Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) (52308 Views)

JUST IN: Death Summons MC Oluomo’s Aide / Killers Of MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok, Arrested / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Dayvidoo: 12:42pm On Mar 08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xr3KeutA_U?si=ISuXH3VuQNbhnLMu

The Chairman of the Tricycle Owners and Operators Association of Nigeria (TOOAN) Zone H, Lagos State, Mr Akintoye Benson is dead.

Benson, who was also an aide to the Chairman of the Lagos Chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, Musiliu Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, reportedly died on Thursday night in a ghastly motor accident on the Third Mainland Bridge.

Ogunseye Vincent, a close associate of Benson confirmed his demise in a post shared on his Facebook page on Friday.

Vincent described his untimely death as shocking.

“The news of your passing came to me as a rude shock. You were a vibrant man with high hopes and vision.

“Though the memory we shared remains forever, I take solace in the trust that Olodumare will grant your soul a peaceful rest. Sail well to eternity, Comrade Akintoye Benson (Baba Ogun).

"Sail well to eternity, COM. NATHANIEL AKINTOYE BENSON (Baba Ogun), Chairmain TOOAN Zone H," he wrote.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Dayvidoo: 12:43pm On Mar 08
So sad, R.I.P

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by immortalcrown(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08
May his soul rest in peace. If only power and money could conquer death...

Death respects nobody. It takes the rich, the poor, the good and the bad. So, why do some commenters sound as if no good person has ever died like this agbero?

Since it is not known whether he died in an active criminal service or not, I have no reason to say his death is good.

30 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by madridguy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08
R. I. P

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by EnglishUsa: 12:55pm On Mar 08
I always tell people to limit their speeding on cars, but they won't listen 👂... Speed don't help anything in driving of cars in Nigeria. A car travelling from Lagos to abuja with the speed of 130 and a car travelling from Lagos to abuja with the speed of 50, do not be surprised that a car running on speed of 130 will stop at ondo to eat and only for you to wash your hands to start eating and you will see the driver that is running 50 from Lagos will come in immediately to eat... The speed at night is something else, I don't know where they are rushing to, I don't know if they are rushing for emergency or someone called them that someone is dieing. May his soul rest in peace

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Emu4life(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08
Rest in Peace
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by 1000angstroms(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08
cheesy

Did his juju die with Him or it escaped?

18 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by tiswell(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08
If you know you know...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Emu4life(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08
CroXtwit:
Who talk say curse no Dey work
If e dey work, Buhari and Tinubu for don die since. Rest

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08
Life sha cry

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08
SACRIFICE

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by bestman09(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08
sad
Aide ko, educated agbero ni

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by noskcid(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08
Susanbillili:
Haaaa this is really sad oo
Sad because?

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by David0002: 12:57pm On Mar 08
What a tragedy, gone to eternity. Be ready, death can come at any time when you least expect it

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Skillsnigeria: 12:58pm On Mar 08
Hmmm
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Pristine664: 12:58pm On Mar 08
CroXtwit:
Who talk say curse no Dey work 😂 one down more to go bastards

If nah me be Yakubu I go just start to Dey confess

Na every bad news Una dey celebrate?

When similar things happen to you guys you will be gaslighting others that may want to repay your toxicity

28 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08
Mr Aid ... Who knows how many people he intimidated during election to vote their drug lord. He never live long to reap the benefits ... Life is too short to waste on meaningless things

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by hopeforcharles(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08
After all the Boasting and power displays he is still dust after all.
This is a Clear Sign to all living Creatures especially Nigerian Humans who think they will live forever to mend their ways and do what is just and right.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Benrosaria(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08
immortalcrown:
May his soul rest in peace. If only power and money could conquer death...

Never

Only non fear

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by fabolouz1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08
I digress these touts make more money than 80% of degree Holders in this country .
Nigeria is such a skewed nation but all hope is not lost.

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by jamafa: 1:00pm On Mar 08
Bubu4Sea:
Everything connected to Tinubu, APC & MC Olomo is cursed 🤬

This hatred or hate wont take you anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by TheWinterBird(f): 1:01pm On Mar 08
That's sad.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Pristine664: 1:01pm On Mar 08
These people and celebrating bad news about anybody they perceived as political "enemy" 😆

If Mr Ibu had supported Tinubu in 2023, all the good things they were all saying about him during his sickness even till death would have been complete opposite.

Mr Ibu died "a good man" ONLY because he supported his fraudulent tribesman Obi grin

13 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by BlueRayDick: 1:02pm On Mar 08
Hmmm....

The way people speed on the one side of the third mainland bridge that is completed and currently open to traffic ehn; fear when both sides are complete we might have a surge in the rate of accident on that bridge.

Nigerians no dey use eye see level road , na to dey fire remain embarassed

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Amfem: 1:02pm On Mar 08
The end of every man is death! What matters now is if he served his creator on earth faithfully and truthfully and got his found in the book of life.

Death knows no connection, fame and money.
God help us to meet you at home, when our time arrives in...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richest States In Nigeria By GDP Per Capita / Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.