Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Famous Blogger Reacts To An House Agent Who Succeed In Tarnishing His Reputation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Famous Blogger Reacts To An House Agent Who Succeed In Tarnishing His Reputation (326 Views)

How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? / Drama!! Woman Rescued From Saudi Arabia Aggressively Confronts Agent Who Traffic / Graphic Photos Of APC Agent Who Was Stabbed To Death By Cultists In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Famous Blogger Reacts To An House Agent Who Succeed In Tarnishing His Reputation by QueenLisa(f): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Famous blogger reacts to an house agent who almost succeed in tarnishing his reputation in 2019

Famous blogger reacts to an house agent who almost succeed in tarnishing his reputation in 2019

It’s been confirmed that blogger yanke has been trying to relocate from his previous apartment to a much better apartment in south Nigeria (Benin City).
The blogger actually meant an agent in 2019 who took him to an apartment close to the University of Benin for inspection, which after then blogger yanke got information from a solid source that the agent has no connection to the house. The blogger later went ahead acquiring the real landlord number.

The landlord quoted

"This is my house i do not give my houses to any agent paying via an agent is at your own risk”

According to blogger yanke the owner of the house confirmed that he knows no agent.

Few weeks after blogger yanke went ahead paying to the house owner who leaves overseas.

blogger yanke qouted

"I paid to the landlord directly.
Days after the agent got the information that i have actually paid to the owner of the house. He called me and started raining abusive words on me even went as far as calling me a yahoo boy and also a cultism.
As at this time there was an endless bloody cultism fight in Benin City. I actually replied softly but he kept calling and raining more abusive words on me, i chilled. Few month after i got a call from the landlord and he actually questioned my occupation he went as far stating that he heard that I was a fraudster. I even went as far providing all valid document proving to the land lord that i was basically a blogger and a social activity. But the landlord insisted on refunding me which i peacefully accepted the refund and relocated to another apartment"

So luckily for blogger yanke he now lives in Lagos in a much better accommodating apartment in ajah Lagos.
Earlier today the same house agent in Benin called blogger yanke saying

"How you see your life"

Guys does that statement really make sense?

According to blogger yanke The agent name is "Eddy" and his a famous housing agent in Benin city, around evidence church road, after the uniben campus.
Dear reader the landlord confirmed to blogger yanke that the agent eddy was the reason why his money was refunded as the agent went as far spoiling is reputation calling him names including making threats.

What’s your say?? Did the agent do the right think, should he be arrested? Drop comment below.

Re: Famous Blogger Reacts To An House Agent Who Succeed In Tarnishing His Reputation by Bloggeryanke: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
angry angry.
Re: Famous Blogger Reacts To An House Agent Who Succeed In Tarnishing His Reputation by Bloggeryanke: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

Police Quiz NSCDC Boss Over Imo Senatorial Candidate's Killing / Weapons Used In Farmer/herder Conflicts Linked To Nigerian Security Agencies / Having Tattoo Or Dreadlocks Does Not Make You A Criminal – Dolapo Badmos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.