Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Mercy Johnson’s Husband And Kids Pictured At The Premiere Of Her First Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson’s Husband And Kids Pictured At The Premiere Of Her First Movie (973 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson’s Husband And Kids Pictured At The Premiere Of Her First Movie by MsDoris(f): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
The family of popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, was pictured at the premiere of her movie, Legend of Inikpi', held yesterday 19th December, 2020.

The event had in attendance, top Nigerian celebrities, her husband Prince Odi Okojie and their 3 kids, Purity, Henry and Angel.

The actress made her directorial debut with this movie, set to hit the cinemas from 24th of January.

See more photos here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/photos-mercy-johnsons-husband-and-kids.html

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband And Kids Pictured At The Premiere Of Her First Movie by Ciaos: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Make anything no separate una,I take God beg una... I no wan hear say one thing ,one thing... God continue to bless una.(Amin)
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband And Kids Pictured At The Premiere Of Her First Movie by MsDoris(f): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2020
Cute

(1) (Reply)

Horses Becomes The Means Of Transortation In Lagos After The Ban Of Okada & Keke / Davido Slaps Journalist That Approached Him For A Selfie At The Airport (video) / Oluwa Lagos Made My Day, Lucky Beneficiary Share Her Experience (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.