Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Is This Booty Natural?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Booty Natural?? (5113 Views)

This Booty Got Her Punna On Display / This Booty Will Blow Your Mind / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Booty Natural?? by MrDarmmhe(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
The curvy lady with the biggest bum has been discovered.. Eudoxie Yao also claims that her backside natural. Is this true?

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Obesity. No other word for it undecided

Chronic obesitay.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by SMBH: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yikes. I wonder how she would look like when she gets old
Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by Heloct(f): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
It's possible her bum bum is natural.

We have endowed women like this but always covered up in wrappers.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Natural or not, looks disgusting to me

3 Likes

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by superfitsez(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Heloct:
It's possible her bum bum is natural.

We have endowed women like this but always covered up in wrappers.
so this is endowment abi....

1 Like

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by ubunja(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Everytime I see this bum bum I wanna vomit. I'm sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
This One Go use BEDSPREAD sow pant.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by ubunja(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Natural or not, looks disgusting to me
honest to God it also disgusts me. How people find that sexy is beyond me. That shape and size and the mismatch of the tiny legs.... I wanna throw up.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by Heroclitus(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is the second highest mountain in the world... next to Everest
Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
I'm sure if I tear dis nyash na breeze go come out.

1 Like

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by Thermodynamics(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2020
ubunja:
Everytime I see this bum bum I wanna vomit. I'm sorry.

Bro, that thing right there is not disgusting, I can't even start to process how you'll look at that wonderful shape and call it disgusting.
After reading your comment, I scrolled up back to her pictures to see if I'll feel like vomiting, it didn't work, I tried to see it as disgusting but instead my body started reacting, I had to quickly scroll down. That thing is the opposite of disgusting, it's very very very very very enticing, it's one of the best things in life.

1 Like

Re: Is This Booty Natural?? by ubunja(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thermodynamics:

Bro, that thing right there is not disgusting, I can't even start to process how you'll look at that wonderful shape and call it disgusting.
After reading your comment, I scrolled up back to her pictures to see if I'll feel like vomiting, it didn't work, I tried to see it as disgusting but instead my body started reacting, I had to quickly scroll down. That thing is the opposite of disgusting, it's very very very very very enticing, it's one of the best things in life.
I hear you. But still that thing is more repelling to me than enticing. Mind you I love myself a good ass. Something about the shape and dimensions of that ass relative to her thighs is off-putting. seems like a bad ass job. I may be wrong. It's far from natural. But I don't mind a fake ass. But that one is badly done. If it's fake anyways

But yah I will respect the fact that you feel different about it.

(1) (Reply)

+18: Why Are Most Women Like This? [Picture] / As A Photographer. I Followed A Couple To Their Honeymoon And That Thing Happen / Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.