Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair (1239 Views)

Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave / Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair by StagethemTVee: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Actress Mercy Johnson is seen in this video making her little daughter's hair while distracting her by singing and entertainment, so she will not cry. Is this what mums have to go through for their daughters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YpvejcVqdc

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair by WiszyFraud: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Okk.. And this one too is news??

Rubbish!!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair by Onyi22(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair by SimplyShit: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Am I the only one that hates anything Mercy Johnson?
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair by Onyi22(f): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
SimplyShit:
My dear You are the Only One ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair by starbuck(f): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
SimplyShit:

Na only you waka come

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair by iamyemiakins(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wetin con concern us.

I won't be surprised if it gets to frontpage
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings To Prevent Her Toddler From Crying While Making Her Hair by muchroom(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Only you like 2face sang. Only you
SimplyShit:

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Funeral See What Was Found In His Casket Shovking:(video) / Big Brother Naija. See why Liquorose Nominate Whitemoney The Best Housemate Ever / Exclusive: Meet Comedian, Alibaba's Grown Son With Late Ras Kimono’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.