Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda (28282 Views)

Chimamamanda Adichie Fights Arthur Eze Over Land Grabbing / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Samakus(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
lucind:
talking trash, Abba and Ukpo were never related by blood, they are just neighbor, when you talk about Abba relations by blood, it's Umuowelle and never Dunukofia .

NNE, ya dikwara GI na nma! Don't mind the kid spewing what he doesn't know of. Which land dispute was in existence before Arthur was born? Arthur is 71, Abba-Ukwulu land case started in the 70s after the Nigeria-Biafra civil war. Ukpo was called by Ukwulu to stand for them as 'witness' which they did. It was in the 80s that Ukpo, buoyed by Arthur's increasing wealth, asked to be a party to the case. And the rest is history. Ukwulu who had that land case with Abba and even fought war with Abba because of the said land has been usurped by Ukpo and nobody is talking about them. Read between the lines

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Kyllahmc(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2020
lucind:
talking trash, Abba and Ukpo were never related by blood, they are just neighbor, when you talk about Abba relations by blood, it's Umuowelle and never Dunukofia .
lol you obviously know nothing about the traditional history of that region bro... thought I was talking to an adult. Where is umuowele in that region? Umuowele is Agulu,ekwulobia and Oko relative... Related towns don't jump that far man.

Its the traditional protocol in Igbo Land... I would assult my Igbo teacher wherever I see her/him if I were you! Smh go to bed man
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by lucind(f): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Kyllahmc:
lol you obviously know nothing about the traditional history of that region bro... thought I was talking to an adult. Where is umuowele in that region? Umuowele is Agulu,ekwulobia and Oko relative... Related towns don't jump that far man.

Its the traditional protocol in Igbo Land... I would assult my Igbo teacher wherever I see her/him if I were you! Smh go to bed man
My dear you are still talking trash, you don't know anything about your history, Dunukofia is a clan,Ukpo, Ifitedunu, Umunnachi etc, Umuowelle is clan which comprises of Abba, Abagana, Nimo and Eziowelle, ask your elders about the history and not some Igbo class teachers, natad man history teacher!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Kyllahmc(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2020
lucind:
My dear you are still talking trash, you don't know anything about your history, Dunukofia is a clan,Ukpo, Ifitedunu, Umunnachi etc, Umuowelle is clan which comprises of Abba, Abagana, Nimo and Eziowelle, ask your elders about the history and not some Igbo class teachers, natad man history teacher!
lol i have wasted enough time with you. Move along now dummy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Samakus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kyllahmc:
lol i have wasted enough time with you. Move along now dummy

She sent you to the canvass cheesy. Next time, don't come online to showcase your ineptitude in history
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Kyllahmc(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Samakus:

She sent you to the canvass cheesy. Next time, don't come online to showcase your ineptitude in history
lol history teacher! and woman wrapper. Why you no go support her? Hope she don finally give you number? Smh
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Samakus(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kyllahmc:
lol history teacher! and woman wrapper. Why you no go support her? Hope she don finally give you number? Smh

Hahaha! Kid with low IQ!! That's how you people will be disgracing your parents online. Attack the message and leave the messenger alone.

Next time, before you come online to argue about history you knew nothing about, do your home work. It's utterly disgraceful that a lady (no offence meant) will school you like she did.

I'm not sure that your low-capacity brain can understand that I don't need to support her to collect her number if I want to. Of course, as a kid, I don't really expect your juvenile brain to come to grasp with that.

Deal with the defeat kid cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Kyllahmc(m): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2020
Samakus:

Hahaha! Kid with low IQ!! That's how you people will be disgracing your parents online. Attack the message and leave the messenger alone.

Next time, before you come online to argue about history you knew nothing about, do your home work. It's utterly disgraceful that a lady (no offence meant) will school you like she did.

I'm not sure that your low-capacity brain can understand that I don't need to support her to collect her number if I want to. Of course, as a kid, I don't really expect your juvenile brain to come to grasp with that.

Deal with the defeat kid cheesy
lol wanted to ignore your childishness but then I realized... Knowledge is all we could give fools. You are not even from Anambra State. I lived in that region for years... and I interact with the necessary elders from the same town. So na you know more about their history than them? Lol

You kept talking about message, what message have you brought to the table? Do you even know the geographical location of Abba? Culture and tradition... Dialect etc? Look son you don't just jump in the middle of anything and start typing crap... Abba people have nothing in common with the so called Umuowele.

Your type is an embarrassments to men... You rushed and supported the lady...blindly. i didn't even know she was a lady, how you know? You don run go check her profile and your uncontrollable teenage preek commanded your little brain to type something to support and get her attention. I know that feeling... I have been there before some 15yrs ago... I'm sure you already bombing her inbox now for your reward. No level... Don't worry you would still grow up it's normal life for kids... grin grin grin

The lady was even more knowledgeable and mature than you...

I could do this all day but unfortunately Im a busy man... And got a life too, unlike you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by abanihenry(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ukpo has been having land dispute with almost all the neighbouring communities, and it been masterminded by Authur Eze. Apart from Abba community, they are still having land dispute with Abagana, In 2016, he forcefully collected land belonging to Abagana and when prominent Abagana personalities wanted to resist him, he connived with the police commissioner who sent his men to arrest Abagana men including Owelle Abagana, Eugenco Motors Owner and many others and they were taken to court and remanded in Awka Prison and they ended up spending the xmas inside the Prison. I was still working in Awka Prison. He ended up building police station and barracks in the large portion of land
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Samakus(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kyllahmc:
lol wanted to ignore your childishness but then I realized... Knowledge is all we could give fools. You are not even from Anambra State. I lived in that region for years... and I interact with the necessary elders from the same town. So na you know more about their history than them? Lol

You kept talking about message, what message have you brought to the table? Do you even know the geographical location of Abba? Culture and tradition... Dialect etc? Look son you don't just jump in the middle of anything and start typing crap... Abba people have nothing in common with the so called Umuowele.

Your type is an embarrassments to men... You rushed and supported the lady...blindly. i didn't even know she was a lady, how you know? You don run go check her profile and your uncontrollable teenage preek commanded your little brain to type something to support and get her attention. I know that feeling... I have been there before some 15yrs ago... I'm sure you already bombing her inbox now for your reward. No level... Don't worry you would still grow up it's normal life for kids... grin grin grin

I could do this all day but unfortunately Im a busy man... And got a life too, unlike you.

Wonders they say...!

If you're really a 'grown up', I pity whoever that raised you!! The mere thought about raising a man that knows nothing, and doesn't know that he knows nothing, will be killing for them on a daily basis!!

Kiddo, for the umpteenth time, Abba is a community in umuowelle clan. She shares the same ancestry with Abagana and Nimo communities.

Need I reiterate that I have the full right to support what notion I deem fit as long as I want to. Gender notwithstanding. That you've been an adult for the past 15years as you said should be the latest world wonder! You deserve a statue in Imo state for proving the saying that 'a fool at 40 is a fool forever' right.

Read some 'damn' history and stop wallowing in unforgivable ignorance. You're arguing over a people you're not part of nor know anything about. Can you know a town more than her native? Hide your head in shame, you self-acclaimed oldie with an annoying yet pitiful infantile brain.

Lest I forget, did you say you have lived around Abba for long? I reject it for you. You cannot come and prove Okoye's law wrong cheesy. Even an Aboki that migrated to Abba or her environs, has gotten sense. You cannot be the odd one out
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Kyllahmc(m): 1:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Samakus:

Wonders they say...!

If you're really a 'grown up', I pity whoever that raised you!! The mere thought about raising a man that knows nothing, and doesn't know that he knows nothing, will be killing for them on a daily basis!!

Kiddo, for the umpteenth time, Abba is a community in umuowelle clan. She shares the same ancestry with Abagana and Nimo communities.

Need I reiterate that I have the full right to support what notion I deem fit as long as I want to. Gender notwithstanding. That you've been an adult for the past 15years as you said should be the latest world wonder! You deserve a statue in Imo state for proving the saying that 'a fool at 40 is a fool forever' right.

Read some 'damn' history and stop wallowing in unforgivable ignorance. You're arguing over a people you're not part of nor know anything about. Can you know a town more than her native? Hide your head in shame, you self-acclaimed oldie with an annoying yet pitiful infantile brain.

Lest I forget, did you say you have lived around Abba for long? I reject it for you. You cannot come and prove Okoye's law wrong cheesy. Even an Aboki that migrated to Abba or her environs, has gotten sense. You cannot be the odd one out
the more you try to sound intelligent the dumber you sound. grin grin grin

And to think you truly believe what you are saying is hilarious. Dude for the last time get your facts right... For your own good, do some research, come home buy your kinsmen ogogolo, it's not that expensive, They will enlighten you. SMH for all these indomie Generation.
You probably still in school. my advice? Don't answer that in Exam,,, you gon fail.

Take it from the fool at 40! Everything you know or think you know about that region is wrong.

You can swallow your pride and accept or keep arguing with your self. I'm not replying you again. I have tried for you son
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Samakus(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kyllahmc:
the more you try to sound intelligent the dumber you sound. grin grin grin

And to think you truly believe what you are saying is hilarious. Dude for the last time get your facts right... For your own good, do some research, come home buy your kinsmen ogogolo, it's not that expensive, They will enlighten you. SMH for all these indomie Generation.
You probably still in school. my advice? Don't answer that in Exam,,, you gon fail.

Take it from the fool at 40! Everything you know or think you know about that region is wrong.

You can swallow your pride and accept or keep arguing with your self. I'm not replying you again. I have tried for you son

I don't know why I find your level of ignorance amusing instead of being infuriating cheesy

Young oldie, don't argue with me about my town. Since my grammar was too much for you to comprehend cheesy

And it's actually called 'ogogoro' you Nwa-Abakaliki cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by Samakus(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Kyllahmc:

I love putting the records straight. Read and learn. Ignorance is inexcusable!!

Peace.

Cc: lucind

http://abbatownunion.org.ng/our-history/

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by lucind(f): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Samakus:

Peace.

My brother you still have time for that dump of a person, he is educating us about our history, imagine a visitor now telling us about our history, ignorance of the highest order!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda by lucind(f): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Samakus:

Peace.

my Brother don't waste your time on that dump, we know our history! move on, and leave the fool to continue fooling around!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buying Books Online In Nigeria: Which Online Bookstores Do We Have In Nigeria? / HAD I KNOW ( The Story Of Bella) / Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.