Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) (29249 Views)

MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / Adamawa Gubernatorial: PDP Protesters Demand Continuation Of Collation / BREAKING: Truck Conveying PDP Protesters Tumbles Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by delishpot: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2020
Nigerian men are the only species on earth who destroy their own during protests.when Abacha died, naija men went out rapping any female in sight as a form of thanking their god for removing the tyrant, during June 12, they went about raping and looting fellow citizens as a way of showing their dissatisfaction, during South Africa's xenophobia protest across naija, the men went out as usual sexually molesting and looting the shops of fellow citizens. What exactly can most of them do right in life?
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Valentine097(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2020
catoluy:
APC agent driver driving PDP members to their deaths. They were telling him to stop, he refused until he crashed to sabotage the march and divert attention. After he was beaten, he confessed!
lol
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by bs81(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2020
I pity any youth that will allow his life to be cut short either through live bullet of senseless security men during protest or reckless accident such as this during protest because of some idiotic politicians in both PDP and APC.
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2020
The Nigerian masses still have a long way to go in staging a peaceful protest. They should learn from other countries the way it is done.
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by dapadawee: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:
My broda. Laugh wan kill me here. Look at the first casualty. Very lucky he wasn't rammed over.
thank God that guy fell off he would probably have been a victim
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by makavelidon(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2020
This is one of the reasons I don't associate with anyhow people.
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2020
obailala:
What did I just watch? shocked shocked

Walai! Sometimes I wonder weda na the same God created white people also created black people because majority of us lives like animals. Imagine what human being was doing with vehicle! shocked
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2020
If we can reason more deeply, death may happen to be the best attachment to human existence.

Just imagine such recklessness, absolutely subhuman. These are the reasons politicians always appear smart and powerful; too many fertile imbeciles with upright spine but hollowed brain.

Well, a too is always a tool (educated or not), it does not matter whether it is used for manipulation or for destruction.
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by sheyoroniyen(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2020
am happy they had that accident...they for even die self...foolish youths

and please if you want to quote me ...dont come n start saying nonsense.....cos d people in question didn't value their lives ....is it me that will epp dem value it
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Austineva(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2020
wagazala:
The driver must be APC... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Insectkiller: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2020
fairfora:
Reckleaeness was an understatement. I hope nobody died at the scene. In first watched it on channelstv 8pm news. Life means nothing to us in this country.

No death...
Many were injured. They were rushed to MDH.
Some were shucked by iron in d heart..

Some of dem were cut by d trucks iron in d neck..
Some of them received tears on d eyes and some hit their head on d steering..

While driver was only elbowed by his conductor.
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by mamajaz(f): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2020
fairfora:
Reckleaeness was an understatement. I hope nobody died at the scene. In first watched it on channelstv 8pm news. Life means nothing to us in this country.

I just said your last statement to my husband before I came across your comment. You're so correct bro. Many of our people don't love life.

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by AnanseK(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2020
chloedogie:
You hardly see people do this in sane society when they are really protesting against maybe bad leadership or injustice. Everything is just a joke in this country. How do you explain such and say there was any form of seriousness in the protest if a chunk of the protesters embarked on such a thing. We will kuku get there one day. This is what you get when you randomly pick up jobless abokis on the street promise them 1000 naira and carry them to protest for you. When there are no people who convincingly believe in the course you are embarking on. God save this country.

Should protest be a jamboree or there must be sense of conviction and seriousness in what you are agitating for which is a function of people you go with or how you run the protest or the look on your faces or words that come out of your mouth? So sad though.

You’re so hateful, what brought northerners inside a 100% Nyamiri affair ? The candidates, the voters , the opposition and the state involved are Igbos. So if they choose to kill themselves now you blame Northerners, there is God ooo!
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
wagazala:
The driver must be APC... grin

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahah
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Insectkiller:

No death...
Many were injured. They were rushed to MDH.
Some were shucked by iron in d heart..

Some of dem were cut by d trucks iron in d neck..
Some of them received tears on d eyes and some hit their head on d steering..

While driver was only elbowed by his conductor.
Haaaa. Imagine the reckless driver sustained the least injury. Useless being
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by ud4u: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
That is the height of reckless driving in this country, it happens every where.

Even when buhari won election many died at the north as a result of driving recklessly too in the name of jubilation.

But this needs to be curtailed.
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
abdulkayus:

And people are not kill everyday in the south abi. All those killings that have been happening in the south are play abi??. Mtwsss
How many, compared to daily multiple killings in the north. Most of such happening here are circumstantial...like the pipeline vandalism of monday which burnt houses and trucks with 5 people inside. Fuel trucks and road accident arising from recklessness. How many death arising from assault or shooting do you hear frequently here compared to daily killings , cutting of throats , kidnapping and shooting up north? Even those who indulged in similar acts down south are mainly herdsmen and that's why we aet up amotekun to defend our people .
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Bobbyraz: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
[b][/b]LAZY YOUTHS!!!
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by wwwihy: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nawa o , shameful
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by NtumagburuEleph: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
The youth leaders of 2moro were used as miscreants & those old guys at the top are enjoying
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by 77up(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
post=85976774:
Hmmmmmm.........

It is well with them all!
How did you think it's well with this people ? Can't you see that both gods and God are angry with PDP grin?

My concern is the jobless lazy youth that want to die on top #1000 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
So you have to drive like a mad person because you are protesting? This doesn't make sense, I hope their injuries are not serious oo
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
I cry for Nigeeriaaaa

Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Brodagovernor(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is a perfect illustration of how they managed the country for 16 years.
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by gateway4blcn: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Are we so lawless that people choose to misbehave at the detriment of their lives.
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by Ghokes(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Obviously under the influence of some substance
Re: Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) by JavaKonjo: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai Blames Arewa For Tolerating Insecurity, Ogundamisi Reacts / Fact Check: Does Nigeria Have More People Living In Extreme Poverty Than India? / Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.