Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions (36190 Views)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by ohosi4real(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Na d all road wen dey Lagos b dis abi anoda one still dey wen I Kno no

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by KakiP(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Curious to see how they tackle Apapa bikers.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Thonee(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2020
I park my car at home and use bike to work because of horrible traffic on the road, this list is way too much.
They even include my street sef.
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by LeJeun3: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by juvewalex(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2020
So they know all these roads exist and they left most of them unfixed ,now they're flexing their muscles on motorcycle .

I'm in support of the clamp down but how the operators go survive now .

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by asahnwaKC: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2020
I first thought list of roads to fix..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by goshen26: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmmmm....

And u think the bigwigs that gets return from okada n bike will look and walk away?

One tricycle pay as high as #1600 daily to operate
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by gozzy121(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmm this is not funny at all. I can't come n kill myself. plan B now is to start going to work around 3:30am

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by santakris(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Expect exodus of okada riders in kwara and other states.
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by GMbuharii: 8:34am On Jan 21, 2020
Awol1:
If they are banned from these roads, where them wan run again?

They should run on air?

Hha!!!!! Where then,which roads will these guys now ply?

This is certainly NURTW/ mcOluomo/tifffnubu @work.

They just want only Danfo,where they can get more owoda.

Agberoes rob all Lagosians everyday of millions.

Naija yaff cast

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by TallPck1(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2020
wman:

Why did you quote that lengthy post? You made it difficult for others to scroll. You can just hit reply instead of quoting that long thing.

Ahh I tire ooo, was about to quote the guy when I saw your post.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by berrystunn(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2020
80% of the bike men are from Niger,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by goshen26: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2020
GMbuharii:

Hha!!!!! Where then,which roads will these guys now ply?

This is certainly NURTW/ mcOluomo/tifffnubu @work.

They just want only Danfo,where they can get more owoda.

Agberoes rob all Lagosians everyday of millions.

Naija yaff cast

U think oluomo does not get return from okada

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by anykey: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2020
Thank God jakande gate to isheri is not there. Or am i missing something?
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Racoon(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
In summary-no more Okada/Keke in Lagos.Well, the menace these fellas posed on our road can never be underestimated though they serve useful purposes.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Gideon110(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
That means indirectly no bike in Lagos...
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by TallPck1(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
This is going to be huge loss for those who have invested on okada and kekes. That's why business in Nigeria is not just stable.

Moral lesson; always have a plan B for every business incase it doesn't goes the way you plan.

Modify; I just went through the list again and notice almost every road in Lagos are on that list. I only pity those keke napep cuz I use it most of the times. The ban should have be this useless bikes.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Elsucre042: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
POINT n KILL governor must be high on some kind of special weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Emma1Oj(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Oga, those okada riders are nuisance, when you complain, about 100 of them will appear from nowhere ready to beat you
those guys?... They r inseperable. That's d power of unity,oneness, protection and love dey have among them self. If all Nigerians v this same mind set our leaders will seat up, but everyone is busy playing d selfish interest games. Mostly the s/w n s/e pple.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Derrylatei: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2020
This is total madness. My axis list is very laughable, 90% of the listed road are very bad. I weep for my country
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Davidzy23(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2020
Abeg which road dey again? mtchewwwww
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Princeregan: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2020
I talk am, Sanwo Olu has started smoking that weed again.
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2020
thank you Lagos state government for this wonderful move, security of lives and properties is important if we must live in peace.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Okada just hit a woman this morning.. As Okada hit her, another big molue bus grind her.. See guys vexing and stopping all Okada plus beating.. Chai....

Even the big bus sef has been set on fire right now.

See how louts are beating Okada men ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Very mumu Government we have in Lagos right now. They shud have just said they want keke and bikes to disappear.

I hope this doesn’t affect Uber bikes? They won’t clarify this as usual.
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by BuhariAdvocate: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2020
grin i congratulate ogun state. Especially ifon local government. From ifon local government they can access ojodu Berger with grammar school .
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by ebonytarki(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2020
This is a complete Ban then.
How can this be possible in lagos?
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by skillzbae(f): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85977333:
Thanks OP.

Wow, one of us @[color=#006600][/color] still took an Okada to Kara market few days ago to go get some rams & Goats for our Grills....due to traffic.
Lucky us that the law was not enforced by then.

Now we know which route not to ply.

Thanks OP

My brother, this is not going to be funny o, my 3 spots are listed there, okada is my best option for fast and easy movement..
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by JVector: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2020
No need of this long list
Just declare Okada is banned in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by fatymore(f): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2020
This rule can only be applicable if both rider and passengers are arrested grin

Arrest them and let them bail themselves

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Grace001: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2020
Haba so even a non commercial motorcycle owners can’t ply all these restricted roads. Even if it’s one jalloppy car some people will buy it just to ply those road if that’s the case.

How can you expect okada riders to have all these restricted routes in their head.

Brace up for heavy traffic as this restrictions takes effect
Re: List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions by Emma1Oj(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2020
Ha... Ikorodu road join. Gbese re o...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) / Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.