Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) (4660 Views)

Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair / Video - Davidos Song "Fem" Stops Little Boy From Crying / If Burna Boy Does Not Stop This, He Might Fade Away Real Soon (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by ExoticPlanner(f): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
We are to be our brother's keeper. Besides, it is him today, it may be your turn to cry tomorrow. Please, what can we do to stop this guy from crying? grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
take him where people are monin eir luv ones

2 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Beeron: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
ExoticPlanner:
We are to be our brother's keeper. Besides, it is him today, it may be your turn to cry tomorrow. Please, what can we do to stop this guy from crying?
The reason the real guy behind the photo was crying was because he used his last money (200 naira), for food to bet and lost the bet and so he resorted to crying bitterly for people to take pity on him.

This was what he said on a viral IG video. I like your busines concept by the way.

6 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Kylekent59: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Giving him back the money MMM stole from him.

It all began when MMM was shut down. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Legendary Head grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by ExoticPlanner(f): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Abfinest007:
ceil his mou wit super glue
u r a winked sombori grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Chrisbeks: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nothing
Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by YungMillionaire: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Beeron:
The reason the real guy behind the photo was crying was because he used his last money (200 naira), for food to bet and lost the bet and so he resorted to crying bitterly for people to take pity on him.
This was what he said on a viral IG video. I like your busines concept by the way.

basic sarcasm u no sabi

14 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by donbachi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
him see one old man for road wey him car spoil...after him help d old man push d car start..d old man drove off..only for am to waka dey go him babe house...see d old man with him babe drive pass am.

2 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Mateen1000: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
U ain’t seen anything yet grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
If you ask me, nah who I go ask. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by julitoch: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by cole19(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
ExoticPlanner:
We are to be our brother's keeper. Besides, it is him today, it may be your turn to cry tomorrow. Please, what can we do to stop this guy from crying? grin grin grin
Make him chief commander of amotekun

2 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 21, 2020
Mateen1000:
U ain’t seen anything yet grin

Jeeez my chest hurts!!!

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by telkevog(m): 2:29am On Jan 21, 2020
I hear you, stop ke! This cry cry has made him a celebrity and you want him to stop. Do you want him to lose his craftsmanship?

2 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Bighead9: 4:48am On Jan 21, 2020
That's Emeka Ihedioha, Emeka and IPOB terrorist have been crying for days now. Since the supreme court sacked him. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by tjfulloption(m): 5:22am On Jan 21, 2020
grin Bros I taya for the guy too ooo, no matter where him dey; na so so cry cry ooo,
You are replacing Buhari in 2023: cry grin
We are going to dash you our 2020 budget: cry
NNPC, CBN, FIRS, NATIONAL ASSEMBLY are now your personal properties: cry
The whole countries has amalgamated together to become one and you are the Supreme General commander: cry
even if the YEYE guy dey bleep he go still dey cry.
Maybe LALASTICLALA should give him his position as a MOD, I believe then he would find joy.

1 Like

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by dedons: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
He's crying because of the OP's terrible grammatical construction.
Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by tjfulloption(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2020
cole19:

Make him chief commander of amotekun

He will still be crying grin
Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2020
cry

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by sunshineV(f): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
SOUL0808:
cry

Who now post it?
Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Amstupid(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
SOUL0808:
cry
oga , ur format na valid ...........
Drink nd go wherever u want to go only if u wish self . angry

Scammer bitch

2 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by mytime24(f): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
d crying must continue until river benue full cheesy

Or general bubu stepdown

3 Likes

Re: What Can We Do To Stop This Guy From Crying? (Photo) by Illusioneffect(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amstupid:
oga , ur format na valid ...........
Drink nd go wherever u want to go only if u wish self . angry

Scammer bitch
they shud ban dis guy Na, he is just posting the rubbish everywhere on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Tape Belong To Me Not Mihz Gold / See What Waist Cinchers Has Done To This Ghanaian Lady's Body / Who Have Played This Game Till This Level.... (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.