Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor (931 Views)

Ex-labour Minister, Lalong Sworn-in As Plateau South Senator / Simon Lalong Resigns As Labour Minister, to be sworn-in as Plateau South Senator / Nuhu Abok Impeached As Plateau Speaker, Assembly Names Sanda As New Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by AkuYAY: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
YBTC News-The Supreme Court has upheld the election of Simon Lalong of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as governor of Plateau State.

Jeremiah Useni of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had filed an appeal at the apex court to challenge the victory of the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the election.

His appeal was, however, struck out in a unanimous judgment of the Supreme Court delivered by Justice Adamu Galinje.

The court held that the appellant failed to prove the allegation of non-compliance with the provisions of the Electoral Act.

More here:https://ybtcnews.com/breaking-supreme-court-upholds-lalongs-election-as-plateau-governor/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Stalwert: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Democrazy in danger! Watch sai corruption zombies condemn the judgement

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Topccy007z: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
What do you expect from the APC Chief justice?
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by madridguy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by 9jii(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Topccy007z:
What do you expect from the APC Chief justice?
Except one is being hypocritical for this entire process if he is not called PDP judge he ll not be call APC man.
Though during PDP era you were used to having it all unjustly. You may not be born then.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Blindersoff: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Democracy is in Danger oooo!!!

ICPC, MSNBC, FBI, BBC, INTERPOL, MI6, CIA, USA, UK, EU, ECOWAS AU, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Dikegodspower(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
IMO was use as the sacrificial state. e no go beta for those old fools there
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by ExAngel007(f): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
interesting times we are in.
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Topccy007z: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

Except one is being hypocritical for this entire process if he is not call PDP judge he ll not be call APC man.
Though during PDP era you were used to having all unjustly. If you were born oo
you need to work on your written English. It's quite injured. When you get your errors right, you are free to quote me. Thanks
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by 9jii(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Topccy007z:
you need to work on your written English. It's quite injured. When you get your errors right, you are free to quote me. Thanks
English teacher that's a problem me.
I lack fancy English but you are lacking common sense of understanding the right things to say.
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Topccy007z: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

English teacher that's a problem me.
I lack fancy English but you are lacking common sense of understanding the right things to say.
Your zombiesm is legendary! Your mentors (sarki and the dead meat griller) will be so proud of you.

Still don't forget to work on your written English. It will do you a lot of good especially in this your Zombiesm career.
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by garfield1: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
He won free,fair and squarely.the pdp case was weak so am not surprised.ortom will also likely win
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by 9jii(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Topccy007z:
Your zombiesm is legendary! Your mentors (sarki and the dead meat griller) will be so proud of you.

Still don't forget to work on your written English. It will do you a lot of good especially in this your Zombiesm career.
Its funny when piig get all angry and attacks my perfect English.
My English is your problem not mine in anyway. I hope it give you diarrhea or HIV.
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Topccy007z: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

Its funny when piig get all angry and attacks my perfect English.
My English is your problem not mine in anyway. I hope it give you diarrhea or HIV.
Now you are improving. Little correction (I hope it gives not it give). I'm glad I'm psychologically helping you out and it's obvious you are consciously and carefully putting your words together to avoid errors.
Kudos! You will be better in no time. Rome wasn't built in a day you know?

And mind you, I've never seen anyone contact those diseases you mentioned through correcting a fellow Nairalander's grammatical errors.
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by 9jii(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Topccy007z:
Now you are improving. Little correction (I hope it gives not it give). I'm glad I'm psychologically helping you out and it's obvious you are consciously and carefully putting your words together to avoid errors.
Kudos! You will be better in no time. Rome wasn't built in a day you know?
Sure I'm capable of improving which you are absolutely not.
I'm on this forum since you only have birth certificate and I ll be here wen they ll collect your Dez cart. people like you are too small to influence wat i ll or can do.
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Topccy007z: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

Sure I'm capable of improving which you are absolutely not.
I'm on this forum since you only have birth certificate and I ll be here wen they ll collect your Dez cart. people like you are too small to influence wat i ll or can do.
I'm enjoying your attention. Keep vomiting!
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by 9jii(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Topccy007z:
I'm enjoying your attention. Keep vomiting!
Said by a piig
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Topccy007z: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

Said by a piig
What is piig? Never heard of it. Pls enlighten me
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Chrisbeks: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
What happened in Imo is a travesty
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by 9jii(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Topccy007z:
I'm enjoying your vomit!
Piig
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by 9jii(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Topccy007z:
What is piig? Never heard of it. Pls enlighten me
Someone from potoland
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Topccy007z: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

Someone from potoland
Now you are beginning to get boring. Put life into what you know how to do best. I'm enjoying every bit of it.
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by 9jii(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Topccy007z:
Now you are beginning to get boring. Put life into what you know how to do best. I'm enjoying every bit of it.
Enjoy ur baby factory business.
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by Topccy007z: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jii:

Enjoy ur baby factory business.
Sleep well.
Re: Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Lalong’s Election As Plateau Governor by 9jii(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Topccy007z:
Sleep well.
U2

(1) (Reply)

NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result / AIG Leye Oyebade Redeployed And Replaced By A Northerner / 'She Was The Wife Of My Dream' - Timi Alaibe Remembers His Late Wife, Alaere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.