Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

“if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) (1510 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by E360net: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nigerian female music star, Teni Apata simply known as Teni D Entertainer has taken to Twitter to give relationship advise to ladies who find themselves with partners who cheat.

The ‘Billionaire’ crooner took to her official Twitter page to share a....
https://music.e360hubs.com/2020/01/if-your-man-cheats-on-you-knack-his.html

Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by Olugbanko: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
And is that vengeance according to you? same way a woman once asked me if it is right for a woman to avenge her husband's promiscuity by engaging in extra marital affairs. low lifers...mtchew!
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by festacman(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Las las na the girl body go sufferam. Bring it on.
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
You're talking about his father and brother ? I'll nack all his friends so he will feel the pains of cheating on someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by stanech: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
You're talking about his father and brother ? I'll nack all his friends so he will feel the pains of cheating on someone

A girl did this two days later the who guys he had sex with gathered for a champaign of victory and took pictures. Trust me u no fit win this one
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by donbachi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Self destruct...like taking poison and expecting them to die.

1 Like

Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by saxha: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
You can even do a gangbeng with them, while you moan to high heaven, then record it and send it to him.

Sebi your kids will watch it after 20years (if at all they're not even confused about who their fathers are). grin grin
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by Martin0(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

na mouth you dey eeegrin
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by twerkjack: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
stanech:

A girl did this two days later the who guys he had sex with gathered for a champaign of victory and took pictures. Trust me u no fit win this one

Do you still deceive yourself with that nonsense grin

Girls are passed that

Me I'll f*** every f***able member of his family grin

Cheating must be discouraged undecided

1 Like

Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by stanech: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
twerkjack:

Girls are passed that

and they will all gather and have a good laugh about it. who loose?
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by Auntyesther(f): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
I no fit o.. If you cheat and i find out bros aga m akupuru gi o! Me i aff shame biko kwa
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by jcross19: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
twerkjack:

Girls are passed that

you have lost your self esteem then you loose your home, your dignity if you have one, loose your self respect and later become mockery in the family.
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50am On Jan 21, 2020
it would have been better for her deluded self to write write:"if your man cheats, show him the type of WH0RE that you are (and sleep with his Brother/father)... and give him more reason as to why he was RIGHT to cheat on your deluded aaaasss"

Thegeneralqueen:

...while you feel the pain of becoming the neighborhood slut, and being used like a dirty mop by everybody.

this dude would cheat because he is an animal, while you would decide to cheat because you are a FOOL. a fool who would you think that this man who doesnt give a damn about you would care if you even fukc the whole country?!?!?! bwaaaah!
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by eazzzy1(m): 5:34am On Jan 21, 2020
Some girls act like men are some kind of lifeless toys that can be remote controlled.

I don’t know the kind of family your boyfriends come from but if my brothers girlfriend comes to me wanting to Bleep me, I will probably bundle her and take her to a psychiatric hospital before her condition worsen.
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by irunoko(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2020
Teni shut up

Stop misleading these senseless teenagers
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2020
That turns you to family property
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by Onyi22(f): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2020
What does she mean by that?
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by Simplebeauty: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) by Bluezy13(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2020
Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Jinadu:From being a staunch muslim to a disciple of Christ / Wizkid First Baby Mama, Shola Hype Is Album Like No Man's Business (video) / "How I Survived Fibroid After 4 Years Of Leaving The Industry" Juliet Jatto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.