Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Attention! Another Player coming To Fill In okocha's Boot, Signs for CPFC - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Attention! Another Player coming To Fill In okocha's Boot, Signs for CPFC (989 Views)

Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Another Player coming To Fill In okocha's Boot, Signs for CPFC by OTayobami(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2020
QPR’s Eberechi Eze could be the next Nigeria's Jay Jay, the 21-years old player started off at Arsenal academy at the age of 13, later moved to Fulham and now having a good time in QPR, Eberech has dual citizenship and is eligible to play for England's national team and from a close source i was informed that the English FA are closing in on him.
If the Nigerian's sporting authorities could look into his player profile and get him it would be good for the Super Eagles as there would be quality to the team and dept too, some may have come(including some officials in NFF who are in charge)across him and i think this is the time to act.
Please kindly share this till it gets to right people in the NFF that could do something about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpWXK9i1HN4

c; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Attention! Another Player coming To Fill In okocha's Boot, Signs for CPFC by popsy2(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2020
ok
Re: Attention! Another Player coming To Fill In okocha's Boot, Signs for CPFC by brodalikeme(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2020
With all the in-fighting going on amongst our administrators, I bet they wouldn’t have anytime for footballing issues now.
Re: Attention! Another Player coming To Fill In okocha's Boot, Signs for CPFC by LeeAshava(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
brodalikeme:
With all the in-fighting going on amongst our administrators, I bet they wouldn’t have anytime for footballing issues now.

Oh! Really?! And there are nations that makes living from this football e.g Scotland, Wales, England, Spain, France, Russia, Italy, Germany USA and even SA
Re: Attention! Another Player coming To Fill In okocha's Boot, Signs for CPFC by OTayobami(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lalasticalala, Myndd44 and all other moderators, the player i posted some while ago has been signed by crystal palace fc and next stop for him will be either liverpool, city, juventus or even barca, yeah of course you all ignored

Re: Attention! Another Player coming To Fill In okocha's Boot, Signs for CPFC by Obinoscopy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
He's really good. I see raw talent in him.
Re: Attention! Another Player coming To Fill In okocha's Boot, Signs for CPFC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
He is FANTASTIC.
He will Fill JAY JAY'S GAP.
He deserves a better club to mould him.
He plays like the GREAT PELE....
Dribbling from the middle with Speed, Strength, Stamina and Powerful Kicks.
Abeg make MOURINHO no sign am, come destroy am join.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports / Ballon D'or Power Ranking: Ronaldo Makes Top 20, While Lionel Messi Misses Out. / BRT Bus Branding Outdoor Advertising In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.