Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports (1002 Views)

EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle / Amad Diallo To Join Manchester United In January / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by davidchuks500(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Manchester United are reportedly set to bolster Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’ s options up front with the signing of Edison Cavani on a free transfer, according to reports in the English and French media on Saturday .
The Uruguay forward has been without a club since leaving Paris Saint -Germain at the end of June.
The 33 -year-old is PSG ’s all-time top scorer, scoring 200 goals in seven seasons at the Parc des Princes.
The Daily Mail reported Cavani will sign a two -year deal at Old Trafford worth £ 210,000 ($ 270,000) a week after tax.
As a free agent , Cavani is still free to sign for a new club outside the transfer window, but French media reported the deal will be concluded before Monday’ s transfer deadline .
Cavani could even make his debut against his former club as United open their Champions League campaign away to PSG on October 20 .
The English giants have been criticised by fans for their lack of activity in the transfer market.
Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek is United ’ s only signing of the transfer window so far with the Red Devils refusing to match Borussia Dortmund’ s asking price for long -term target Jadon Sancho .
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by chiiraq802(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nonsense signing ....
Tuueehhh!!! to Man united.
Its high time i cross carpet to Bayern fully
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:
Nonsense signing ....
Tuueehhh!!! to Man united.
Its high time i cross carpet to Bayern fully
He will be effective like Ibra was.
4X better than Martial at his age.
Follow Baryern dey go
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by davidchuks500(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:
Nonsense signing .... Tuueehhh!!! to Man united. Its high time i cross carpet to Bayern fully
Its a lie, Man U for life
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by chiiraq802(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:

He will be effective like Ibra was.
4X better than Martial at his age.
Follow Baryern dey go

Ogbeniiii....its just a panic buy.
Cavani was never a man united transfer target...
United need Sancho, a left back cuz Luke shaw is quark, and another Cb...Harry 'fridge' Maguire and victor 'nwanyi mramma' lindelof are absolute disgrace.
If man u no finish 13th the season, make i know wetin no cause am.
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by davidchuks500(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:
He will be effective like Ibra was. 4X better than Martial at his age. Follow Baryern dey go
Thanks bro, I support you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bad signing.
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by davidchuks500(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:

Cavani was never a man united transfer targets...
United need Sancho, a left back cuz Luke shaw is quark, and another Cb...Harry 'fridge' Maguire and victor 'nwanyi mramma' lindelof are absolute disgrace.
Make we put am bet, if we finish 13th, come collect money
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by chiiraq802(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
davidchuks500:
Make we put am bet, if we finish 13th, come collect money
I'm a good Samaritan. I no wan chop your money. grin

1 Like

Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Humanoid01(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:

You will regret not accepting the bet o! grin
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Humanoid01(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:

Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by davidchuks500(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Xanslyte:
Bad signing.
na lie
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:

Cavani was never a man united transfer target...
We are making 4 signings from now to monday, just chill.

Remember English windows won't be closing now
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by chiiraq802(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
grin
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by chiiraq802(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:
Remember English windows won't be closing now
I pray so ooo.....almost all english teams have reinforced except man united.
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by flyingpig: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:

[b]Remember English windows won't be closing no[/b]w
what do u mean
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:

I pray so ooo.....almost all english teams have reinforced except man united.
Don't worry, we are going to buy players.
We had targets, highest na to add small change buy them.

My prayers be say make that Osama bin laden no come Man Utd
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
what do u mean
The transfer window in England is still open
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by chiiraq802(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:

Don't worry, we are going to buy players.
We had targets, highest na to add small change buy them.

My prayers be say make that Osama bin laden no come Man Utd

You mean Ambulance Dembele

Instead of man united to sign that holiday player, they should kuku com and cari me for free.....

Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by flyingpig: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:

The transfer window in England is still open
Even for players from Europe to come in Or for players from United kingdom
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Even for players from Europe to come in Or for players from United kingdom
Within EFL and EPL
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:

You mean Ambulance Dembele

Instead of man united to sign that holiday player, they should kuku com and cari me for free.....
Lol yes him
I'm doing night Virgil this night against that
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by flyingpig: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:

Within EFL and EPL
I think their targets telles and sancho are from Europe so basically their window closes on Monday.

I still feel confident man utd will sign Sancho to be very honest.
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by chiiraq802(m): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:

Lol yes him
I'm doing night Virgil this night against that

Abeg pray well against am....

Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
I think their targets telles and sancho are from Europe so basically their window closes on Monday.

Telles is coming, baring last minute changes.
Sancho won't come, unless a miracle happens from my Virgil tonight.
If we don't sign Sancho, we are going for that Sevilla boy
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:

Abeg pray well against am....
no worry we are not signing him
Amen
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by chiiraq802(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:

From what Dortmund sporting director said today, abi yesterday.....
Sancho to Man utd deal is dead. embarassed
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by chiiraq802(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:
Telles is coming, baring last minute changes. Sancho won't come, unless a miracle happens from my Virgil tonight. If we don't sign Sancho, we are going for that Sevilla boy
Ocampos
If they can't get Sancho dis season, they should try again next season.... Abeg we no want careless signings
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by flyingpig: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kyase:

Telles is coming, baring last minute changes.
Sancho won't come, unless a miracle happens from my Virgil tonight.
If we don't sign Sancho, we are going for that Sevilla boy
No way United is using 18 year old Greenwood for UCL and EPL. They can't strengthen CF when they have mature Martial and Ighalo playing there whereas they've got no natural RWF coming through.

Dortmund Hierarchy are just playing hard to get so that United will shell the 120m that they spoke as last price or nothing. United are under pressure. Are in a champions league group of death. ( leipzig made it into last semi-finals of champions league and psg made it into last finals ). So i think for them to advance and attack more funds from UEFA and respect from players they've got to sign quality players that will advance them through. That's where RF comes in, not a James.

Also, Woodward is a natural deadline stroker so nobody should be surprised. He has cultivated this habit recently. Even bruno came in late. Ighalo came in on last day too. Why not sancho. If he stalls sancho till last day, jersey sales will re-coup him 20% of that amount in one week of signing sancho. Though I see a 100million plus player going shah.

chiiraq802:

From what Dortmund sporting director said today, abi yesterday.....
Sancho to Man utd deal is dead. embarassed
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiiraq802:

Ocampos

If they can't get Sancho dis season, they should try again next season....
Abeg we no want careless signings
Ole wan turn Man Utd to English team.
I don't even want the Sancho again
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2020
flyingpig:
No way United is using 18 year old Greenwood for UCL and EPL. They can't strengthen CF when they have mature Martial and Ighalo playing there whereas they've got no natural RWF coming through.

Dortmund Hierarchy are just playing hard to get so that United will shell the 120m that they spoke as last price or nothing. United are under pressure. Are in a champions league group of death. ( leipzig made it into last semi-finals of champions league and psg made it into last finals ). So i think for them to advance and attack more funds from UEFA and respect from players they've got to sign quality players that will advance them through. That's where RF comes in, not a James.

Also, Woodward is a natural deadline stroker so nobody should be surprised. He has cultivated this habit recently. Even bruno came in late. Ighalo came in on last day too. Why not sancho. If he stalls sancho till last day, jersey sales will re-coup him 20% of that amount in one week of signing sancho. Though I see a 100million plus player going shah.

Yes With the signing of cavani, I believe Greenwood will be coming in as a sub to him and Martial will play as a 7, depending on games sha.
Woodward is a typical Nigerian at heart, he loves doing things late on, so let's see how things goes from now to tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by flyingpig: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Kyase:

Yes With the signing of cavani, I believe Greenwood will be coming in as a sub to him and Martial will play as a 7, depending on games sha.
Woodward is a typical Nigerian at heart, he loves doing things late on, so let's see how things goes from now to tomorrow
hmmm okay oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is the Best Defender you have Ever Watched ? / Thiery henry Honoured With Top Footballer Award / What About Roland Garos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.