Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them (704 Views)

Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by akelicious(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2020

Re: Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by Bigflamie(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
I weep for the shithole.
Re: Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by nzeobi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Am from oru axis the area that hope comes from and he knows himself that he didn't win that election.
I will wait for them to name the 388 polling units before I comment further.
How come votes were cancelled and no one protested it till the supreme Court.
Re: Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by yarimo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
PDP na thief since 1999 bc grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by yarimo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
nzeobi:
Am from oru axis the area that hope comes from and he knows himself that he didn't win that election.
your commenting further has no use for now. grin
Re: Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by Olugbanko: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
ipob terrorists won't like this!
Re: Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
I like this....The protest is coming directly from Ahiazu Mbaise...The very LG IHEDIOHA the Criminal comes from... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by Olugbanko: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
nzeobi:
Street protests have never and won't help win court cases. Uzodinma protested the cancellations, and that formed the basis of his case at the tribunals. stop misleading yourself!
Re: Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by nzeobi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Olugbanko:
Street protests have never and won't help win court cases. Uzodinma protested the cancellations, and that formed the basis of his case at the tribunals. stop misleading yourself!
Am not in support of the protest, uzodimma only manufactured results for himself from the cancelled units.
Re: Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them by Olugbanko: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
nzeobi:

Am not in support of the protest, uzodimma only manufactured results for himself from the cancelled units.
that's where ihedioha and his lawyers goofed,overconfidence can be disastrous!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Is A Terrorist Government :muslim Imam / Obono Obla Says He Has No Business With ICPC, Accuses Agency Of Ethnic Cleansing / Uzodinma Asked To Emulate Peter Obi, Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.