results released before March 12, the witness went blank.

The resounding collapse of Atiku’s INEC server may have knocked the bottom out of his case at the tribunal.

His other redeeming planks remain whether he has proven substantially election irregularities in the states.

It remains to be seen from 29 July, whether this is also not another illusion.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/07/20/atikus-inec-server-scam-of-the-century/

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by LadyExcellency: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
budaatum:

I was not in the Supreme Court looking at the evidence nor have I seen the court transcript so can hardly qualify to call it "abracadabra calculations".

Show me what you saw in the Supreme Court and I will call it "abracadabra calculations" with you, otherwise, I'd rather trust the Supreme Court, if you don't mind.

The total valid votes cast was more than the number of accredited voters in the State

Channelstv displayed the results showing 900 thousand plus as against 800 thousand plus accredited. The INEC official even said he doesn't know what formula the supreme court used.
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by budaatum: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
LadyExcellency:

The total valid votes cast was more than the number of accredited voters in the State

Channelstv displayed the results showing 900 thousand plus as against 800 thousand plus accredited. The INEC official even said he doesn't know what formula the supreme court used.
"The INEC official even said he doesn't know what formula the supreme court used"? Was the INEC official supporting PDP, or defending APC.

Please show me where this was said so I can educate myself.

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by Kennyswag: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
franchasng:
[s]The only difference between Igbo and Yoruba is this:

Igbos condemn injustice even if it doesn't involve an Igbo person!

Yoruba support injustice to others so long as it does not affect any Yoruba person!

If you doubt me, take a look at Amotekun saga, Igbos have been on the frontline supporting Yorubas to the shock of many....Igbos have damned the consequences and told Hausa-Fulanis to their face to allow Yorubas secure their region with their best local security outfit!

But let this be the other way round, lets assume it was Southeast that started this Amotekun, believe me, Yorubas will be at front line of all newspapers, internet social media platforms attacking Igbos from all angles with so many reasons why it is a bad move by the Igbos, thereby supporting Hausa-Fulanis to use every available method, including killing to ensure Igbos are silenced or threatened to halt the program.

But one thing is for sure, justice can be delayed but never denied....I want to forewarn modern Yoruba people of today, especially the Yoruba youths, learn from your elders of 1960s below, they embraced peace, they condemned evil and persecution (people like Wole Soyinka, Fela, Gani Fayemi, etc), don't tow the line of Hausa-Fulani and Middlebelt youths of the past who embraced violence, killing, bloodletting, destruction and persecution of people living in their lands all for fun and religion, but today, they are being hunted in their own land and butchered like animal....it is nature at work...when Bible said those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword, the Bible words should not be taken for granted, if you embrace peace and condemn evil at all times no matter who is involved, God and nature will definitely keep evil away from you and your generation, but if you embrace evil and support evil just because it does not involve you, the same evil will find its way to your home someday, that is how nature operates, take it or leave it.

Take a look at America, they act as the Police of the world, even fighting anybody or group that tries to persecute or murder minorities....and look at their land, it is one of the safest in the world, that is the law of nature.

Yoruba land use to be the safest some decades ago, but I doubt if this will continue with the rate modern Yoruba youths are cheering evil and injustice against other tribes and regions in the name of their newfound political sophistication showoff and abracadabra.

See, I am Igbo, a proud, bonafide and illustrious son of Igbo nation, and I must tell you all...Igbos made a huge mistake in 1966 when Nzeogwu and some aggrieved Igbo soldiers mobilized fellow young soldiers and carried out a bloody coup that led to the death of so many Northern leaders....Igbos were totally in charge and control of Nigeria before that coup...but after that coup which later resulted to bloody 2 and half year civil war that killed so many Igbos (around 3 million).....that was nature paying Igbos back for the role of some misguarded Igbo soldiers in the 1966 coup and till date, Igbos are paying the huge price of that singular mistake of 1966 as they lost grip of national politics even though they still dominate in other fields, but they paid the huge price for supporting the evil of 1966 perpetrated by some Igbo soldiers.

Young Yoruba youths should learn from the mistake of the Igbos in 1966...they think nothing can happen, time is so pregnant nobody can predict the baby it will deliver....embrace peace, stop supporting evil...whenever you see evil, my dear Yoruba friends, come together and condemn it, don't baptize evil just to give it another name, call it what it is EVIL!!

The Supreme Court Judgment on Imo State guber election is complete coup perfected by the APC's Buhari led federal government, no argument about this. It is pure evil perpetrated by man to fellow man, don't support it!!![/s]
Crap and bullshit..same igbos who supported Jonathan to marginalize yorubas or what?
cc LegendHero

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by switspin(f): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
tesppidd:

Point of correction,

The people you see organizing and leading the protest are not "masses".

They are PDP billionaires who would still collect more of your billions if the Supreme Court favours them...

Stop foooling yourself, am sure you're over 18.

Have sense!
APC politicians are saints, the don't collect billions,I believe you are over 18,please make use of the sense you have
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by moorevic(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Get an overwhelming evidence and head to court and stop constituting nuisance. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by kachi9x(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
End time Protest, apc or pdp the same people, okorocha, ihedioha and uzodinma the brothers with different personal interests.
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by spirul77: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
this Supreme Court judgement is one of the biggest political abracadabra I've seen my whole life.
if it was before, Dino melaye would have led this protest, but e be like say general buhari Don Melo my guy down.
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by sunjos79: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Whether they were much or not,this has helped to save Sokoto and Bauchi.this was what Femi Fani-kayode saw coming in OYO state when he cried out,backed by other PDP members which led to the failed planned to steal Oyo mandates.

Why can't they declare Kano election against Ganduje as did to IMO.was elections not cancelled against PDP?Tanko would not see.

It will be on record that his tenure and others kangaroo judges led to masses protests.

Integrity my foot.After Supreme court judgment the number of people accredited that day superseded the INEC's own.
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by franchasng: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
healthserve:

Sorry bro it seems we need to call our doctor sister to make you hot egusi fresh soup with Bush meat to eat with plenty stock fish and beta semolina. You're too pacifist in your objections. I'm even offended by your excessive pacifist posture. That's why the Fulani will continue to drill people's butt's. See the reason God gave institution's like the judicial system is to fight for one's right not to leave am to God which is reflective in your lengthy prose. And this is indicative throughout your discussions on the subject matter. Nigeria is gone to the dogs. Deal with it bro.

Finally, the civil war is beyond your personal sentiment and ratifications. Are you aware that late chief Obafemi Awolowos wife summoned Tinubu and told him to stop the Fulani league alliance vehemently before the 2015 elections?

Unless one gets angry many times they don't achieve breakthrough. You've offended me today and I must collect kolanute form you. It's an insult to the memory of our lost love ones to say the war was an error

Your whole narrative of the civil war is skewed and u factual to hold as coherent logical descriptive of what really led to the war. The parochial system of managing the country then and now remains the same bastardized and flawed. Leave plenty grammar alone
Lol, you are holding on to the civil war, I am not talking about the civil war. I am analyzing the events that happened prior to the civil war.

lol

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by healthserve(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
franchasng:
Lol, you are holding on to the civil war, I am not talking about the civil war. I am analyzing the events that happened prior to the civil war.

lol

How is either isolative of one another franchas. FYI, my bloodline also fought in those wars and in world war 2. So I no dey let anybody use violence intimidate me.
Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by franchasng: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
healthserve:

How is either isolative of one another franchas. FYI, my bloodline also fought in those wars and in world war 2. So I no dey let anybody use violence intimidate me.
Igbos fought a very justified war no doubt, but some Igbo soldiers and political players goofed before the war broke out and reason Igbos lost hold of the federal political grip they had before the war.

That's my point, aside that, we are on same page.....and I didn't even looked at your moniker when I posted my first comment lol

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja by healthserve(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
franchasng:
Igbos fought a very justified war no doubt, but some Igbo soldiers and political players goofed before the war broke out and reason Igbos lost hold of the federal political grip they had before the war.

That's my point, aside that, we are on same page.....and I didn't even looked at your moniker when I posted my first comment lol

I agree. No clan has a perfect start. Yes no doubt there were errors which till today acts as wedge between the SS and SE. Very very very very very kind of errors. But na wetin man go do. This country's gone to the dogs abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.