Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP (3805 Views)

“I Won’t Insult Buhari, Instead I Quit” – PDP Chair Mu’azu To Jonathan Campaign / Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP / Obasanjo Threatens To Quit Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2010
This is hilarious.
He is a PDP Member.
PDP said, they agreed to rotational governance.
PDP will soon have a primary within PDP.
So why are they so afraid, and cant wait to see what will happen at the selection?
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by debosky(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2010
Splitting the PDP will be one of the best things to happen to politics in Nigeria.

There's just too much power concentrated in the hands of unscrupulous individuals - dividing them will give good candidates more of a chance.
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2010
debosky:

Splitting the PDP will be one of the best things to happen to politics in Nigeria.

There's just too much power concentrated in the hands of unscrupulous individuals - dividing them will give good candidates more of a chance.

I could not have said it better.
How i wish IBB would slap OBJ and all get nasty
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by apoti(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2010
More reason for me laugh grin
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by zionic(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2010
BAD i must say, BADAMOSI tongue
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by Homonide: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2010
The self styled and sardonic evil genius has become so f****g predictable these days. IBB is simply looking for an excuse to leave PDP so as to realize his devilish ambition of governing a country, which he did nothing to improve rather than improvise her citizens for 8 years as a despotic military ruler.

Nigerians are wiser, Mr IBB, even the so called consensus commitee, which is nothing more than a convenient committee recognized the fact that IBB is 'unmarketable', even in Northern Nigeria.

No wonder they opted for the corrupt and political love-peddler called Atiku Abubakar as their convenient candidate.

The prayer of every right thinking Nigeria is that the PDP should break up chop chop, so that the opposition can exploit it to gain power.
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by bisiaet: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
The self styled and sardonic evil genius has become so f****g predictable these days. IBB is simply looking for an excuse to leave PDP so as to realize his devilish ambition of governing a country, which he did nothing to improve rather than improvise her citizens for 8 years as a despotic military ruler.

Nigerians are wiser, Mr IBB, even the so called consensus commitee, which is nothing more than a convenient committee recognized the fact that IBB is 'unmarketable', even in Northern Nigeria.

No wonder they opted for the corrupt and political love-peddler called Atiku Abubakar as their convenient candidate.

The prayer of every right thinking Nigeria is that the PDP should break up chop chop, so that the opposition can exploit it to gain power.

Well said God bless.
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by thunderboy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2010
IBB >>> Idiotic Bloody Bully >>> It is annoying angry that some stupidly shameless people still want this democracy failure in power. Quit PDP WHO CARES !!! angry
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by sley4life(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2010
IBB shud kiss my axx
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by daroz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2010
ah ah, una wan use mouth finish this IBB guy o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by okooyinbo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
Quote from: debosky on Today at 16:32:48

I could not have said it better.
How i wish IBB would slap OBJ and all get nasty

Haaha, be lenient on that old man Femi! Anyway I strongly believe sha that the "Born-Again" Olusegun Aremu Balogun Owu Obasanjo will turn the other chic if slapped by IBB. He go just dey o. If not, katakata don burst be that, because it will be older soldier against old soldier.

IBB phor phresident,
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by sshalom(m): 1:11am On Dec 09, 2010
It was painful that IBB was not the chosen candidate of the funny northern group; it would have been so nice to see him disgraced at the PDP's primary!
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by PastorOla1: 2:03am On Dec 09, 2010
We are watching ooo, we will like to see IBB too dance in the Nigerian Rain of politics, Great shall his NAKED Dance be,those close to him better tell him in clear terms
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by dayokanu(m): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2010
IBB pls dont quit? How would this [b]C[i]U[/i]NT[/b]ry survive without your Maradonic ways?

Pls dont quit or else we would starvation to death,

Our Shildren would refusal to go-ing to school,

Our wives would refusal to have intimacy with us.

Our domestick Hanimals would chase us out of our homes,

Our cars would refusal to start.

Pentirol Station would start solding water, Mr Biggs would start solding Sugarcane

the sun would start rizing from the West and setting in the North

IBB Please na dont quit Fee Dee Fee
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by frankcimc(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2010
IBB pls dont quit? How would this CUNTry survive without your Maradonic ways?

Pentirol Station would start solding water, Mr Biggs would start solding Sugarcane

O boy you dey vex ooo, if to say this man know sth him go don stop dey talk where Nigerians go dey hear him grin grin grin
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by udezue(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2010
What's stopping him? I beg let him go.
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by gonzaga: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2010
THE SAD PART IN ALL OF THIS IS THAT; IBB AND ATIKU SEEMS TO SEE ZONING AS THE ONLY WAY OUT. What happened to the idea of a free and fair contest and issue based politics. IBB has not called for a free and fair contest since he declared his interest. He has only been shouting zoning here zoning there like a mad fool. The party has said everyone is free to contest. We are not barring anybody, what is the problem with this fine decision? I wonder what IBB and Co would have been saying if the party had said: since jonathan is contesting, every other person should back him.

The beauty in all of these is that the 2011 elections have revealed to us all those ethnic leaders that were masquarading as nationalistic leaders. Is sad to see a former president, v.p, federal ministers all angling for ethnic politics. You dont need to look further to see why there was soo much lopsidedness in government appointment while this people held sway in office. God has used 2011 to expose all of them. We now know those that governed as ethnic representatives. No wonder Ibb succumed to ethnic pressure to annull the June 12 election. Mr IBB, not only will you not smell the gate of Aso Rock, you have been exposed as an ethnic bigot. Your end is a sorry one and history has only ill memory for you. As for Atiku, the scandal in the U.S is too damning to ignore. Face your past before you go to jail. Thieves, Thieves, Thieves,
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by HamidO1(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2010
IBB is just trying to be relevant, the fall of PDP is eminent at this point. I can't wait to celebrate PDP's demise, they don't mean well for Nigeria at all.
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by md4real(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2010
let him drown with them o
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by sley4life(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2010
supporters of ibb has seen. He lost before the primaries. He should just quit politics
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by osasyankee(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2010
frankcimc:

IBB pls dont quit? How would this CUNTry survive without your Maradonic ways?

O boy you dey vex ooo, if to say this man know sth him go don stop dey talk where Nigerians go dey hear him grin grin grin

Traitor
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by cjfavour(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
PLS DO IBB SO THAT I WILL ATTEND YOUR POLITICAL BURIAL. PLS DO SO THAT YOU WILL NOT PROTECTION AGAIN THEREBY BEING VULNERABLE FORM ATTACKS AND EXPOSURES OF YOUR MISDEEDS AND SUBSEQUENT PROSECUTION. IBB PLS QUIT P.D.P.
YOU ONLY WANT TO GO AND CHOP YOUR OWN GREEDY MAN.
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by safariman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
IBB can't win without PDP
Atiku can't win without PDP
GEJ can't win without PDP
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by caperi: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2010
babangida u dey craze.c as u dey mumu ur self u neva old?.commo go sit down 4 gutta.
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by Boboribo: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2010
You people make me laugh. You beloved GEJ is bent down licking IBB A.S.S begging him not to go and you're here joking.
Re: Babangida Threatens To Quit PDP by bestman09(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
he doesn't need to announce it! let him quit! we have had enough of him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shepopotamus / Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. / PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.