Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) (47172 Views)

Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Tundesam923(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2020
Smartini:
So the other burnt houses were inhabited by worshippers of the Devil? Abi you want to tell me the probability of another RCCG fellowship building being among the burnt buildings isn't feasible? RCCG churches/houses for fellowship are abundant in Lagos like sand. You can find at least 2 in every street ... Before you start singing unwarranted praises to your daddy G.O undecided undecided
its not about Daddy G.O or anything. I know rccg members have a bit of a cult worship going on with him...which should not be encouraged tbh, but this is about God!
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Kay25(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Smartini:
So the other burnt houses were inhabited by worshippers of the Devil? Abi you want to tell me the probability of another RCCG fellowship building being among the burnt buildings isn't feasible? RCCG churches/houses for fellowship are abundant in Lagos like sand. You can find at least 2 in every street ... Before you start singing unwarranted praises to your daddy G.O undecided undecided
your rant does not change the fact that God's faithfulness was proved to daddy G.O and the household that accommodated rccgwhether u believe or not this a truth proven with fact That God will be merciful on those he will have it to
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Blindersoff: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
anonimi:

Who said there must be a sign?
No wonder you follow the old soldier who ran away from school to join the army and his incompetence keeps following him everywhere.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342041_buharysat_jpeg4c56769f2409c0e33a579abe2f1eadb1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342042_certi_jpegac94a70948a2ebb0735d8278d314006b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342043_certt_jpeg6c29596e366674d21d087915c6b95191

This one will soon invade the market with his madness.

So those in the video who live in the neighborhood do not know what goes on in the house in question?

SMH....mad wailers everywhere

Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by ladykolly(f): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
And someone born of a woman would say GOD doesn’t exist. I just pity
TeamGod

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by kendological(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Religion has bastardised your thinking faculties.
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Monday60655(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
That's what grace can do.
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Cheryph200(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Before una start rubbish talk.i was at the scene and this is not the only house that escape the inferno . The house was not raze by fire because there is no gutter around the building..the petrol trace all the gutter around the whole area.. If you need more explanation go to the scene o check

2 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Smartini:

Shut up!! All u demons are ever ready to counter and discredit every thread that's talks about the glorious power of God the creator of heaven and earth.
Because u are alive and well, u think its by your power. When u cross over, ull see the truth of creation and human existence.

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by jeruzi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
NoTire:
Residents amazed as house used for RCCG fellowship is untouched in Sunday’s Abule Egba pipeline explosion in Lagos despite all houses surrounding it were affected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17UVAJ0Bb4U
believe it or not, miracles still does happen.
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Aammee77: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Smartini:
No one praises Daddy G.O the glory goes to God. His word said it can happen left and right but it shall not come near us. Spiritual levels differ.
Stop being foolish no one is forcing you to believe in God
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by jeruzi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Smartini:
what praise was sang to pastor E. A. Adeboy in the write up?
The houses that got burnt might contain some polluted things. God protected His house being used for His name, showing us that miracles still happens.
Do you know what they have done in those houses that got burnt. I do not judge any anyone, but grace differ. If you don't believe then don't judge nor condemn. Let the people praise the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by JeffreyD1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
anonimi:

The sheeple won't answer your correct question because they can't.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by mamatwiny(f): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
The angel of the lord inhabiting the altar did not allow the fire burn the house.

Praaaaise, the lord!
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by iramure(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Oh, what a miracle, Glory be to God of Adeboye and co. More zombies to their business centres!
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by akaahs(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Smartini:
dont mind them, but those housing their members got burn.who is fooling who
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by richPHAROAH: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
rubbish
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by foreshore(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
NoTire:
Residents amazed as house used for RCCG fellowship is untouched in Sunday’s Abule Egba pipeline explosion in Lagos despite all houses surrounding it were affected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17UVAJ0Bb4U

You dont try the power of God na. You wan die!!!
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
Smartini:

Oga big mouth, you can only explain how devil works and not how God does it thing.

Devils advocate

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Legendguru: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
God is Good
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Iphran6: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
The ultimate power of GOD at work,
JESUS IS LORD!

For your speed limiter, car trackers, car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by sokkatua: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Smartini:

At least provide us with your own explanation.If it's not a miracle then what is it?
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mumu Christian's use ur head
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
God at work.
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by litaninja(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
LMAO.
The shop beside that didn't get burnt nko? Na redeemed bible dem dey sell there abi?
Daft.
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by makjo900: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
veraponpo:

Despite this occurrence being a miracle that everyone can see, many unbelievers will still tell you that it is nothing.

God I worship you for your wonders and mercy.

You keep on proving to us that you are real.

We have not forgotten how the kidnapped woman asked all the terrorists to sleep off in August last year and they all slept off, she left the kidnappers den and reported at the police station by herself.

The God of RCCG is real, it is the God of Heave and Earth.

so the god of rccg is saving building but members are dying. Loads of recorded and unrecorded members of rccg have died(the woman killed while preaching sometime last year is an example). a building must be precious to your god than human lives
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by goldmatrix(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nonsense..
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by saajus: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is unfair. People are mourning but we are spreading this kind of news. I am a Christian and I believe my own God will not allow his people to burn and save one poor looking uncompleted building that He's not even dwelling.
Even if this was a Miracle, this is not the best time to talk about it. Let's respect the families mourning.
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Revolva(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nonsense na mirace Dem wan use dis one de find
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by hayoholla(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nigerians can be unnecessarily dumb sha
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Smartini:
Show us the another Redeemed House Fellowship that got burnt.
If you always doubting the miracle or supernatural event you will be a shallow minded forever.
Your hatred for Christ will always land you in jeopardy.
Re: Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ubdavis:
So the burnt houses belongs to members of the church of Satan?
I had a good laugh reading this your question grin grin grin grin grin grin. I co-ask

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? / Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.