Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy (74237 Views)

Prophet Alfa Babatunde Finally Confessed / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Wayne4uall(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Some angry youths on Wednesday burnt down Sotitobire Miracle Church in Akure Ondo state

The church was set on fire after the corpse of a year old boy declared missing in the church some week ago was exhumed.
Founder of the church, Prophet Alfa Babatunde has also been arrested.

He is reported to be currently in the custody of the Department of State Security(DSS) in Akure, Ondo State capital.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-sotitobire-miracle-church-in-akure/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by emeijeh(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Messi attends a church in Akure and we are not aware?
What's his picture doing here?
Op, are you high?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Wayne4uall(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
emeijeh:
Messi attends a church a Akure and we are not aware?
What's his picture doing here?
Op, are you high?

Guy ur won too much lol... It was a mistake grin grin
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Born2Breed(f): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alfa Babalawo Prophet, what do we call his religion Chrislamifa.

His jazz has finally expired.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Yeligray(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
My God..

Things people do for money and fame is alarming.

This act goes against everything I believe in and stand for. Christianity is not a scam. I seek justice

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Fredlongs(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fake pastors, fake churches and plenty of foolish followers doing stupid and unimaginable things mostly just for earthly things ( cars, houses and money)... We all should be very careful with who we call pastor and what we call church nowadays

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Ancecoker(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wayne4uall:
Some angry youths on Wednesday burnt down Sotitobire Miracle Church in Akure Ondo state

The church was set on fire after the corpse of a year old boy declared missing in the church some week ago was exhumed.
Founder of the church, Prophet Alfa Babatunde has also been arrested.

He is reported to be currently in the custody of the Department of State Security(DSS) in Akure, Ondo State capital.

Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-sotitobire-miracle-church-in-akure/

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by ValCon888: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
So this little boy was finally killed?
So sad and heartbroken for his parents.
RIP little one. You lived and died too young.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Sholaco: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
cry
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by OgbanjeProphet: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Prophet Alfa indeed!

My western blothers and arson be like five and six.

And someone made a bold comment yesterday that igbos like rituals. I hope the child was killed to prepare a juju for an Igbo business man grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by airminem(f): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
cheesy

APC. Na dem.

Mumu, una destroy the evidence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Kingsleydr(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Why is he in the custody of dss , this isn't an issue of national security .. Someone should kindly enlighten me. Is he not supposed under the custody of scid or sars etc ...?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Kennitrust(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
The devil is really using his agents to mess up Christianity.

But when the world is turning upsidedown

The children of God will be standing upright

When the world will be in crisis
The people of God will find refuge in Christ

Nothing worth your salvation.
Your life in Jesus, You have nothing to loose.

There is no gain without pain.
Hold on to Christ till the end of time.

26 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Criticaltemp: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Na dem dem, ndi skull miners.. O lawd, direct us away from the evil ones.. Please for prosterity sake what is his name

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by ikept(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nawa o.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by voltron14: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Can't blame the people if truly a body was exhumed.

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by hisexcellency34: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Only God knows his worshippers

7 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by blueris: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
End time church. I wonder how many kids they'll find buried under apostle suleiman's church if they break the church.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
This is barbaric

I wonder what they will say after seeing that everything they did have gone into ashes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
I think I remember this story from weeks ago where the boy went missing during church service, so its the pastor that took and killed the boy...dear Lord.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by crestedaguiyi: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Silly youths

They have burnt the evidence

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by maynattion(f): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
I was there live earlier. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by semyman: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fear pastors
They have no faith in God, they are out for the money and the immediate benefits even the Oledepos and the Adeboles
Some parents should start borrowing brains and protect these young ones

10 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by tophumble(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
This is serious. What is the world turning to in the name of religion.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by maxjax(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by ekaette1621: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Afonjas and juju are twin brothers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by FreebiesGRAM: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Prophet Alfa ?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Moreoffaith(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Na dem dem, ndi skull miners.. O lawd, direct us away from the evil ones..

Touch not my anointed team will soon arrive.

7 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice one. If we tell them that church and christainty is a scam they won't listen.

Burn every church down it's not house of God but house of devil and business

11 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Quality20(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
if it was in d north or plateau dat igbos xtians burn a mosque only GOD knows what would have happened to all d hausas. Well I don't support violence, d igbos shd just lock up d business premises of all Hausa's in igboland n task d sultan to build another church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.