Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma (39206 Views)

Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by damkin24(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2020
rummmy:
Apc youths not IMO youths
But they are also Imo indigene grin
rummmy:
But they are also Imo indigene
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by dbonks(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2020
The atmosphere tells you that some persons are doing this against there wish or conscience, nothing is real in there...some walking so sluggishly on the road, some are even public servants who were bundled out of office this morning probably by there superiors in order to avoid been termed a mole there dressings will tell you that. Is well time will tell.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Jinglebell70: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

I wonder how much they pay you for defending impunity and spreading propaganda

How can APc win the state without even getting a single seat in the house of assembly...

God bless you for this.. this is simple arithmetic I still found it confusing for a governor to win an election without having a single seat at the house of assembly, I wonder what this nation have turn to..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by kenneth3428(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2020
Take a good look at Hope Uzodimna's first project as governor.

1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by OVIHINNO(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Peter obi was second and had ojukwu support
Its Simple na. The elections for both HOA and Governorship was conducted the same date, Ojukwu supported APGA cos he floated that party, Peter Obi was rigged out likewise other APGA House of Assembly candidates. Most likely all of them headed for the tribunal Peter Obi was able to prove his case and the Other APGA House of Assembly candidates couldn't. There is no way anyone can twist it. The case of IMO in my personal opinion is never the fault of the court rather it was as a result of the Failures of our Electoral System. More of half of those who occupy elective positions in our country didn't actually win their elections in good sense. They saw the weaknesses in the electoral system and exploited it. I believed HOPE looked at the Electoral Act long before the elections and had his part to" VICTORY" all planned out.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
That is the game...

Congratulations to all the APC families....

Ndi ala.. shocked shocked
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by exlinklodge: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

I wonder how much they pay you for defending impunity and spreading propaganda

How can APc win the state without even getting a single seat in the house of assembly...

U don't worry, let will face all of them out

Politics of impunity
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by rummmy: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Ihedioha goofed due to technical details his lawyers ignored and misplaced vendetta and I heard Hope is his frnd. Let’s move on.
that is just the truth.. We have to move on
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by ZombieHUNT: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2020
OVIHINNO:

Its Simple na. The elections for both HOA and Governorship was conducted the same date, Ojukwu supported APGA cos he floated that party, Peter Obi was rigged out likewise other APGA House of Assembly candidates. Most likely all of them headed for the tribunal Peter Obi was able to prove his case and the Other APGA House of Assembly candidates couldn't. There is no way anyone can twist it. The case of IMO in my personal opinion is never the fault of the court rather it was as a result of the Failures of our Electoral System. More of half of those who occupy elective positions in our country didn't actually win their elections in good sense. They saw the weaknesses in the electoral system and exploited it. I believed HOPE looked at the Electoral Act long before the elections and had his part to" VICTORY" all planned out.

And distant Fourth became first in Imo
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by unikprince(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2020
GoTV:
sad I have been a born again Christian for 25 years now and the holy Spirit led me to believe that Hope Uzodinma is our shining light in Imo state. We igbos love him and appreciate good works of president Buhari in igbo land. We hope APC takes over every nook and cranny of the east so we can have a chance to produce president. We will rather prefer presidency than the useless biafra that our leaders are using to rip us off sad
Yeye head slamming impostor.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by chigaemezuogu: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2020
Apc Youths Not Imo Youths No Sane And Educated Imo Youth Will Protest For Jungle Justice, Rape Of Democracy, Injustice And Lawlessness Beside Iam Among The Imo Youths I Dont Support Evil, Supreme Court Should Reverse That Case Of Uzodinma And Ihedioha To Avoid God's Wrath
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by celeiyke: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2020
5k per head. Imo people I pity una
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Abagworo(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2020
Soso990240:
The truth is that Ihedioha was under pressure to perform, and he would have delivered. Now, the Hope Uzodinma I knew was a mafian... he doesn't even care what you have to say. This man once came to a polling unit with his Licensed Pump, he doesn't move with security then. As my senator, I can't say he did anything for us. I just pray his encounter with God through Fr. Mbaka have changed him. I pray he work this time.

It annoys me reading any comment combining the name Ihedioha with the word perform. Perform wetin? Maybe ypu mean in his bed with his wife cause what he did in his brief stay nearly brought the State on her knees. Almost every infrastructure collapsed or defaced in tge name of fighting Okorocha. Such calamity will surely not befall Imo State again and Uzodinma is surely going to do well as long as he continues from where Okorocha stopped. Watch our Imo thread here on Nairaland and appreciate Uzodinma as he returns Imo to the glorious time of rapid development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by ruffDiamond: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Make dem storm am sharp sharp, there is hope now for good IMOlite
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by BiafraforTrump: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Lol grin

Are you male or female.... Some people say you are male... Just that you are fat...

Is it true?
Chai grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by AmTruth: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2020
This is well organized. Very neat and clean people. And overall Matured in their presentation.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2020
GMbuharii:

Lzaa immhotep,thank you for sense impactation
grin grin grin

See why I love helinues grin kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by adelaja70(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

How did Peter Obi and APGA Win Anambra State Governorship election in 2006 without a single seat in the State House Of Assembly?
TKO....TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT OUT. Please check on that guy o, i pray he recovers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Soso990240(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Abagworo:

It annoys me reading any comment combining the name Ihedioha with the word perform. Perform wetin? Maybe ypu mean in his bed with his wife cause what he did in his brief stay nearly brought the State on her knees. Almost every infrastructure collapsed or defaced in tge name of fighting Okorocha. Such calamity will surely not befall Imo State again and Uzodinma is surely going to do well as long as he continues from where Okorocha stopped. Watch our Imo thread here on Nairaland and appreciate Uzodinma as he returns Imo to the glorious time of rapid development.
Oga, u don't know what u are saying. Ihedioha have awarded roads, pays salaries wen due.For the first time, Pensioners received their full pension as at wen due. The only structure Ihedioha destroyed was the AKACHI tower, which we thank him for. Please, that Tower has a Muslim symbol/history and doesn't deserve to be in a state where every indegene is a Christian. Ihedioha wouldn't have embezzled funds, knowing fully well dat his successor will witch hunt him, d way he did Rochas. Hope Uzodinma is from my zone, but I would have preferred Ihedioha. Hope is a Mafian, real bad fellow.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Justpassingby45(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2020
rummmy:
, They all paid and hired
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by BiafraforTrump: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2020
celeiyke:

Leave Imo people Alone and out of this, carry our pity to your family..
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by BiafraforTrump: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2020
celeiyke:

Leave Imo people Alone and out of this, carry your pity to your family..
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by BiafraforTrump: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Abagworo:

Which infrastructure you homosexual??

I don't like it when old men who should stand for the truth would lower their dignity and lie through their teeth in broad day light.

Rochas infrastructure that started decaying while he was still in office you mean??
Rochas infrastructure that usually collapse after 5 months of commissioning you mean??

You and Rocha's will never have good name in imo no matter ow hard you try, your destiny in imo is over and out just like Ohakim.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by jom28gy(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2020
is a wrong judgement, must not be allowed to stay
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by jibsman: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2020
IMOLITES ARE NOT HAPPY BUT GOD IS OVER EVERYTHING, HE (GOD) WILL SURELY INTERVENE INSHA ALLAH.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING.
IHEDIOHA IS COMING BACK IF THE APEX COURT JUDGEMENT REVERSAL IS ALLOWED.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2020
This are cajallas dosenmentropic citizen's of Imo state. YEYE apc. YEYE youths. YEYE Uzodinma. YEYE Imolite's awaiting YEYE Hope.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by celeiyke: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Leave Imo people Alone and out of this, carry your pity to your family..

U don collect ur 5k i see
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by LZAA: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2020
GMbuharii:

Lzaa immhotep,thank you for sense impactation
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by LZAA: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2020
immhotep:

See why I love helinues grin kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by MXrap: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Soso990240:
The truth is that Ihedioha was under pressure to perform, and he would have delivered. Now, the Hope Uzodinma I knew was a mafian... he doesn't even care what you have to say. This man once came to a polling unit with his Licensed Pump, he doesn't move with security then. As my senator, I can't say he did anything for us. I just pray his encounter with God through Fr. Mbaka have changed him. I pray he work this time.

Imo state has fallen from frying pan to fire. Uzodimma was a 419 kingpin in the early 90s. He did a lot fraud before he joined politics. This guy will wreck Imo state until it overtakes Abia state as the worst state in Nigeria . Ndi Imo ndo nu o cheesy
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by kgr8mike(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2020
GoTV:
sad I have been a born again Christian for 25 years now and the holy Spirit led me to believe that Hope Uzodinma is our shining light in Imo state. We igbos love him and appreciate good works of president Buhari in igbo land. We hope APC takes over every nook and cranny of the east so we can have a chance to produce president. We will rather prefer presidency than the useless biafra that our leaders are using to rip us off sad

Are you sure you are a (born again) christian?
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Nikkiminaj: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Want to CONCEIVE A BABY BOY, Click on the LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zjcPK3qIUk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI / 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria / Fitch Predicts That Bola Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.