Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. (3201 Views)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. / Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by saaron(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
LabDNA:
If you want to achieve this, set up a pirate radio that communicates in only hausa, promote Hausa supremacy and remind them of the need to take back their land from the marauders. Paint fulanis as the corrupt elite who are are stealing from them and made them blind. Remind the hausas that they've been practicing Islam before Fulanis came to deceive them and take their lands and enslave them. Remind them of the glory days of Hausa dynasty when life was easier until fulanis came with their filth of corruption which has increased disease, violence and death in their land which is Allah's punishment. Find verses in the quoran and back up your point.

Say all these compellingly and convincingly, if you have an authoritative voice and the gift of gab like MNK, you'll make progress faster.

That's the only way you can awaken their consciousness. Every abooki is armed with a radio. But don't let buhari catch you, it will scare him to shitts! He won't sleep for days until he finds the radio or jams it.
Well said. Hause should note this.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
MalcoImX:

Which Hausa did you see complaining to you about, say for e.g., the rulership of the Fulani when in most cases they're not considered as outsiders, and many speak only Hausa? Which Hausaman have you seen complaining about the Emir of Kano or any other Fulani monarch? And, would the Hausaman fight the Emirs when in many cases you find those you complained about have Hausa great-grandparents running into generations.

Hausa can cohabit with fulani and enjoy the blood relations but Hausa shoupd be put back on the throne. Fulani is under-civilized and incapable to manage power in trust.

You get over yourself with over zealousness when in power.

You did it all over Hausaland, you did it in Bida, you did in Adamawa, in Gwari land, in Ilorin, in Zaria. You are still looking for more victims. You killed humans in the pretext of bringing civilization. How can an uncivilized race give civilization?
As we have seen everywhere you have an Emir is under-civilized, even after you slaughtered tjeir people with promise of civilization. Before you do it to any more people in this country we are going to sack you and deny power to you. You are not mentally and spiritually stable with power. You do not know how to build and develop society but you are an expert in destruction of lives and landscape. You will not destroy another people in this country.

O to Gee to Fulani! You will be dethroned, whether Hausa asked for it or not. Your day of reckoning is here!

Going forward I will be the advocate and crusader of ideas and noise to kick you out of power. Insha Allah we will see to it! You will hear from me everyday on this idea. Everyday!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by DNSPro: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Nothing is impossible under the Sun.

In Brazil the spirit of Yoruba descendants lives on and they have a separate identity, inspite of the admixture.

The pedigrees of Hausa monarchies should step forward. We will plant a seed that may take 100yrs to come into fruition, but trust me, the journey of a thousand miles begins in one small step.

We are fed up with disastrous groups and will displace their positions.

Lol... All of a sudden, a Yoruba man cares about the Hausa...

This Amotekun dimension will be interesting to watch from now till 2022

1 Like

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
LabDNA:
If you want to achieve this, set up a pirate radio that communicates in only hausa, promote Hausa supremacy and remind them of the need to take back their land from the marauders. Paint fulanis as the corrupt elite who are are stealing from them and made them blind. Remind the hausas that they've been practicing Islam before Fulanis came to deceive them and take their lands and enslave them. Remind them of the glory days of Hausa dynasty when life was easier until fulanis came with their filth of corruption which has increased disease, violence and death in their land which is Allah's punishment. Find verses in the quoran and back up your point.

Say all these compellingly and convincingly, if you have an authoritative voice and the gift of gab like MNK, you'll make progress faster. That's the only way you can awaken their consciousness. Every abooki is armed with a radio.

But don't let buhari catch you, it will scare him to shitts! He won't sleep for days until he finds the radio or jams it, even if it means emptying Nigeria's central bank to achieve that singular aim.

I love this!!
True word! God bless you.

There are plenty of them even in Nairaland. Fulani has destroyed their spirit and identity about their own history. Anything indigeneously Hausa, fulani has destroyed it claiming it is anti Islam. They programmed them to believe a muslim must not play music or dance. So today Hausa has forgotten their drum beats and their dance steps. If you ask them to play music they will give you an Indian melody and dance to it in mimick of what they learnt in Indian movies. Can you imagine... This is the result of fulani indoctrination forcing them to abandon music. This is because fulani itself does not have music or dance in their cultural history.

Hausa is a great culture, those who believe like I do that fulani is a disaster in Nigeria should join voice and make noise on this topic.

Fulani practices terrorism, not Islam. They will not terrorize another people in this country.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
DNSPro:

Lol... All of a sudden, a Yoruba man cares about the Hausa...

This Amotekun dimension will be interesting to watch from now till 2022

No, reword that....a Yorubaman cares and is concerned about fulani terrorism!

1 Like

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Shuugar98:
nothing is impossible under the sun,if mind and work is channel to the movement maybe the most high will answer them by raising their consciousness because they've been indoctrinated to the extreme with Islam and inter marriage

I like that. Very true. Not a thing to be achieved easily or in quick time but the energy and drive and focus will sustain it.
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

My guy, this is very good idea.

North is only one putting political pressure on SW, SS, SS, MB, and causing these zones to run helter skelter to meet its demands. They do it with politics they do it with militia, if they had a way they would also use commerce to disrupt and dominate us in South.

Nobody puts pressure on North, whether its militia, political or even commercial which we have advantage. Hence the Northerner does not believe he is accountable to us for anything. Unlike us that do everything to account and please the North because of the pressure.

This your request is a pressure. It is a political pressure, it is a religious pressure and it is a militia pressure. If what you suggest here had started many years ago by now we would already have seen credible responses and contacts seenactions on ground to topple the fulani hegemony over Hausa. But because you are suggesting now, expect many years ahead before you can see a trickle response...and thats assuming that other Southerners see your vision and support it and add voice to it to keep this fire raging.

Like i said i like the idea and i believe it is necessary and possible. What i am not sure of are the Southerners who you will need behind such a drive...our people do not have spirit for endurance and opposition against North.

We have been programmed to believe we depend on North, whereas it is North that depend on South, its just that our people in South lack the imagination and intrigue you just displayed in this thread.

Somebody Hausa can be separated from Fulani,not possible in a short term, but with persistence it is indeed possible. There has to be reward and punishment for such agenda and policy to succeed....but i agree this needs to be an agenda and policy adopted throughout South towards North.

Fulani has taken too much of blood in Nigeria and still want more. Lets end the fulani power in Nigeria forever!

Lovely. grin. Yeess, fulani is the one telling people what God they must worship and if they refuse he slaughters them. Fulani tell farmer his cow must feed on his crop and if he refused he slaughters him. Fulani is one telling people he wants to settle their land and if they refuse he slaughters them. It is a disaster!

O to Gee for Fulani! Time to take power from fulani hand before he slaughters any more people.
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by myobjective: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

I love this!!
True word! God bless you.

There are plenty of them even in Nairaland. Fulani has destroyed their spirit and identity about their own history. Anything indigenously Hausa, fulani has destroyed it claiming it is anti-Islam. They programmed them to believe a muslim must not play music or dance. So today Hausa has forgotten their drum beats and their dance steps. If you ask them to play music they will give you an Indian melody and dance to it in mimick of what they learnt in Indian movies. Can you imagine... This is the result of fulani indoctrination forcing them to abandon music. This is because fulani itself does not have music or dance in their cultural history.

Hausa is a great culture, those who believe like I do that Fulani is a disaster in Nigeria should join voice and make noise on this topic.

Fulani practices terrorism, not Islam. They will not terrorize another people in this country.

Hausas are irredeemable, they love their Fulani brother and you wouldn't really blame them for that. Over 200 years of intermarriages and Fulani controls have changed their viewpoint totally.

See, majority of the northern elites are Fulani or Hausa Fulani not be design but an accident of Usman dan fodio jihad, the Fulanis are emir as Aristotle of society, they get to send their children to best of schools and gets to dominate politics in the north, the only known Fulani or Hausa leaders are those minorities from the middle belt who entered in the military earlier.

The richest businessmen from the north are Fulani or Hausa-Fulani, the biggest Islamic scholars in the North are Fulani or Hausa-Fulani, there is no way the Hausa man will rise against their Fulani brothers in the Northwest because of both of them share the religion of Islam and language of Hausa together.

For Fulani in the northeast, that is another story completely. They have the powerful kauris to cinotnt with and the millions of indigenouss enlighten Christians.

What we Yoruba need is too absorbed minority groups like the egbira and Igala and Nupe (in Kwara) into our sphere of influence and start planning for an independent Yoruba homeland

1 Like

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by myobjective: 12:09am On Jan 21, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Lovely. grin. Yeess, fulani is the one telling people what God they must worship and if they refuse he slaughters them. Fulani tell farmer his cow must feed on his crop and if he refused he slaughters him. Fulani is one telling people he wants to settle their land and if they refuse he slaughters them. It is a disaster!

O to Gee for Fulani! Time to take power from fulani hand before he slaughters any more people.

They can only project power if allowed to. What each constituents region of Nigeria needs to worried about is how to restructure this country. After restructuring, the liberal Hausa-Fulani of the north will have to decide whether to continue to live in the 6th century or to reform and catch up with the rest of Nigeria. What we should be particular about is how to stop the rest of Nigeria subsidizing for religious intolerant core north.
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by Susu888(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Please go and educate yourself about Hausas and Fulanis before you come here spewing rubbish... undecided

You're trying to push a wedge between the two tribes but u lack the knowledge that we have since become one entity Hausa/Fulani.
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MalcoImX: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Hausa can cohabit with fulani and enjoy the blood relations but Hausa shoupd be put back on the throne. Fulani is under-civilized and incapable to manage power in trust.

You get over yourself with over zealousness when in power.

You did it all over Hausaland, you did it in Bida, you did in Adamawa, in Gwari land, in Ilorin, in Zaria. You are still looking for more victims. You killed humans in the pretext of bringing civilization. How can an uncivilized race give civilization?
As we have seen everywhere you have an Emir is under-civilized, even after you slaughtered tjeir people with promise of civilization. Before you do it to any more people in this country we are going to sack you and deny power to you. You are not mentally and spiritually stable with power. You do not know how to build and develop society but you are an expert in destruction of lives and landscape. You will not destroy another people in this country.

O to Gee to Fulani! You will be dethroned, whether Hausa asked for it or not. Your day of reckoning is here!

Going forward I will be the advocate and crusader of ideas and noise to kick you out of power. Insha Allah we will see to it! You will hear from me everyday on this idea. Everyday!!! grin
You'll be burdened with the near impossible task of separating the 'pure' Fulani from the 'pure' Hausa.
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MalcoImX: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2020
Biodun556:

They fight a lot.

It has happened in Lagos before.

The removal of Emir Sanusi in kano is another factor. Sanusi is Fulani some of th new monachs are Hausas.

Majority of northern farmers are Hausas and herders are Fulanis. The way they destroy farm lands in the South is same way they do in the North two. That's why a state like Kano didn't support RUGA
There's always a conflict between herders and farmers, whether Fulani or not. As for Kano rejecting RUGA scheme, I highly doubt it.
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Susu888:
Please go and educate yourself about Hausas and Fulanis before you come here spewing rubbish... undecided

You're trying to push a wedge between the two tribes but u lack the knowledge that we have since become one entity Hausa/Fulani.

Ka tabata?
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
MalcoImX:
You'll be burdened with the near impossible task of separating the 'pure' Fulani from the 'pure' Hausa.

Near impossible...meaning a tiny window of possibility exists. That little tiny window is a challenge worth exploring. grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 2:43am On Jan 22, 2020
What bokoharam is doing today in name of jihad is exactly what dan fodio did in Hausaland.

Imagine the killing of that innocent Pastor and other Clergies and their congregations lost to bokoharam. The over 300 innocent underage girls kidnapped and raped, all in name of fighting for Allah.

This is what dan fodio in early 1800s.

Now think of 200yrs from now and that Abubakar Shekau is thought of the way Northerners think of Usman dan Fodio today.

Im sure many of you have not reflected on this.

What you witness Abubakar Shekau doing today in NE is what Usman dan Fodio did in NW 200yrs ago.

Do you still think dan fodio was just a jihadist....or a terrorist? grin
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by Trump2020: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
Ain't no beef between Hausa and Fulani.

So much intermingled and intermarried that they've considered themselves as one. The Fulani has no distrust of the Hausa nor does the Hausa distrust the Fulani.

It's as if you guys' new brief is to create a chasm between the Hausa and the Fulani. This phantom phantasmagoria like the meaningless and the shifty Fulani herdsmen as 'terrorists' is DOA.
A Fulani cannot marry an Hausa lady but Hausa can marry Fulani

A Fulani told me this and when I asked why, he clearly told me that Hausas are considered impure

1 Like

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by boldaslion: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2020
ProudDick:

There is no emir in kogi. The emir of ilorin is just a religious leader, not a traditional ruler and he is going to be the last Fulani emir.

Are you sure of this? War will happen o
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MalcoImX: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Near impossible...meaning a tiny window of possibility exists. That little tiny window is a challenge worth exploring. grin
Your task is akin to the Christian saying that: "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God".
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MalcoImX: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Trump2020:

A Fulani cannot marry an Hausa lady but Hausa can marry Fulani

A Fulani told me this and when I asked why, he clearly told me that Hausas are considered impure
Where is this 'your Fulani' from?
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Swallow this, from Capleton. on his song "That Day will Come". It speaks to you terrorists.

That day will come, when I shall stand and see all those wicked men and the fiyah gettin bun

That day will come, when they will try to escape and there will be nowhere to run

That day will come, when I shall see, they hand in all the bombs and bayonnettes and bullets and gun
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by BabaRamota1980: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mayor,
I saw your post on another thread. I am muslim myself and I have always doubted this story about the caliphate being established as an institution for Islam. Firat and foremost there is no denying that Islam was already established in Hausa and Kanuri States. So what Islam is fulani installing in an already Islamic states? This was a smokescreen. Do you remember that bokoharam is also trying to install Islam? One wonders how manybtimes Islam needs to be installed in North before they can enter paradise. Bokoharam todayy is fighting State. Same thing fulani did. Hausa Kingdoms had a State. Kanuri had a State. Fulani waged terrorism against those Hausa States like boko is waging terrorism against Nigerian State.

In a nutshell I feel fulani is threat to Nigerian State, its history, like you said, has been one of woes and pains. Nothing in our history should portray fulani favorably. We should not talk of bokoharam in positive and favorable history of Nigeria, fulani and Usman Dan Fodio must also be seen as a terror force that wiped out NW in exact way that today bokoharam and their leader Shekau is terrorizing and wiping out NE. This is important.

1 Like

Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by omoharry(f): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
MayorofLagos:
We are tired of terrorism and wholesale destruction of landscape and people. Ever since fulani has been in Nigeria uncountable number of people have perished and the landscape destroyed.

The presence of fulani here is a disaster. We must reinstate order.

Descendants of old Hausa monarchies should come forward. A readiness to displace terrorism and reinstate glory.
na which kind weed this one smoke today ??This must be a slip of tongue or an impostor..A typical Hausa man will never say this about their lord which’s are the Fulanis .Hausa are ever loyal and faithfully subservient till the end.
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Mayor,
I saw your post on another thread. I am muslim myself and I have always doubted this story about the caliphate being established as an institution for Islam. Firat and foremost there is no denying that Islam was already established in Hausa and Kanuri States. So what Islam is fulani installing in an already Islamic states? This was a smokescreen. Do you remember that bokoharam is also trying to install Islam? One wonders how manybtimes Islam needs to be installed in North before they can enter paradise. Bokoharam todayy is fighting State. Same thing fulani did. Hausa Kingdoms had a State. Kanuri had a State. Fulani waged terrorism against those Hausa States like boko is waging terrorism against Nigerian State.

In a nutshell I feel fulani is threat to Nigerian State, its history, like you said, has been one of woes and pains. Nothing in our history should portray fulani favorably. We should not talk of bokoharam in positive and favorable history of Nigeria, fulani and Usman Dan Fodio must also be seen as a terror force that wiped out NW in exact way that today bokoharam and their leader Shekau is terrorizing and wiping out NE. This is important.

Glad Im not the only one with this view. Fulani is treated across West Africa as a slave and a reject. Go read about them in Mali, in Senegal, in Sierra Leone, in Gambia, in Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin.. Its only in Nigeria that they are king, and is because others allow it.

O to Gee for fulani!
Re: We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. by MayorofLagos(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
omoharry:
na which kind weed this one smoke today ??This must be a slip of tongue or an impostor..A typical Hausa man will never say this about their lord which’s are the Fulanis .Hausa are ever loyal and faithfully subservient till the end.

Get some dro dude. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Son That Tested Positive Attended PDP Rally In Ibadan To Represent Fathe / How Where The Mighty Hausa Colonized And Enslaved By The Fulani? / Ganduje: Northerners Own Nigeria, Igbos And Yorubas Are Minorities!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.