Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money (12804 Views)

Am Okay With Just One Single Goal, Says Nigerian Cryptocurrency Trader, Linus Wi / How To Make A Lot Of Money Importing Used Phones From China/ebay / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Success4a:
thanks for your motivation!
you are welcome bro
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2020
this is a good job! I must commend you for this
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
facenglish:
this is a good job! I must commend you for this
thanks for your commendation!
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2020
uprof:
you are always welcome!
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2020
uprof:
I have some questions on this post
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
uprof:
you are welcome bro
I have some questions for you Prof
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by Distinct123: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
what a super content! prof! I will be glad to know you more! I'm also a financial expert like you
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Distinct123:
what a super content! prof! I will be glad to know you more! I'm also a financial expert like you
financial expert, I have some questions for you
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by ufuoma23: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks for this thread. I am following and interested.

I want u to help me reprogram my mind also

Thanks
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by kayprinz(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Good thread ..what skills can I learn to enhance myself financially
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
kayprinz:
Good thread ..what skills can I learn to enhance myself financially
we usually start with mindset first before skill set. If you have already built up your mindset,no problem

We can start with skill set? But number one is mindset. I should be honest with you
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2020
uprof:
we usually start with mindset first before skill set. If you have already built up your mindset,no problem

We can start with skill set? But number one is mindset. I should be honest with you
how can I set a good mindset for financial education
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2020
facenglish:
how can I set a good mindset for financial education
you need to have some training and mindset development
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
uprof:
you need to have some training and mindset development
how can we go about that
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2020
facenglish:
how can we go about that
we start with personal finance book challenge
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2020
uprof:
we start with personal finance book challenge
how long will that take prof
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
facenglish:
how long will that take prof
A week is okay for a professional but beginner maximum of two weeks is allowed.
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2020
uprof:
OK! what is the book title?
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry.
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several millions of naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with 15+ years’ worth of agricultural experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Becoming a farmer without having to sweat on the farm (FarmKonnect does the farming),
b. Having access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Getting regular updates on your investment,
d. Receiving impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoying up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm

Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Afioluwagrace:
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry.
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several millions of naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with 15+ years’ worth of agricultural experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Becoming a farmer without having to sweat on the farm (FarmKonnect does the farming),
b. Having access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Getting regular updates on your investment,
d. Receiving impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoying up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm

mr marketer! Well done sir
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2020
uprof:
what is the name of the book?
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
facenglish:
what is the name of the book?
Rich dad poor Dad
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2020
uprof:
Rich dad poor Dad
who is the author of the book?
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
facenglish:
who is the author of the book?
Robert Kiyosaki is the author
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
uprof:
Robert Kiyosaki is the author
where can I get the book?
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2020
facenglish:
where can I get the book?
you could buy from bookshop or download for free online!
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2020
uprof:
you could buy from bookshop or download for free online!
I will prefer free download where can I get it?
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
facenglish:
I will prefer free download where can I get it?
it is available for Free on PDFdrive
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2020
uprof:
it is available for Free on PDFdrive
dot com or dot net
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
facenglish:
dot com or dot net
dot net!
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by facenglish: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2020
uprof:
dot net!
I will get back to you when I finished download
Re: One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money by uprof(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
facenglish:
I will get back to you when I finished download
no problem bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paga Paypoint Or Quickteller Paypoint / 60 African Startups Receive $4 Million Equity-Free Funding From Google / Nigerian Stocks Gain Most In The World Even As Liquidity Remain Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.