Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Frank Lampard Officially Welcomes Cavani To Chelsea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Lampard Officially Welcomes Cavani To Chelsea (1680 Views)

Bosslady Ka3na Officially Welcomes Tega And Boma To ‘aggressive Cuddling” Associ / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Lampard Officially Welcomes Cavani To Chelsea by DailyGist101: 3:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Frank Lampard Officially welcomes Cavani to Chelsea

Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard has welcomed Paris Saint-Germain striker, Edinson Cavani to Stamford Bridge.

Click here for latest news

Frank Lampard, who played against Cavani when the 32-year-old Uruguay was both at PSG and Napoli, believes he would provide some much-needed experience to Chelsea’s young side.

It was reported that Cavani has drawn interest from Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid in recent weeks.

Cavani has started just four games in Ligue 1 this season for PSG, having lost his place to Mauro Icardi who is on loan from Inter Milan.

His current contract with the Parisians is set to expire at the end of the season, when he will be available on a free transfer.

Asked if Chelsea were interested in Cavani, Frank Lampard told reporters at his pre-match press conference as quoted by Metro UK: “He’s a great player. I played against him and I always loved his mentality and his attitude and obviously his goalscoring record speaks for itself.

“I’m not absolutely aware of what the situation is, so we’ll see.”

Asked if Cavani would provide some much-needed experience to Chelsea’s young side, Frank Lampard added: “Yeah, he’s an experienced player but so are many other players out there.

“We are young as a squad, and we know about the transitions, so the idea of bringing in experience is certainly not something I’m looking away from because sometimes the younger players need a bit of help and if that’s the case then that may help us.”

>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/sports/frank-lampard-cavani-chelsea/
Re: Frank Lampard Officially Welcomes Cavani To Chelsea by dawnomike(m): 3:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Nice development... He is needed
Re: Frank Lampard Officially Welcomes Cavani To Chelsea by IamCookie(f): 3:35am On Jan 21, 2020
Wow! Cavani in Chelsea? I hope he delivers as expected. I just keep wondering why Lampard chose not to use Olivier Giroud any longer
Re: Frank Lampard Officially Welcomes Cavani To Chelsea by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 21, 2020
DailyGist101:
Frank Lampard Officially welcomes Cavani to Chelsea

Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard has welcomed Paris Saint-Germain striker, Edinson Cavani to Stamford Bridge.

Click here for latest news

Frank Lampard, who played against Cavani when the 32-year-old Uruguay was both at PSG and Napoli, believes he would provide some much-needed experience to Chelsea’s young side.

It was reported that Cavani has drawn interest from Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid in recent weeks.

Cavani has started just four games in Ligue 1 this season for PSG, having lost his place to Mauro Icardi who is on loan from Inter Milan.

His current contract with the Parisians is set to expire at the end of the season, when he will be available on a free transfer.

Asked if Chelsea were interested in Cavani, Frank Lampard told reporters at his pre-match press conference as quoted by Metro UK: “He’s a great player. I played against him and I always loved his mentality and his attitude and obviously his goalscoring record speaks for itself.

“I’m not absolutely aware of what the situation is, so we’ll see.”

Asked if Cavani would provide some much-needed experience to Chelsea’s young side, Frank Lampard added: “Yeah, he’s an experienced player but so are many other players out there.

“We are young as a squad, and we know about the transitions, so the idea of bringing in experience is certainly not something I’m looking away from because sometimes the younger players need a bit of help and if that’s the case then that may help us.”

>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/sports/frank-lampard-cavani-chelsea/
Where in your write-up did he welcome cavani? You will not make heaven if you don't repent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Officially Welcomes Cavani To Chelsea by Dbullofficial: 6:45am On Jan 21, 2020
IamCookie:
Wow! Cavani in Chelsea? I hope he delivers as expected. I just keep wondering why Lampard chose not to use Olivier Giroud any longer
Tammy Abraham

(1) (Reply)

How Prince Harry And Meghan Sparkle Are Surviving Alone In Canada / Basketmouth And His Wife Celebrates Their 10th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Pics / Breaking: See Why Davido Is Now King, Davido A Better Time Hit 100million Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.