Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Cardi B Shares Footage From Her First Date With Offset 4 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Shares Footage From Her First Date With Offset 4 Years Ago (1771 Views)

Davido Shares Footage Of INEC Helping APC Rig Osun State Election / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Shares Footage From Her First Date With Offset 4 Years Ago by PearlTV: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2020

Cardi B took to Instagram to share a video from her first date with Offset, which was at the Superbowl, 4 years ago.

“My friend,” she said as she introduced Offset in the video.

She went on to add in the video that she had no idea what’s going on and who to support because she doesn’t watch sports and was only there for the Superbowl halftime performance, which she missed.

Sharing the video to IG, Cardi wrote: “This wasn’t the first time I met offset but it was our first date .SUPERBOWL.I can’t believe this boutta be 4 years ago .Lawwwwwwdddd !”

WATCH VIDEO HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: Cardi B Shares Footage From Her First Date With Offset 4 Years Ago by PearlTV: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cute couple
Re: Cardi B Shares Footage From Her First Date With Offset 4 Years Ago by rosy1992(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lovely couple.

(1) (Reply)

‘chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido House To Her Fathers House’ – Kemi Olunloyo. / Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me / Bbnaija: Photo Of Erica Nlewedim Selling Fish Pops Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.