Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda (28281 Views)

Chimamamanda Adichie Fights Arthur Eze Over Land Grabbing / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Hedonisco: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Osaze007: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
sodiqapril:
I once commented on a post here saying Arthur Eze is one of the people dragging this country backwards... A lot of people here called me a broke jealous afonja.. I read Chimamanda's account on one of the punch newspaper columns and I was shocked how someone can be so wicked. The man grabs innocent people's lands if you oppose him, you get arrested by police. God bless educated elite like Chimamanda that are standing to check the man's lawlessness.one thing Nigerians have failed to realise,most of these rich people no matter the tribe they come from have this corrupt and above the law nature since they can buy the police. Once again, Chimamanda God bless you for standing up for your people, you are the real feminists.... Dead rat griller, FXCK YOU

iPod is busy abusing Yorubas while there land is under siegev

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by themonk(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Oh, really? So if you're narcissistic and hateful, you're not fit to be a feminist? Is that so?

I never said so, I said if that is your primary motive of joining the movement then that is what you are and not a feminist.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
themonk:

I never said so, I said if that is your primary motive of joining the movement then that is what you are and not a feminist.
Have you met a woman who became a feminist because her primary motive was to be a narcissist Last time I checked you don't even need to join a movement to be a narcissist or whatever. Go off sha. She has done the one that pleased you. Tomorrow she'll say, "join your wives in the kitchen" then she will become a 'fake' feminist. I know una type. Do it for the attention.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Mazikic(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
"The only condition necessary for evil to thrive is for good men to keep quiet".
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by sodiqapril(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
themonk:

There are narcissistic, hateful women who are men-haters and hide under feminism.

Feminism in its real sense is a very good thing but it has also been poplated by hateful women who try to control men in their life and are unsuccessful so they hide under feminism to say all men are scum.
U for free her may she dy yarn dust

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by CanadaOrBust: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kudos to Chimamda. If only the rest of our country had a fraction of her courage. STAND UP AND FIGHT INJUSTICE!! Even a greedy billionaire with all his money and influence

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by themonk(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Have you met a woman who became a feminist because her primary motive was to be a narcissist Last time I checked you don't even need to join a movement to be a narcissist or whatever. Go off sha. She has done the one that pleased you. Tomorrow she'll say, "join your wives in the kitchen" then she will become a 'fake' feminist. I know una type. Do it for the attention.
Yes, I've met women who tried to control me with their vaginas and we're unsuccessful and later became feminists, women who think my world revolves around them and that I should worship them. From experience they are the hateful feminists.

My girlfriend is a feminist and I am a feminist too, she worKS hard for her money and never compensates me with vagina because she knows sex is not trade by barter. She does it because she wants to not because she thinks it's something I should pay her back for in advance or arrears.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by survivor10(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Arthur Eze should settle with the other town peacefully. There is no need for the tussle.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
themonk:

Yes, I've met women who tried to control me with their vaginas and we're unsuccessful and later became feminists, women who think my world revolves around them and that I should worship them. From experience they are the hateful feminists.

My girlfriend is a feminist and I am a feminist too, she worKS hard for her money and never compensates me with vagina because she knows sex is not trade by barter. She does it because she wants to not because she thinks it's something I should pay her back for in advance or arrears.
Right. They turned feminists because of bad relationships. Typical. I mean, what did I expect from a Nigerian man? The movement you claim to support, I don't think you know what its about. I'm sorry for your gf, tomorrow tell people she became a feminist after y'all broke up.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Samakus(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
If you think Chimamanda is not being truthful, then ask questions.

The truth is, Arthur Eze's town, Ukpo were never in a land dispute with Abba from the beginning of the case. They were mere 'witness' for Ukwulu who had the case with Abba.

As Arthur Eze's money grew, Ukpo asked to be allowed to join in the case. Now, nobody is talking about the original town that had the case with Abba (being Ukwulu).

Go to Abba and see how SARS are patrolling the town looking for men to arrest.

The day of reckoning is coming for Ukpo. They're dragging land with Abagana, Abba, Enugwu- Agidi, all because Arthur has money. One day, they will regret it

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by themonk(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Right. They turned feminists because of bad relationships. Typical. I mean, what did I expect from a Nigerian man? The movement you claim to support, I don't think you know what its about. I'm sorry for your gf, tomorrow tell people she became a feminist after y'all broke up.
No, they turned feminists because of their unsuccessful ability to control men with what they think is the Midas touch.

In your small world (mind) a feminist who becomes a one due to a bad relationship must have been the right person in the relationship. Self-pity should be kept aside let's face the facts, some women are manipulative and possesive and I don't value people who are such at all. Once I notice you are trying to gain special favours becausee you are a woman, I relegate you. My ideal woman is a hardworker who gets what she worked for and sees responsibility before gender.

My gf is rather sorry for you, you have created this brain fog for yourself where you think that only women can say what feminism is but men can join a movement they have no say about. Go to twitter most Nigerian women influencer there are showing either boobs or ass, now go check the male influencers. That brings the question, areally most women selling skill or skin? I respect a woman who knows her worth outside how she is shaped or her boobs and thighs. Isn't that what feminism is all about?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by nerus419(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigerians and Land
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
themonk:

No, they turned feminists because of their unsuccessful ability to control men with what they think is the Midas touch.

In your small world (mind) a feminist who becomes a one due to a bad relationship must have been the right person in the relationship. Self-pity should be kept aside let's face the facts, some women are manipulative and possesive and I don't value people who are such at all. Once I notice you are trying to gain special favours becausee you are a woman, I relegate you. My ideal woman is a hardwork who gets what she worked for and sees responsibility before gender.

My gf is rather sorry for you, you have created this brain fog for yourself where you think that only women can say what feminism is but men can join a mI've mentioned they have no say about. Go to twitter most Nigerian women influences there are showing either boons or ass, now go check the male influencers. That brings the question, areally most women selling skill or skin? I respect a woman who knows her worth outside how she is shaped or her boobs and thighs. Isn't that what feminism is all about?
You see yourself? You don't even know what you're talking about. When did feminism become, a church program?? Where is the rule that as a feminist you can't show your skin on social media? How do they relate? How do you think you're making sense? How does someone suddenly believe in equal rights simply because she was in a bad relationship? What nonsense is coming out your juvenile brain?? Isn't feminism about women doing what they want as long as no one is getting hurt? Yet you're here opening mouth, attempting to bash people for showing off the body that belongs to them. Ogbeni, drop that tag. You're not a feminist. You're hiding behind feminism to bash your exes freely. Well done

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Jman06(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is quite unfortunate!

Anambra state government should please intervene in this matter and help call this Arthur eze of a man to order nau!

Imagine the way he's ridiculing the law of the land just because he feels he has money! Too bad!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Goldenurch(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
IDENNAA:

Arthur Eze is an American trained Engineer !!

Gbam
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by churchee: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Oh, really? So if you're narcissistic and hateful, you're not fit to be a feminist? Is that so?

Young lady, look for something else and argue, you are making this thread boring. Somebody explained something to you, you left part of it and picked a few to ask irrelevant question again, are you this less busy?

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Ucee1999: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sunofgod:
If her people (male folks) were educated such a thing couldn't happen. Arthur isnt educated but he see less educated people in that town who will sell or give up their land for nothing.

Let her go to Arthurs house to protest if she thinks shes a somebody.

For your information Arthur Eze studied chemical engineering in the United States. Go and read about him and stop saying trash

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by churchee: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sunofgod:
If her people (male folks) were educated such a thing couldn't happen. Arthur isnt educated but he see less educated people in that town who will sell or give up their land for nothing.

Please, delete this comment. You can only try to be as educated as Arthur Eze.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Ucee1999: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
Is there anything like fake feminist, or you just want to talk?

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by themonk(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You see yourself? You don't even know what you're talking about. When did feminism become, a church program?? Where is the rule that as a feminist you can't show your skin on social media? How do they relate? How do you think you're making sense? How does someone suddenly believe in equal rights simply because she was in a bad relationship? What nonsense is coming out your juvenile brain?? Isn't feminism about women doing what they want as long as no one is getting hurt? Yet you're here opening mouth, attempting to bash people for showing off the body that belongs to them. Ogbeni, drop that tag. You're not a feminist. You're hiding behind feminism to bash your exes freely. Well done

You are an idiot with short memory because yourself wrote that females become feminist because of bad relationships. Same way you accused me of saying Narcissists cannot be feminists, because your short memory couldn't remember what I said.

Feminism according to you is women doing what they want as long as no one is getting hurt but you gladly include people who say all men are scum as feminists even when it hurts some good men for them to say that. You are filled with cognitive dissonace and such a short memory you can contradict your self in one sentence. I am not the author of your mental distress please direcr your anger and insults accordingly.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by CanadaOrBust: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Beauty vs. the beast

Only God knows the extent of hidden criminality that mandated this bow

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by AfroKnight: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
themonk:

There are narcissistic, hateful women who are men-haters and hide under feminism.

Feminism in its real sense is a very good thing but it has also been poplated by hateful women who try to control men in their life and are unsuccessful so they hide under feminism to say all men are scum.

Sir, you have said it all.

For you.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
themonk:

You are an idiot with short memory because yourself wrote that females becone feminist because of bad relationships. Same way you accused me of saying Narcissists cannot be feminists, because your short memory couldn't figure remember what I said.

Feminism according to you is women doing what they want as long as no one is getting hurt but you gladly include people who say all men are scum as feminists even when it hurts some good men for you to say that. You are filled with cognitive dissonace and such a short memory you can contradict your self in one sentence. I am not the author of your mental distress please direcr your anger and insults accordingly.
Where you born stupid? I was writing out what you meant about your exes becoming feminists after your relationships. Guy, like I said, drop the tag. You're not smart.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by AyakaDunukofia: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Abba people are living on the land Umu Dunukofia gave their progenitor to tap wine for them. To the contrary, Ndi Abba, are very wicked and an ungrateful lot. They are land grabbers and Chimamanda would not be allowed to use her cheap intimidating tactics on us. They have been summarily defeated in the highest court of law of the country. Why can't she allow the issue to rest?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
churchee:

Young lady, look for something else and argue, you are making this thread boring. Somebody explained something to you, you left part of it and picked a few to ask irrelevant question again, are you this less busy?
Why don't you scroll past and go your way. Its seems no woman has given you attention today. As you're too stupid to know that comments can be edited.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Alvin212(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
I stand with Athur Eze
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by sweetrace(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sunofgod:

Of course she’s somebody. You obviously don’t have an inkling as to her status internationallly. You misjudge her because unlike most Nigerians, she’s humble. The Arthur may not even have the kind of money Chimamanda has. When you hear she’s won one thing or the other, it usually comes with a great deal of money. The Arthur should be ashamed of himself. Imagine bullying the people he is supposed to raise up.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by ibechris(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sunofgod:

Double standard statement!...stand for one lane make we understand u.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Chimookigwe: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
All these Anambra people sef. Always fighting over their erosion land. The illiterates behave as if they are educated, the educated ones are not different from illiterates.

As for Chimamanda, she is just wasting her time. She is fighting over what she cannot inherit. Women cannot inherit property in Alaigbo.

By the way, It seems her kinsmen are all idiots and 1mbeciles. If not, how would a small girl be fighting for the shameless men.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by themonk(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Where you born stupid? I was writing out what you meant about your exes becoming feminists after your relationships. Guy, like I said, drop the tag. You're not smart.
Smart girl, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buying Books Online In Nigeria: Which Online Bookstores Do We Have In Nigeria? / HAD I KNOW ( The Story Of Bella) / Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.