Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) (1945 Views)

Ariwoola Kayode, CJN Was Born In 1954: Five Other Points To Note About Him / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by nonsojaggs: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2020
Former Lagos state gubernatorial candidate Babatunde Gbadamosi has shared a story written by Ifeoma Okereke where she claimed the CJN Tanko Ibrahim failed his Mathematics and English language yet he was still admitted to study law in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

From the facts gathered, the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Muhammad Tanko was admitted into Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) without passing Mathematics and English Language.

This was established in a statement of result of CJN which showed...

READ Full Story Here:
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/f492ab86977bdc886e07acdcc0f24960?client=iosnews&features=8798600989

1 Like

Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by GOFRONT(m): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2020
Hia!!!
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by LabDNA: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2020
Abookis don finish this country, they don't care if their incompetence will end the human race, they just carry on with their idiocy.

Simplyleo and bighead9 my dear gworo-chewers with 83% rotten dentition, what do you guys think? grin

Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by rottennaija(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2020
I was admitted to study Engineering in the University when I didn't pass furthermath. Until recently, furthermath was not a requirement for entry into the university.
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by Abfinest007(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2020
very possible
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2020
rottennaija:
I was admitted to study Engineering in the University when I didn't pass furthermath. Until recently, furthermath was not a requirement for entry into the university.

Mr, failures in English and Mathematics can not be overlooked in admission process for Law.

4 Likes

Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by TooMuchStuff: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2020
95% of all Hausafulanis Muslims of the north never got admitted to universities with JAMB.
JAMB was designed for Southerners and to some extent Middlebelters. Almost all Hausafulanis don't usually pass WAEC mathematics and English. They use Remedial studies. IJMB, and every known wuruwuru to get admission such as quota system, catchment area, ELDS criteria, Religion balance, Emir lists, VC list etc.
The CJN is a mirror image of Buhari and every Hausafulanis you see in any positions.
That's why Cheating and wickedness is not new to them. You can imagine removing a duly elected Govnor of Imo state by Sharia dullard CJN with someone who rigged mercilessly that INEC had to reject most of the votes stolen by him.
The worst human beings alive today are found in core Northern states. They are heartless.

3 Likes

Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by rottennaija(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2020
AkeNathan:

Mr, failures in English and Mathematics can not be overlooked in admission process for Law.
There was a time it was overlooked.
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2020
rottennaija:

Please educate us
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by helinues: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2020
Why not post the full story here.

La click you bend
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by Ben404040: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by joyandfaith: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
rottennaija:
further math is not a requirement for engineering courses in most universities. for law, a pass in mathematics was ok in the past. credit in english is and will always be requirement for studying law in any university.
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by Racoon(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2020
The damage quota system have done to this nation still proves that we are better apart-develop @ your own pace
A country saying it's encouraging fairness & justice operating different standard for the same people? Nigeria is a costly joke.
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by nijabazaar: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Aru
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by AntiBalaka: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2020
After Buhari, Tanko is the second most beneficiary of quota system.

This is the same rubbish DemonRats want to roll out in America with their bullsh!t affirmative action and diversity hires . Both policies came to light under Bill Clinton (affirmative action ) and Obama (Diversity hires).

Now liberals in American universities are claiming entry test standards are racists because people of color can not pass the test. They also want standards for STEM (sciences, Tech, Engineering and Maths) courses reduced because fewer minorities and women are not graduating with a STEM degree.

I have always maintained and corrected people who describe Buhari and his cohorts in the APC as Islamofascist .They are not. The best description for our so-called progressives is Islamic communists .
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by blackboy(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2020
rottennaija:

Martha and English? Overlooked? Are you for real. Maybe in Science courses Pass in English overlooked and in Arts courses Pass in Maths or even F in maths overlooked but not to be deficient in both
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by AntiBalaka: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=85976145]The damage quota system have done to this nation still proves that we are better apart-develop @ your own pace
A country saying it's encouraging fairness & justice operating different standard for the same people? Nigeria is a costly joke.[/quote

We are under a Kakistocracy.

A govt by the worst of the worst society can offer.]
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2020
AkeNathan:

Do you mind him defending failure ...who knows if is only further maths he failed even further English. grin

Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2020
If your general no get certificate, this one try get f9 meaning say him attempt am self.
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by Kcwise199: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2020
This country is a total JOKE!. Lord Lugard, keep resting in pieces. Joining forward and backward together and thinks it will work is the most terrible philosophy I've ever seen in my entire life
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2020
1. I find this hard to beleive.

2.Back in the day, when Tanko was going to school, the exam for entry was not JAMB....he had to pass his WAEC O levels, and WAEC A levels....then from 1977, JAMB...

3.Tanko graduated from secondary school in 1973....and graduated from Law in 1980.

4.It is possible he failed his maths and English...meaning...he repeated the exam till he passed. (Back in the day, that happened).

5.For A levels, he most likely won't have needed to do maths.

6.University entrance was a lot stricter in the good old days. You had to pass O levels and A levels at a certain level....and if you didn't you repeated, or you went to a polytechnic.

7.I don't think Tanko is fit to be the CJN , but I doubt he would have been allowed near university in 1970's Nigeria without passing WAEC O levels at a certain level, or his A levels at a certain level, or his JAMB.
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by rottennaija(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2020
blackboy:

Martha and English? Overlooked? Are you for real. Maybe in Science courses Pass in English overlooked and in Arts courses Pass in Maths or even F in maths overlooked but not to be deficient in both

You are talking about 60 years ago, where most university had their own standard of acceptance not today. Most times, we make the mistake of casting our requirements of today to years gone by.
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by slimfit1(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2020
The funny thing is they carry the Quran religiously like say they follow it.
Re: CJN Was Admitted Into The University With F9 In English & Mathematics (see WAEC) by nonsojaggs: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2020
Gwilym:
1. I find this hard to beleive.

2.Back in the day, when Tanko was going to school, the exam for entry was not JAMB....he had to pass his WAEC O levels, and WAEC A levels....then from 1977, JAMB...

3.Tanko graduated from secondary school in 1973....and graduated from Law in 1980.

4.It is possible he failed his maths and English...meaning...he repeated the exam till he passed. (Back in the day, that happened).

5.For A levels, he most likely won't have needed to do maths.

6.University entrance was a lot stricter in the good old days. You had to pass O levels and A levels at a certain level....and if you didn't you repeated, or you went to a polytechnic.

7.I don't think Tanko is fit to be the CJN , but I doubt he would have been allowed near university in 1970's Nigeria without passing WAEC O levels at a certain level, or his A levels at a certain level, or his JAMB.

No one talked about jamb na

(1) (Reply)

Greater Akwa Ibom > Akwa Cross: Akwa Ibom should annex parts of Cross River / South South Does Not Exist, Igbo And Niger Delta Must Unite - Urhobo Activist / Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.