Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures (43268 Views)

Patoranking In Ride: "Success Never Comes To Anybody Hating" (photo) / Female Fan Cries On Seeing Patoranking In Sierra Leone / Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Olulinks(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
If it was in Yoruba land that Wike lambasted the chiefs and Obas of the land you wouldn't have slepr till now.

SultanOfAbia:
I Swear Afonjas No Get Levels angry
You dare not shake a Chief in igboland
Like He is your Boy Boy
Just Negodu a Whole Oba
Somobdy u should shake with 2 hands With Respect, Chaii cry ...

Even in Yoruba land, obas get levels. Can Pato shake Oba of Ife, or Oba Alake of egba land or Awujale?

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by FirstbornWds: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Like He is your Boy Boy
Just Negodu a Whole Oba

The King himself na guy-man. Don't be surprised he rejected Patoraking's gesture of respect handshake.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by SultanOfAbia: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
IamHonourable1:

The era is gone when you attribute all respect to a king.Afterall we're all human beings
Tell That To Queen Elizabeth of England
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by FirstbornWds: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Olulinks:
If it was in Yoruba land that Wike lambasted the chiefs and Obas of the land you wouldn't have slepr till now.

Even in Yoruba land, obas get levels. Can Pato shake Oba of Ife, or Oba Alake of egba land or Awujale?

Bro.. Aside from the notable traditional rulers in the East, West, North and South, the governor of the states can authoritatively say anything to them and get away with it.

The case of Fayose, Wike, Mimiko and the likes speaks volumes.

Even some notable Emirs in the North have being subjected to mockery. Ganduje and Emir Sanusi is a good example.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Jeamillz2020(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Like He is your Boy Boy
Just Negodu a Whole Oba
all this ojukwu descendant are bunch of idiots

3 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Jeamillz2020(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nah boys fit do am well these days
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by XANDERBOY85: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Like He is your Boy Boy
Just Negodu a Whole Oba

You shouldn't straight-jacket everyone and every situation into your 'rules' and 'traditions' You know the kind of friendship they have together??

3 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by technicallyrich(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
oluwatosink:
Correct..

Yorubas are friendly people. Even though the guy is from southeast.
yorubas are not friendly they just lack self discipline and oftern behave anyhow.
Anyway the guy is hansom with his cap,no homo.
The oba shouldnt fell too relaxes as lagos originally belongs to ijaws and benin people.
And someday there will be a day to take back what they took through the back.
Cowwards
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by technicallyrich(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mercy2006 :
How is it not my business,mumu
I'm Yoruba,and you were dissing the yorubas.
Got it?
Now how is the way the yorubas conduct their business your business, slowpoke?
Face your own people and stop taking Panadol for someone else's headache.
Cheers.
madam they are talking about lagos here not ogbomosho.
Lagos originally belongs to we the ijaws and benin people.
Even apapa mean groundnut in my laguage and they are still indigenous ijaws in lagos.
Lastly you could use all these time online and wash your pantt,as we all know ooyoroba muslin girls dont wash their pant and also mess(fart)too much.
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by femi4: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Beckysexy:
Don't why but, I Just love this guy
Maybe because he looks like my first bf.
the king or Pato
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Mercy2006(f): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
FirstbornWds:

The King himself na guy-man. Don't be surprised he rejected Patoraking's gesture of respect handshake.
guys, let's not answer the fool again.
He said what he said to spite us and expected his fellow tribalists to jump on it.
But he failed.
See as he was shouting Queen of England up and down.
Delusional idiot.
Trying to prove he is well experienced from his village in Agwu as if the Queen gives a fvck about lowly Villagers from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by popsy2(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jinyjagz:
Yung l

Who is that?
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Baroba(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
The Oba looks quite young, no wonder he could easily relate with Pato.
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Mercy2006(f): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
technicallyrich:

[s][/s]madam they are talking about lagos here not ogbomosho.
Lagos originally belongs to we the ijaws and benin people.
Even apapa mean groundnut in my laguage and they are still indigenous ijaws in lagos.
Lastly you could use all these time online and wash your pantt,as we all know ooyoroba muslin girls dont wash their pant and also mess(fart)too much.[s][/s]
Will you keep quiet there.
Your insulting mantra is stale and people who have travelled around the East or stay with you people know countless igbos are dirty as fvck,even the unbiased igbos say as much.
Mumu you mentioned afonja kings didn't you ?
hence my response to you.
Your propaganda and stereotype of Yoruba girls will choke and kill you one day,mark my words
Useless he goat.
You are in your village at Agwu claiming you own Lagos.
Unemployed waste of space!!!!
Tueh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Beckysexy:
Don't why but, I Just love this guy Maybe because he looks like my first bf.
what of ur last bf��
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by 40secondsMan: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Like He is your Boy Boy
Just Negodu a Whole Oba

Just Negodu dis one!
Is it the same Obas that Wike was trolling & dragging in the mud the other day?
Beg talk another one...Freaking Bigot! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by technicallyrich(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mercy2006:
Will you keep quiet there.
Your insulting mantra is stale and people who have travelled around the East or stay with you people know countless igbos are dirty as fvck,even the unbiased igbos say as much.
Mumu you mentioned afonja kings didn't you ?
hence my response to you.
Your propaganda and stereotype of Yoruba girls will choke and kill you one day.
Useless he goat.
You are in your village at Agwu claiming you own Lagos.
Unemployed waste of space!!!!
Tueh!!!!

sorryoo,i am not from the east.
I know you must be very angry and fell like commiting suicide because of the bitter truth i said that those afonja girls dont wash their pant and mess too much.
You could have asked me how i came to know the truth.

I wont reply you again becuase even your men are half men and cowwards,talk more of a little ibadamn girl.
When i give birth to a neat,bueatiful baby girl and she grows up,i will show her your mention to reply you.
But for now swerve with your roten towrow.
Doog
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by younglleo: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Like He is your Boy Boy
Just Negodu a Whole Oba
na Igbo we get am.... Dem no sabi
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Mercy2006(f): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
technicallyrich:

[s][/s]sorryoo,i am not from the east.
I know you must be very angry and fell like commiting suicide because of the bitter truth i said that those afonja girls dont wash their pant and mess too much.
You could have asked me how i came to know the truth.

I wont reply you again becuase even your men are half men and cowwards,talk more of a little ibadamn girl.
When i give birth to a neat,bueatiful baby girl and she grows up,i will show her your mention to reply you.
But for now swerve with your roten towrow.
Doog[s][/s]
Get the fvck out of here shameless jobless nagging tribalistic baboon.
Choke on your hatred for the yorubas.spits

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Eldersino: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Beckysexy:
Don't why but, I Just love this guy
Maybe because he looks like my first bf.
Gbenu soun
Rada rada
E don done
U wan chop
Alakori

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by bleskid: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Like He is your Boy Boy
Just Negodu a Whole Oba
wetin this idiot the talk .... even president the shake person like that ,,, no dei carry your Igbo for head ,, u wan say make him lye down ... use your head before person go use am break coconut ...

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
all this yahoo-yahoo obas cool wetin concern me undecided any way Get your desired jobs today! follow and check out our IG page @bquinssolutionlimited for jobs at call center and customer service,Cheap bulk sms service,procurement services,recruitment,staff training's and general outsourcing. See my signature below
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by goslowgoslow(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
technicallyrich:

yorubas are not friendly they just lack self discipline and oftern behave anyhow.
Anyway the guy is hansom with his cap,no homo.
The oba shouldnt fell too relaxes as lagos originally belongs to ijaws and benin people.
And someday there will be a day to take back what they took through the back.
Cowwards
This one is high on weed!

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by gnaftalee(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
majamajic:

why don't u create a news ?

or u don't know that it's your fellow NLs that creates time to bring up news u read here , u too go fin news for us , let's see what u will come up with

I will be following u

Just because I won't create news doesn't mean I won't complain about the quality of news I read, if so you shouldn't complain about anything in life less you're actively doing or creating that thing in return (rubbish) you have a team that plays every weekend, why do you go all out when they give you below par performance? Huh..... Don't come here looking for cheap points.....
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by majamajic(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
gnaftalee:

Just because I won't create news doesn't mean I won't complain about the quality of news I read, if so you shouldn't complain about anything in life less you're actively doing or creating that thing in return (rubbish) you have a team that plays every weekend, why do you go all out when they give you below par performance? Huh..... Don't come here looking for cheap points.....

u are part of coaching team of this NL , if u flood NL with good news , mods will have no option than to be sending it FP , so don't complain if u can't flood us with your said good news,

some days are slow in terms of getting good news on every site , not about NL
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Legendguru: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
OK
Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Prymestrr(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Like He is your Boy Boy
Just Negodu a Whole Oba

P.s Make una help me beg this slowpoke @Mercy2006
Someone tell that bitch to go find a man and stop being
Useless to womanhood
shut up anuofia. efulefu like you. Which chief in Igboland the ones without heritage that bought their chieftaincy titles? ezi wawa Igbo amaghi eze. Oba is human like you and your father...fuchking rabble rouser angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by ifeomabernard(f): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Like He is your Boy Boy
Just Negodu a Whole Oba

P.s Make una help me beg this slowpoke @Mercy2006
Someone tell that bitch to go find a man and stop being Useless to womanhood

One Mugu spotted, Oya take for buisicit and run along

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures by Tembebe: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
ifeomabernard:

One Mugu spotted, Oya take four buiscuits and run along
Mugu indeed.
That sultanofAbia was trying to cause tribal war.
He might not even be igbo
He might just use Abia as a moniker
.see the way he was dragging words with that pretty lady,mercy something.
Some men can nag ehn!
Going back and forth with a woman o.
Chai,I pity his girlfriend or wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Photos / Royhills Edozie Is Dead (CEO Lagos Fashion Awards, Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos) / Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.